Plumb Tuckered Out From Shooting Democrats!

John Doe's mangina seems especially problematic.

OMG, OMG, OMG........he's got guns and the FBI know about it!!!!

iu

I honestly don't want to shoot them. At least most of them. ATTENTION MODS: THIS IS SATIRE :)+

I probably would complain too much though if they were muted, sterilized, and isolated from productive society until they were so outnumbered they couldn't promote so destructive and counter productive agenda.
Perhaps this is now on the FBI watch list.

For threads exactly like this one. I'm sure the OP owns real firearms. He's just expressing what he wants to do in different words, thinking that it's ok. It's not. It's one step away from doing something that he'll be in the news for. But like I said pal, give it a try and see what happens.
See this folks? This is how the twisted little mind of a liberal functions.

"This guy got a salt shooting fly gun and calls flies democrats. That means he's about to pack up his arsenal and go to war. He's dangerous and we need to notify the FBI, the Army and especially the Air Force. Oh, and he's going to steal a tank and an aircraft carrier and who knows what all and I want to hide with my binky and my dollie in a safe space. Please don't let him get me!"

See this folks? This is how the twisted little mind of a liberal functions.

"This guy got a salt shooting fly gun and calls flies democrats. That means he's about to pack up his arsenal and go to war. He's dangerous and we need to notify the FBI, the Army and especially the Air Force. Oh, and he's going to steal a tank and an aircraft carrier and who knows what all and I want to hide with my binky and my dollie in a safe space. Please don't let him get me!"
Well in defense of twisted minds, the weaponized FBI these days have raided people for less. So if the guys in fedoras and trench coats show up on your porch and there are black helicopters overhead, please post something so we'll know what happened to you.

Honestly I really wish there was software we could order to install a sense of humor into some of these people. Or maybe the tooth fairy or something sneaks into their bedrooms at night and removes their funny bones which causes them to become woke Democrats/progressives/liberals/leftists or whatever who have no ability to know what is funny and what isn't.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't shoot pollinators such as bees, wasps and hornets.
Pollinators feed and nourish the plants of the earth.
Honeybees give us nature's wonderful nectar: honey.
I call them REPUBLICANS

I shoot houseflies though
Houseflies spread disease and pestilence.
They eat dead, rotten, foul things.
They spread disease and pestilence to humans and animals.
Such as E-coli, anthrax, food poisoning, tularemia, conjunctivitis, typhoid, plus about 60 other diseases.
I call them DEMOCRATS

Bought me a new BUG-A-SALT Gun this morning and I've spent the afternoon shooting DEMOCRATS.
Used up about a quarter of a pound of salt. It was worth every penny.
I don't keep count of the DEMOCRATS I shoot. I can't count that high.
Thought about giving them names though when I shoot. "Take that, Chuckie!" "Here's one for you, Eric!"
Well, that's it for today. Gotta exercise and strengthen my trigger finger for tomorrow. Later.

I catch them with my hands and give them a teachable moment lecture as I walk them down the street and release them safely into the meadow where they live happily ever after.

Well either that or I have developed ninja like skills with the old skewl bug-a-salt

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 5
On the subject of flies, it hasn't happened this summer (yet)--we very rarely get house flies in this part of Albuquerque--but for a few days last summer we were innundated with flies--hundreds of them somehow appeared in the house.

I used a rolled up newspaper to kill many dozens of them (yes they had to be swept up) and I ordered some beautiful fly swatters from Amazon to make the kill easier. The swatters arrived the next day (we have an Amazon warehouse here) and those things are amazing. I took one into the kitchen to do battle and there was nary a fly. Nor did we see another one for the rest of the year.

Alas hanging a colorful swatter on the wall doesn't deter Democrats though. We still get one or two in the house now and then.

If you have a lot in one area, the hose from a shark vacuum will help you thin the numbers rather quickly as well.

I catch them with my hands and give them a teachable moment lecture as I walk them down the street and release them safely into the meadow where they live happily ever after.

Well either that or I have developed ninja like skills with the old skewl bug-a-salt
Hey, you ordered the same set of fly swatters I got from Amazon!!

I don't shoot pollinators such as bees, wasps and hornets.
Pollinators feed and nourish the plants of the earth.
Honeybees give us nature's wonderful nectar: honey.
I call them REPUBLICANS

I shoot houseflies though
Houseflies spread disease and pestilence.
They eat dead, rotten, foul things.
They spread disease and pestilence to humans and animals.
Such as E-coli, anthrax, food poisoning, tularemia, conjunctivitis, typhoid, plus about 60 other diseases.
I call them DEMOCRATS

Bought me a new BUG-A-SALT Gun this morning and I've spent the afternoon shooting DEMOCRATS.
Used up about a quarter of a pound of salt. It was worth every penny.
I don't keep count of the DEMOCRATS I shoot. I can't count that high.
Thought about giving them names though when I shoot. "Take that, Chuckie!" "Here's one for you, Eric!"
Well, that's it for today. Gotta exercise and strengthen my trigger finger for tomorrow. Later.
Okay, Boomer. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back