PLO chief Mahmoud Abbas quits leadership post

P F Tinmore,

I don't know what you are looking for.

You are talking about generalizations, speculations, and political opinions.

You consistently avoid anything specific.

Try Article 1

Council Framework Decision of 13 June 2002 on combating terrorism

v/r
R

He is looking for acceptance and support of hamas terrorism so he is not the odd one out. He wants everyone to defend the indefensible hamas terrorist actions and make it legal under international law for terrorists to mass murder children. But he forgets that once he achieves his aim then Israel can rain bombs down on Palestinian heads and it is legal and cant be stopped. But being a racist Jew hater he wants Israel's hands to be tied so they cant defend themselves against Palestinian terrorist attacks and wants to see them wiped out.

THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS

P F Tinmore,

Try Article 1

v/r
R
You missed the point of my question.

NO HE JUST GAVE THE ANSWER YOU DID NOT WANT TO SEE. Which is what happens all the time and you don't like being shown to be a complete idiot

P F Tinmore,

OK Help an old man out.

P F Tinmore,

Try Article 1

v/r
R
(COMMENT)

What is the point to the question?
I gave you the theory and concept, the elements of the offense, and the example set. What is that you want?

Most Respectfully,
R
How does that apply to a national liberation movement that has been on the receiving end of terrorism for a hundred years?

Because they are proven terrorists in many nations eyes, and not liberation movements. From the first murder outside of their enclaves they ceased being liberationists and became international terrorists. JUST LIKE THE IRA, IS, AQ and others.
Indeed, being misled is the dominate position. Like murder outside of their enclaves. Where did That come from?
:link:

P F Tinmore,

OK Help an old man out.

P F Tinmore,

Try Article 1

v/r
R
(COMMENT)

I gave you the theory and concept, the elements of the offense, and the example set. What is that you want?

Most Respectfully,
R
How does that apply to a national liberation movement that has been on the receiving end of terrorism for a hundred years?

Because they are proven terrorists in many nations eyes, and not liberation movements. From the first murder outside of their enclaves they ceased being liberationists and became international terrorists. JUST LIKE THE IRA, IS, AQ and others.
Indeed, being misled is the dominate position. Like murder outside of their enclaves. Where did That come from?

Try the Munich massacre for starters, that firmply placed Palestinians as terrorists in the worlds eye's. Then the massacre at Entebbe which was another Palestinian terrorist attack and massacre. Do you want links to those two of many terrorist attacks outside of their enclaves. ( until they accept they need to keep their promises of negotiating peace and mutual borders all they have are enclaves and not a real nation.

P F Tinmore,

OK Help an old man out.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Try the Munich massacre for starters, that firmply placed Palestinians as terrorists in the worlds eye's. Then the massacre at Entebbe which was another Palestinian terrorist attack and massacre. Do you want links to those two of many terrorist attacks outside of their enclaves. ( until they accept they need to keep their promises of negotiating peace and mutual borders all they have are enclaves and not a real nation.
Hamas did those?

You are trying to confuse the issue.

P F Tinmore,

OK Help an old man out.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Hamas did those?

Hamas is just another franchise of the industry that is Islamic terrorism.

Hamas did those?

Nice deflection.

Hamas did those?

Nice deflection.
No deflection. The deflection was your inability to address the failure of the Pali terrorists to make any real attempt at peace. That's not surprising in view of the Hamas Charter which is simply a reflection of Islamist totalitarianism and fascism.

P F Tinmore,

OK Help an old man out.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Hamas did those?

Did I say hamas or did I say Palestinians. Stop trying to deflect and alter my posts.

No I am answering your questions with the truth and you don't like it, so you deflect and obfuscate

Hamas did those?

Nice deflection.

No deflection when it is a proven fact based on reality. It is you deflecting because you don't have an answer to the proven Palestinian terrorism

P F Tinmore, Phoenall, et al,

I don't quite understand the issue and question.

