Plumb Tuckered Out From Shooting Democrats!

Oh, how cute. Is it a boy or a girl?

Maggot460713673-56a9c2365f9b58b7d0febe38.jpg
Girl. Notice them beady little eyes.

You are such a girl. Only a girl would use 'chicoms' they way you do.
You probably are a Chinese shill.
That crazy shit you wrote probably reflects the equivalent of whatever regular content is found on islamic terrorist forums
STFU you non-American at all motherfucker. Oh, so you're gonna equate US American veterans with islamic

terrorists now?

In the pursuit of your Communist utopia?

1acommunisdinner.jpg

Last edited:
MAGA veterans? Absolutely.
So MAGA is now "Das Juden", huh? The "Untermenschen"?

Motherfucker, my friend's dad killed the commandant of Dachau. That ain't no bullshit.

I shot the Luger he took from him. Had his dried ear on a dogtag chain.

You wanna break bad any time, that's gonna be on you when you get fucked up.

That Nazi shit ain't gonna fly in America, Hitler Youth Boy.

Most veterans are MAGA, whatcha gonna do it about it?

I bet you don't even know what Dachau was. I know because I was told by my elders that were there.

I never heard about that in history class.

This is totaly dramatized, but they murdered the fuck out of Nazis at Dachau.

My friend's dad was nuts. Break bad, Nazi. I'm not seeing you do to MAGA Americans what they did to Jews

in Nazi Germany.

Last edited:
To update the past 24 hours, I got up this morning and there was a caravan of black SUVs around my block which is over 2 miles. The guys were all standing around eating Moon Pies and drinking RC cola. There were 5 black choppers flying around the perimeter but they didn't come near my house. When I stepped off the porch 2 F-18s came at me at treetop level until they saw my shiny new Bug-A-Salt rifle, then they split. I was going to spend the morning teaching my new assistant how to shoot DEMOCRATS but him being from Mexico, he was already an expert.He grew up shooting DEMOCRATS, cockroaches and spiders. BTW, my new assistant is a Mexican-Irish guy named Juan Jose Armindariz-Rafferty. Like all the immigrants he brings his family to work with him. He has a wife who is pregnant with twins, 12 kids from 1 year to 10 years, his parents, 5 uncles, 7 aunts, 6 sisters and 4 brothers. Finally, there's Jose's old grandpa who only has one crutch. Seems like grandpa had to use the other crutch for firewood in order to cook up a pot of frijoles the other day after crossing the border.

There's more to the story but it's late, I'm tired and I'll continue tomorrow.

Well, I got up at 7 AM this morning and Juan was there already, shooting DEMOCRATS. He has it down to such a fine art that he could shoot their wings off on the fly. They would hit the floor and run around in circles till they got close enough to stomp them.
We sat around till about 1030 and I told him that I had to go to Russell Feed in Azle to get another 50 lb bag of salt and for him to meet me at 1130 in the Golden Corral and I would buy him breakfast.
Juan met me at 1130 on the dot and he was driving his big ol' 2023 Super Duty F-350 XLT Ford Truck. Damned if he didn't have his whole family in that truck. All 37 of them plus the two in the oven. I won't make the mistake again of not explaining I mean just him and me for breakfast. Damn meal cost me over $600. Well that's about all that happened today so I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Last edited:
So MAGA is now "Das Juden", huh? The "Untermenschen"?

Motherfucker, my friend's dad killed the commandant of Dachau. That ain't no bullshit.
SNIP
So your Dad supervised the execution of the commandant.

The adds no luster to you.

No one is proud of you, Mr. MAGA.

Forum List

Back