Plurality Of Voters Believe News Media Fabricate Stories About Trump

Bullshit. Just like at our sites when we know the functioning alcoholics even though you don't see them drink, people around these assholes know they are cads. They just wilfully ignore it for political expediency, job expediency or whatever other justification they can come up with.

And your justification of Billy Boy just shows that you are part of the problem, and your castigation of Trump solely because you don't like him politically puts you in the same boat as any other enabler hack on the progressive side.

I didn't justify Bill Clinton's actions. Monica Lewinsky, Gennifer Flowers and all the others have admitted the acts were consenual. Anita Broaddrick denied vehemently that Bill raped her until Ken Starr and the FBI threatened to charge her with perjury if she didn't recant her affidavit in the Paula Jones trial. Even Jones says that she declined Bill's advances and left the room.

There's a huge difference between men who are hound dogs, like Bill Clinton, and those who are serial predators like Weinstein, Cosby or Trump. For starters, they respect the word "No".

I knew a guy when I was single who was a total hound dog. He propositioned every woman he met. He was relentless. But if you said "No", he moved on.

You're still blaming others for the actions of these predators. But when it comes to Trump, you say there's no evidence he did these things. So you're enabling his behaviour, and so is everyone who voted for him after he confessed to sexually assaulting women. Why didn't YOU hold Donald Trump accountable? He ADMITTED he assaults women and gets away with it, but you still voted for him.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF TRUMP ASSAULTED ANYONE.

Stop trying the star trek trick.

My God, you are such a hack that you just keep trying to make Cosby and Weinstein Equivalent to Trump without any proof whatsoever.

He admitted nothing, you are stretching a statement into an admission.

And I love how you just gloss over adultery just because the women were OK with it.

I am blaming others because they allowed him to continue for DECADES just to protect their own asses.

Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women. You heard his words in that tape. 12 women have confirmed what he said.

Trump told Howard Stern he was able to walk into the dressing room with underage beauty contestants in the Miss Teen USA contest in various stages of undress, because he owned the production. This was also confirmed by said contestants.

There are also numerous accounts of women who worked on the Celebrity Apprentice who claim that Trump sexually harassed them.

There's your evidence, which you choose to ignore.

That's more evidence than is available in either the Weinstein case or the Cosby case and you're wilfully ignoring it, and choosing to say it never happened.
Bill Clinton admitted to sexual harassment and is a sexual pervert.

Still not even faux outrage over his actions.

Sex with people working for you is a great thing in Leftardia.

I do not recall bill admitting to sexual harassment
Dumbass. Next your going to tell us it's not sexual harassment for bosses to have sex with their employees.

Clinton Admits To 'Wrong' Relationship With Lewinsky - Aug. 17, 1998

Bullshit. Just like at our sites when we know the functioning alcoholics even though you don't see them drink, people around these assholes know they are cads. They just wilfully ignore it for political expediency, job expediency or whatever other justification they can come up with.

And your justification of Billy Boy just shows that you are part of the problem, and your castigation of Trump solely because you don't like him politically puts you in the same boat as any other enabler hack on the progressive side.

I didn't justify Bill Clinton's actions. Monica Lewinsky, Gennifer Flowers and all the others have admitted the acts were consenual. Anita Broaddrick denied vehemently that Bill raped her until Ken Starr and the FBI threatened to charge her with perjury if she didn't recant her affidavit in the Paula Jones trial. Even Jones says that she declined Bill's advances and left the room.

There's a huge difference between men who are hound dogs, like Bill Clinton, and those who are serial predators like Weinstein, Cosby or Trump. For starters, they respect the word "No".

I knew a guy when I was single who was a total hound dog. He propositioned every woman he met. He was relentless. But if you said "No", he moved on.

You're still blaming others for the actions of these predators. But when it comes to Trump, you say there's no evidence he did these things. So you're enabling his behaviour, and so is everyone who voted for him after he confessed to sexually assaulting women. Why didn't YOU hold Donald Trump accountable? He ADMITTED he assaults women and gets away with it, but you still voted for him.

My God, you are such a hack that you just keep trying to make Cosby and Weinstein Equivalent to Trump without any proof whatsoever.

And I love how you just gloss over adultery just because the women were OK with it.

I am blaming others because they allowed him to continue for DECADES just to protect their own asses.

Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women. You heard his words in that tape. 12 women have confirmed what he said.

Trump told Howard Stern he was able to walk into the dressing room with underage beauty contestants in the Miss Teen USA contest in various stages of undress, because he owned the production. This was also confirmed by said contestants.

There are also numerous accounts of women who worked on the Celebrity Apprentice who claim that Trump sexually harassed them.

That's more evidence than is available in either the Weinstein case or the Cosby case and you're wilfully ignoring it, and choosing to say it never happened.

Bill did not admit to sexual harassment and the Paula Jones case was dismissed for lack of evidence that either Jones or her husband suffered any losses or other repercussions from her refusal to have sex with Clinton.

There is no law that says you can't have sex with coworkers, and people would ignore it anyway.