The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is associated as the perpetrator in 410 Terrorist Events (not including rocket and mortar attacks) since they organized in 1988. The first being:

198909200009 1989-09-20 Israel Qiryat Shemona --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 0 0 Private Citizens & Property
Screen Shot 2015-08-28 at 10.24.47 AM.png
The last HAMAS attack was:

201412240060 2014-12-24 West Bank and Gaza Strip Khan Yunis --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 0 1 Military
The last recorded violations (excluding rocket attacks) of Rule 6 (Civilians are protected against attack, unless and for such time as they take a direct part in hostilities), of the Customary International Humanitarian Law were:

201411050011 2014-11-05 Israel Jerusalem --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 4 12 Police,Private Citizens & Property
201408260071 2014-08-26 Israel Ashkelon --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 0 20 Private Citizens & Property
201408250022 2014-08-25 Israel Eshkol regional council --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 0 0 Private Citizens & Property
201408240017 2014-08-24 Israel Erez --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 0 3 Military,Private Citizens & Property
201408220052 2014-08-22 West Bank and Gaza Strip Gaza --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 1 0 Private Citizens & Property
201408220051 2014-08-22 West Bank and Gaza Strip Gaza --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 11 0 Private Citizens & Property
The reason I don't understand the question is that HAMAS has a well establish pattern of past criminal behaviors that stretches back a quarter century; of several different types. These are the examples I use to demonstrate the duration and implementation of HAMAS policies to engage civilians attack when and they are not directly taking part in hostilities.

Most Respectfully,
R

The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is associated as the perpetrator in 410 Terrorist Events (not including rocket and mortar attacks) since they organized in 1988. The first being:

198909200009 1989-09-20 Israel Qiryat Shemona --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 0 0 Private Citizens & Property
View attachment 48613

201412240060 2014-12-24 West Bank and Gaza Strip Khan Yunis --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 0 1 Military
The last recorded violations (excluding rocket attacks) of Rule 6 (Civilians are protected against attack, unless and for such time as they take a direct part in hostilities), of the Customary International Humanitarian Law were:

201411050011 2014-11-05 Israel Jerusalem --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 4 12 Police,Private Citizens & Property
201408260071 2014-08-26 Israel Ashkelon --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 0 20 Private Citizens & Property
201408250022 2014-08-25 Israel Eshkol regional council --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 0 0 Private Citizens & Property
201408240017 2014-08-24 Israel Erez --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 0 3 Military,Private Citizens & Property
201408220052 2014-08-22 West Bank and Gaza Strip Gaza --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 1 0 Private Citizens & Property
201408220051 2014-08-22 West Bank and Gaza Strip Gaza --- Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) 11 0 Private Citizens & Property
The reason I don't understand the question is that HAMAS has a well establish pattern of past criminal behaviors that stretches back a quarter century; of several different types. These are the examples I use to demonstrate the duration and implementation of HAMAS policies to engage civilians attack when and they are not directly taking part in hostilities.

Most Respectfully,
R
Your source compiles info from news sources. All news sources report from Israel.

Do you have some unbiased sources?

View attachment 48613

Most Respectfully,
R
The trouble with Pro-Zionists like you Rocco......is that you have a short memory or as I prefer an "EMPTY MEMORY" which is ATYPICAL to you Guys.

You whinge and moan about Hamas.....yet you very people did 10 times worse to the Brilliant Palestinians since 1940 onwards up until today..........Your Silence on this matter is DEAFENING,yet you all whinge..as I said "EMPTY MEMORIES"

Rocco,I have much Respect for you but as I have explained to you prior on here...if you are going to make a statement at least be Fair about it.

The fact of the matter,the Terrorist Zionists have been far,far worse to the Palestinians compared to Hamas(an organization created by Israel and the US) And YOU in particular being an educated man(as opposed to the knee reactionists Zion-Terro's on here) you should know the history of this Schism,...that Hamas like the Israelis are fighting for a homeland as is their right.

