Plurality Of Voters Believe News Media Fabricate Stories About Trump

The Awakening continues.

Forty-six percent of the 1,991 registered voters surveyed said they think members of the media make up stories about the president, while 37 percent believe news organizations do not make up stories about Trump or his administration.

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/171006_crosstabs_Politico_v1_AP.pdf

To me the issue isn't outright making things up, the issue is the embellishment they do, which is far worse.

Is this one of the days where polls suddenly matter again?
So polls don't matter?
OK

No, they really don't. It appears polls only matter around here when they support one's views. If not, they are dismissed as fake or biased.

Any poll can be manipulated to achieve any desired result. One of the first things someone should learn in a political science class

So polls don't matter?
OK

Polls matter, and yet a corollary poll on the veracity of the White House - Trump, his administration and the press secretary, would be interesting.

The poll in question as detailed in the OP link provides more detail than the numbers posted by the author. Fox example 58% of the respondents characterize themselves as very conservative.

Our President fabricated stories about:

Obama's birth certificate
Thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of NJ on 9-11
The size of his inauguration crowd
Obama tapping his wires

Can anyone point to a story about Trump that the media fabricated?

So polls don't matter?
OK

No, they really don't. It appears polls only matter around here when they support one's views. If not, they are dismissed as fake or biased.
If you wish to delude yourself that a majority of people trust the accuracy of the MSM that is your right.

I don't need a poll to tell me that the public doesn't have much trust in the media. It's been that way for decades now.

My issue is that polls only seem to matter when one agrees with their findings. I could find a poll in a hot second that states most people don't trust Trump. I am willing to bet the farm you wouldn't believe it and/or just simply dismiss it.

Obama tapping his wires

As I stated, its less about fabrication, and more about embellishment.

As an example, yes Trump did say the whole "grab em by the pussy" thing, but by the way its projected by the MSM, bloggers and many posters on this board, one would think he actually did it, and the video is proof that he did it.

The video is proof he said it, nothing more.

So polls don't matter?
OK

If you wish to delude yourself that a majority of people trust the accuracy of the MSM that is your right.

I don't need a poll to tell me that the public doesn't have much trust in the media. It's been that way for decades now.

My issue is that polls only seem to matter when one agrees with their findings. I could find a poll in a hot second that states most people don't trust Trump. I am willing to bet the farm you wouldn't believe it and/or just simply dismiss it.

There is a difference between using a poll as a start of a discussion, and believing it is the harbinger of anything.

Obama tapping his wires

As an example, yes Trump did say the whole "grab em by the pussy" thing, but by the way its projected by the MSM, bloggers and many posters on this board, one would think he actually did it, and the video is proof that he did it.

Yet, Trump's claims are not embellishment......they are outright lies

The press does not fabricate news against Trump

They may provide one point of view or print information that later proves to be not true....but they do not fabricate out of thin air

President Trump fabricates continually. Unlike the press, he does not admit when he is wrong

Obama tapping his wires

We know from the video that either Trump sexually assaults women or he lies about sexually assaulting women.

Either way it is not good

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obama tapping his wires

We know from the video that either Trump sexually assaults women or he lies about sexually assaulting women.

Either way it is not good

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why do you even need to believe the media. You can just form your own opinions based upon what comes directly out of Trumps mouth. That alone should be all you need to know about him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back