Bill may be a hound dog who takes every opportunity that comes his way, but that's not the same thing as sexual assault, and not even asking before grabbing.
There we go. In Leftardia bosses can fuck all of their employees and there is no problem.

Dumbass. Next your going to tell us it's not sexual harassment for bosses to have sex with their employees.

Consensual sex is not harassment, dope.

Trump has done nothing but fabricate stories since he took office

Of course you support sex with employees that do not want to get fired.

You're a leftist.

You're a leftist.

Sure, dope. You're welcome to post something quoting Lewinski saying that.

You're a leftist.

Dumbass ignoramus.

Monica Lewinsky tweets '#MeToo'

You're a leftist.

Dumbass ignoramus.

She's been very clear that it was consensual and it was indeed her who pursued the relationship, dope.

You're a leftist.

Dumbass ignoramus.

She's been very clear that it was consensual and it was indeed her who pursued the relationship, dope.
No shock the left attempt to defend the right of bosses to have sex with employees that work for them.

You're a leftist.

Dumbass ignoramus.

No shock the left attempt to defend the right of bosses to have sex with employees that work for them.

It's improper but not harrassment.
Learn the difference, dope.

It's not sexual harassment for bosses to have sex with employees. It's sexual harassment if they threaten to fire, demote or cut the pay of employees who refuse to have sex with them, or if they offer to promote, or give raises or other perks to employees who do.

That I have to explain this to you, shows your utter ignorance on the topic.

When are those on the right going to learn that google is your friend and get their own definitions and do their own fact checking? No wonder you keep getting conned by Republicans. You're the most intellectually lazy people on the face of the earth.

You're a leftist.

Dumbass ignoramus.

Doesn't mean she was referring to Bill Clinton. It just means it happened to her. I can imagine that after what happened with Bill, every boss she had wanted her to put out for him too.

You're a leftist.

Dumbass ignoramus.

Doesn't mean she was referring to Bill Clinton. It just means it happened to her. I can imagine that after what happened with Bill, every boss she had wanted her to put out for him too.
Boy, your spinning is hilarious for the sexual predators.

It's not sexual harassment for bosses to have sex with employees. It's sexual harassment if they threaten to fire, demote or cut the pay of employees who refuse to have sex with them, or if they offer to promote, or give raises or other perks to employees who do.

That I have to explain this to you, shows your utter ignorance on the topic.

When are those on the right going to learn that google is your friend and get their own definitions and do their own fact checking? No wonder you keep getting conned by Republicans. You're the most intellectually lazy people on the face of the earth.
Oh yeah, as long as you don't say no to the boss everything will be OK. Now lift your skirt sweetie.

You leftards love to prey upon women.

How about a Hollywood movie mogul who espouses hollywood values while for decades assaulting women under his power?

Try to focus. This is about Trump. You know, the president?

You asked about a lower bar, and proven sexual misconduct and the enablers who allowed it to happen is most assuredly lower.

The bar for Trump, dope.

The bar applies across the board. You lower it for Trump for political reasons, and believe anything about him if it suits your political interests.

Hence your overall Hack-twatty-ness.

Don't like that choice much, do ya? :laugh:

I didn't like my choice in the 2016 election in general, however Trump wins purely on the angst he gives to people I think are idiots.

SAID, he said a hell of a lot more on other times he was on Stern's show. But that doesn't prove he did anything, and in the current climate if there was any real proof beyond some blowhard words he would be facing impeachment by now.
He himself said that's what he does.
That's right, everyone brags about sexually assaulting women.

Still no proof of anything.

haaaaaaccccckkkk tttttwwaaaaaaaatttt.

Great choice you have there. Trump is either a lying, depraved perv who brags about sexually assaulting women or he actually is a depraved perv who sexually assaults women.

Could the bar be any lower?

How about a Hollywood movie mogul who espouses hollywood values while for decades assaulting women under his power?

Both men are swine. Harvey was prepared to help these women in their careers, at least. Trump offered nothing in return for his abuse.

Harvey is finished. Fired from his own company, drummed out of the motion picture academy, and his wife is filing for divorce.

But you elected Trump President of the United States so why should he change his behaviour when 65 million Americans are enabling him by voting for him?

Holy hell, you are making excuses for him? You soooo want to give him a pass because his politics line up with yours. And you complain about Trump's scruples?

How many women work for Trump's company? How many of them did he Harass? Provable cases, which will be in spades for Weinstein and the rest of the Casting Couch brigade.

Trump got voted in due to the hypocrisy of the ruling class, Something you are evidently willing to give a pass on to abusers as long as their politics or right or the women "get something out if it"

Bill did not admit to sexual harassment and the Paula Jones case was dismissed for lack of evidence that either Jones or her husband suffered any losses or other repercussions from her refusal to have sex with Clinton.

There is no law that says you can't have sex with coworkers, and people would ignore it anyway.

Bill may be a hound dog who takes every opportunity that comes his way, but that's not the same thing as sexual assault, and not even asking before grabbing.

The mental exercises you do to justify bill diddling an intern just because you like his politics is sad.

Forum List

Back