Plumb Tuckered Out From Shooting Democrats!

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
I don't shoot pollinators such as bees, wasps and hornets.
Pollinators feed and nourish the plants of the earth.
Honeybees give us nature's wonderful nectar: honey.
I call them REPUBLICANS

I shoot houseflies though
Houseflies spread disease and pestilence.
They eat dead, rotten, foul things.
They spread disease and pestilence to humans and animals.
Such as E-coli, anthrax, food poisoning, tularemia, conjunctivitis, typhoid, plus about 60 other diseases.
I call them DEMOCRATS

Bought me a new BUG-A-SALT Gun this morning and I've spent the afternoon shooting DEMOCRATS.
Used up about a quarter of a pound of salt. It was worth every penny.
I don't keep count of the DEMOCRATS I shoot. I can't count that high.
Thought about giving them names though when I shoot. "Take that, Chuckie!" "Here's one for you, Eric!"
Well, that's it for today. Gotta exercise and strengthen my trigger finger for tomorrow. Later.

I call them REPUBLICANS

Such as E-coli, anthrax, food poisoning, tularemia, conjunctivitis, typhoid, plus about 60 other diseases.
I call them DEMOCRATS

Bought me a new BUG-A-SALT Gun this morning and I've spent the afternoon shooting DEMOCRATS.
Thought about giving them names though when I shoot. "Take that, Chuckie!" "Here's one for you, Eric!"
Well, that's it for today. Gotta exercise and strengthen my trigger finger for tomorrow. Later.
Nobody hates Americans more than republicans

I call them REPUBLICANS

I call them DEMOCRATS

I honestly don't want to shoot them. At least most of them. ATTENTION MODS: THIS IS SATIRE :)+

I probably wouldn't complain too much though if they were muted, sterilized, and isolated from productive society until they were so outnumbered they couldn't promote so destructive and counter productive agenda.

Last edited:
I call them REPUBLICANS

I call them DEMOCRATS

You're literally one step away from actually doing it. I'm sure this post got you on a FBI watch list if you already werent on one.

I honestly don't want to shoot them. At least most of them. ATTENTION MODS: THIS IS SATIRE :)+

I probably would complain too much though if they were muted, sterilized, and isolated from productive society until they were so outnumbered they couldn't promote so destructive and counter productive agenda.
You proto-terrorists are insane

Republicans are the only hope there is to save America from Democrats who hate it.
But then I suspect honeybees aren't all that fond of flies either.
Keep going down that rabbit hole we all know where this is going to end.

They inherited dumb and stupid from their Democrat forebearers.
Well since I have a great nephew who is an FBI agent I won't say they all fit that description. My great nephew certainly doesn't but then he is assigned to a bright red state that almost certainly is not as corrupt as that in D.C. I also know some retired FBI agents here in Albuquerque and they're all decent good eggs.

But we can be pretty sure that most in D.C. are Democrats. :)

Forum List

Back