Peaceful negotiations are the only way forwards.....and as far as I am concerned ....SOON FORWARD.....for both Semitic Peoples....stevewww.youtube.com/watch?v=cH5eaUAXARI

Rocco your "Tables" of Hamas should be forwarded by the " Palestinians ..DEATHS BY JEWS...".. lets start with 200,000 +..............Which would be a conservative number.

Last edited:

View attachment 48613

Most Respectfully,
R
Your source compiles info from news sources. All news sources report from Israel.

Do you have some unbiased sources?

Do you to your racist claim that all news sources report from Israel ?

View attachment 48613

Most Respectfully,
R
The trouble with Pro-Zionists like you Rocco......is that you have a short memory or as I prefer an "EMPTY MEMORY" which is ATYPICAL to you Guys.

You whinge and moan about Hamas.....yet you very people did 10 times worse to the Brilliant Palestinians since 1940 onwards up until today..........Your Silence on this matter is DEAFENING,yet you all whinge..as I said "EMPTY MEMORIES"

Rocco,I have much Respect for you but as I have explained to you prior on here...if you are going to make a statement at least be Fair about it.

The fact of the matter,the Terrorist Zionists have been far,far worse to the Palestinians compared to Hamas(an organization created by Israel and the US) And YOU in particular being an educated man(as opposed to the knee reactionists Zion-Terro's on here) you should know the history of this Schism,...that Hamas like the Israelis are fighting for a homeland as is their right.

Peaceful negotiations are the only way forwards.....and as far as I am concerned ....SOON FORWARD.....for both Semitic Peoples....stevewww.youtube.com/watch?v=cH5eaUAXARI

Rocco your "Tables" of Hamas should be forwarded by the " Palestinians ..DEATHS BY JEWS...".. lets start with 200,000 +..............Which would be a conservative number.

What are you babbling on about now, the Palestinians deserve all they get because of their stupidity, aggression, violence and belligerence.
By the way who was it that fired on women and children in a concentration camp one September killing up to 50,000 in cold blood because of their violence and terrorist activities. A clue it was not the Jews or Zionists .

So...

The Make-Believe president...

Of a Make-Believe political party...

Of a Make-Believe faction...

Of a Make-Believe region...

Of a Make-Believe country...

Loyal to a Make-Believe religion...

Ab-Ass...

Has left the building?

Damned funny stuff...

PLO chief Mahmoud Abbas quits leadership post

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...estinian-President-Mahmoud-Abbas-resigns.html

With ISIS nearly at his throat, literally, Mahmoud "I'm takin' my welfare check and gettin' while the gettin' is good" is leaving town.

Now the real fun begins.

Terrorist, torturer, turncoat make short list to succeed Palestinian chief Abbas

Terrorist, torturer, turncoat make short list to succeed Palestinian chief Abbas

As we see, the possible islamic terrorist kingpins that may succeed Abbas include lowlifes, dregs and social misfits.

In a stunning display of masterful "Palestinian" Arab thoughtful consideration to clawing their way out of their self-created hellhole, leadership transition may well fall to one of a select few folks who will be only too willing to take up the "Kill the Joooooos" banner that defines the Pal Death Cult.

It's just one of the latest examples of what a bellicose people, mired in a culture of death, can accomplish when they're not distracted by matters like building a decent society or teaching their kids to love and respect life. Yes, it's the Yasser Redux: a bold, new statement in deranged, pathological culture; brought to you by the same people who have produced the teenage suicide bomber.

Anotheir theif has decided he's stolen enough money from his people.
Abbas is now going go into exile and enjoy the hundreds of millions he's managed to steal and keep in hidden bank accounts and assets. Just like Arafats wife has done with the billions Arafat stole. Strange, nobody hears a word about her, and why she hasn't sent a dime to help her so called suffering people.

Just like that infected AIDS ridden Rodent Arafat who also ran !

Forum List

Back