Plenty of jobs..but still hard to find work?

Maybe it’s time to accept facts. Being vaccinated does nothing.

You are a good example of a dumb employer.
Actually, J & J vaccine just reported ...said with their vaccine, you are nearly 8 times less likely to catch covid, than an unvaccinated person, and 9 times less likely to get severe covid, needing hospitalization ...than an unvaccinated person.

If this is true, then there are very good reasons for an employer to want a new hire to be vaccinated or willing to be, in the future, that hit their bottom line...like...

-A healthy and safer workforce, not interrupted by employee sickness and quarantine. Sicktime, costs money, workforce shortage cost money.

-Group health insurance policies is a big employer expense, and the policy price depends on the likelihood of your employees being healthy or sick etc. as part of the insurance company's formula for pricing.... All vaccinated employees, vs mostly vaccinated employees vs mostly unvaccinated employees will be a factor.... And if you end up with a sickly year of insurance claims, the following year, their group plan price goes up.

Even if with delta variant being out there for a longer period of time and the numbers for protection percentages goes down, to only 5 times less likely to catch covid than an unvaccinated person, or only 3 times less likely.. the vaccinated person (or those protected through already having the virus) is still less likely to be infected, costing the employer less than an unvaccinated employee.

Last edited:
Actually, J & J vaccine just reported ...said with their vaccine, you are nearly 8 times less likely to catch covid, than an unvaccinated person, and 9 times less likely to get severe covid, needing hospitalization ...than an unvaccinated person.

If this is true, then there are very good reasons for an employer to want a new hire to be vaccinated or willing to be, in the future, that hit their bottom line...like...

-A healthy and safer workforce, not interrupted by employee sickness and quarantine. Sicktime, costs money, workforce shortage cost money.

-Group health insurance policies is a big employer expense, and the policy price depends on the likelihood of your employees being healthy or sick etc. as part of the insurance company's formula for pricing.... All vaccinated employees, vs mostly vaccinated employees vs mostly unvaccinated employees will be a factor.... And if you end up with a sickly year of insurance claims, the following year, their group plan price goes up.

Even if with delta variant being out there for a longer period of time and the numbers for protection percentages goes down, to only 5 times less likely to catch covid than an unvaccinated person or only 3 times less likely.. the vaccinated person or those protected through already having the virus is still less likely to be infected, costing the employer less than an unvaccinated employee.
And how do we know any of this is true??

Even if with delta variant being out there for a longer period of time and the numbers for protection percentages goes down, to only 5 times less likely to catch covid than an unvaccinated person or only 3 times less likely.. the vaccinated person or those protected through already having the virus is still less likely to be infected, costing the employer less than an unvaccinated employee.
Apparently some people still believe the pronouncements from big pharma. How nice.

If your local car dealer tells you how wonderful their used car is, would you believe it without researching it?

I wish I had the MSM and big government promoting my product everyday.

To answer the asked question that started this chat, my guess is that certain places have made it a given that employees have to be vaccinated in order to be able to work there now and of course not every person is a cheerleader where being vaccinated is concerned. To me, if the help is needed badly enough, getting rid of such a rule may be the only smart move that there is to make.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To answer the asked question that started this chat, my guess is that certain places have made it a given that employees have to be vaccinated in order to be able to work there now and of course not every person is a cheerleader where being vaccinated is concerned. To me, if the help is needed badly enough, getting rid of such a rule may be the only smart move that there is to make.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It could be used as a recruiting tool...."no vaccine required, good pay and benefits"

God bless you always!!!

Holly
During COVID, many businesses were forced to shut down when an employee tested positive.

They also want to present to the public that all employees are vaccinated and wearing masks and they are a safe place to visit

During COVID, many businesses were forced to shut down when an employee tested positive.

They also want to present to the public that all employees are vaccinated and wearing masks and they are a safe place to visit
Even if everyone is vaccinated, things can still happen due to those who don't hesitate to put on display any feelings of hate that they may possess like those who choose to carry lethal weapons for example.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It does protect you, much like the flu vaccine, it makes it so if you get the virus your body is better able to handle it and you have a far less chance of ending up in the hospital.
No, the shot isnt a vaccine but a DNA altering fluid. Many people are ending up with complications. Vaccines are supposed to give you antibodies not change the structure of your genes.

Researcher: ‘We Made a Big Mistake’ on COVID-19 Vaccine
  • The assumption that vaccine developers have been working with is that the mRNA in the vaccines would primarily remain in and around the vaccination site. Pfizer’s data, however, show the mRNA and subsequent spike protein are widely distributed in the body within hours
  • This is a serious problem, as the spike protein is a toxin shown to cause cardiovascular and neurological damage. It also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries
  • Once in your blood circulation, the spike protein binds to platelet receptors and the cells that line your blood vessels. When that happens, it can cause platelets to clump together, resulting in blood clots, and/or cause abnormal bleeding /quote]
Personally i dont give a crap if you want to take the risk of being turned into a lizardman or worse. That is what "CHOICE" is all about, you know, my body my choice.

1632318559131.png 1632318590948.png

Even if everyone is vaccinated, things can still happen due to those who don't hesitate to put on display any feelings of hate that they may possess like those who choose to carry lethal weapons for example.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I choose to carry a lethal weapon, why would i put on display any feelings of hate? Only if my family or me are threatened by a progressive slave like the late George Floyd who put a gun to a pregnant woman's body, would i ever use my weapon, in self defense..

I guess you didnt fucking read my article, did ya?

oh, you are one of the "its on the internet so it has to be true" folks.

figures.

It is physically impossible for the mRNA vaccine to change your DNA, but some quack on the internet told you it was so, thus in your mind it s.

what a fucking joke

So because the maker of a cash cow vaccine makes some unsubstantiated claim about their vaccine that should give employers the right to force employees to get vaccinated?

How North Korea of you.

oh, you are one of the "its on the internet so it has to be true" folks.

figures.

It is physically impossible for the mRNA vaccine to change your DNA, but some quack on the internet told you it was so, thus in your mind it s.

what a fucking joke
No, you are a fucking joke, for believing that the vacc works, masks work, because if they did work, we wouldnt be seeing a spike in Kung Flu deaths, for those that are vaccinated.

Maybe if your boy Joe Biteme closed the borders and wasnt shipping diseased illegals all over the country, we could of had a handle on the problem, but because dumbfucks like you stole the election for the baffoon, more people are going to die because of it. You have blood on your hands , you moron.

So because the maker of a cash cow vaccine makes some unsubstantiated claim about their vaccine that should give employers the right to force employees to get vaccinated?

How North Korea of you.
Their claims are based on independently verified witnesses of the testing while anti-vax claims are based on lies and misinformation

Forum List

Back