Please show me where Israel children taught how to stab Palestinians?

There's no solution to this, just permanent periodic flare ups. The Palestinians were offered '67 borders and said no, and they really just want Israel, and its 1st world economy, to go away. Saudi Arabia might get more involved if an oil patch was discovered under Ramallah, but otherwise they just stay out of it.
Bullshit. The Palestinian's have consistently stated they're willing to accept a two state solution based on the '67 borders, but it was ISRAEL, that said no.

The periodic flare ups of intifatahs, rocket launches, suicide bombs, etc, has gone on for 30 years, and will go for at least another 30 with no solution. The crazy right wing Jews aren't leaving the West Bank in spite of being a small fraction of the population, and the foolish West Bank Palestinians aren't giving up their dreams of taking over Tel Aviv and Haifa in spite of the growing Jewish population in Israel.
All these "flare ups", are a direct result of the occupation. End that and you end the violence.

Those psycho, white trash Israeli settlers will leave the West Bank and it is only a matter of time before they do it voluntarily, or be forced to. Eventually, the world community is going to get sick of this shit and deal with Israel the same way it dealt with Nazi Germany.

Yep, sure did, I addressed the OP. But they're still facts.
This is what you said...

"It can't be denied that there is currently one (1) culture on this planet that is (a) teaching its children from Day One that other groups of people are evil and must die, (b) instructing its children on how to do that, and (c) literally sending them to their deaths.

This is the same culture that is also (a) dehumanizing women, (b) dehumanizing and intimidating gays and (c) making it abundantly clear that they will do whatever they can to literally slaughter anyone who does not adopt their culture."

Where, in any of that, are you referring to the Israeli's?

It's too late for either a one-state or two-state solution.

Decades too late.

The Palestinians have to go.

It's just a matter of how.

Walking, or carried out.

Their choice.

Israel: Palestinians 'Brainwashed With Hate'
Israel's ambassador to the UN claims Palestinian children are being "taught to hate" as violent clashes continue in the West Bank.
View attachment 52780

During his speech, Mr Danon held up a piece of card with a diagram of a human body entitled "How to Stab a Jew", which he said was "an example of what Palestinian children are being exposed to day in and day out, in school, after school".

Sky News has been unable to verify Mr Danon's claims, in which he said: "When a Palestinian child returns from school and opens (sic) the television, he doesn't see Barney or Donald Duck, he sees murderers portrayed as heroes.

"When he opens a textbook, he doesn't learn about math and science, he's being taught to hate."

He is, of course, a liar. Palestinians aren't brainwashed with hate. But a fringe group of Americans are certainly brainwashed with it.

enemies23n_2_web.jpg

...Palestinians aren't brainwashed with hate...
That is, without a doubt, the most foolish statement I've seen on these boards in quite some time...

There are literally hundreds of such examples available online...

Then again, Useful Idiots Acting on Behalf of Militant Muslims wouldn't know the difference...

He is, of course, a liar. Palestinians aren't brainwashed with hate. But a fringe group of Americans are certainly brainwashed with it.

enemies23n_2_web.jpg

How many Palestinian-Israeli marriages do you think there are?

Oh, there are very few. You see, the state of Israel outlawed such marriages years ago. Palestinian-Israeli marriages are illegal.

Did you hear that? Israeli-Palestinian marriages are illegal.

Doesn't that strike you as a little bit of a problem? And yet you still trust the Israeli government?

They did before the Zionists showed up.
Really? what history book did you get that from? Bloodshed over religious and cultural difference has been the norm in that region for thousands of years.

The Palestinian's are not going anywhere.

For you to say they have to move, is like saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland.
Ummm..No it not, it's a recognition of the facts on the ground, it's not like the Jews are completely alien to the particular patch of ground is it? Their history and culture is centered there after all. I simply recognize that the only way to curb the irrational violence is to separate these two peoples as much as possible and since the Israeli's are the ones holding the reins of power they are not going anywhere, if the Palestinians "aren't going anywhere" as you put it then this violence is not going to end (or it's end isn't going to be pretty).

The only option the Israeli's have, is to comply with international law and get the fuck off land that isn't theirs! After 50 years, there isn't a single country on the planet that recognizes Israel's right to that land. Catch the fucking clue!
Are you claiming there's not a single country on the planet that recognizes Israel's right to exist? Or are you only referring to the West Bank?

Oh, there are very few. You see, the state of Israel outlawed such marriages years ago. Palestinian-Israeli marriages are illegal.

Did you hear that? Israeli-Palestinian marriages are illegal.

Doesn't that strike you as a little bit of a problem? And yet you still trust the Israeli government?
I don't trust the Israeli government. They're right wing zealots, that remind me of the neocons in this country, of whom I truly despise.

I just think when a member of the IDF sees a Palestinian woman, who, as Richard Prior would say, "that woman is so fine, you'd suck her daddy's dick", he'll just do what any one of us would do. Shoot her. Shoot her with a load of protein.

Yep, sure did, I addressed the OP. But they're still facts.
No, you put it all on the Pals.

You didn't say anything about Israeli atrocities.
Actually, I discussed a culture of which the Palestinians are only a part.

The fact that that culture is not limited to that specific geographic area is important.

It's not happening in a vacuum.

That's Mr. Really to you!

what history book did you get that from? Bloodshed over religious and cultural difference has been the norm in that region for thousands of years.
There are no recorded incidents of major violence in that area between the two groups, until the Zionist migration.

Ummm..No it not, it's a recognition of the facts on the ground, it's not like the Jews are completely alien to the particular patch of ground is it? Their history and culture is centered there after all. I simply recognize that the only way to curb the irrational violence is to separate these two peoples as much as possible and since the Israeli's are the ones holding the reins of power they are not going anywhere, if the Palestinians "aren't going anywhere" as you put it then this violence is not going to end (or it's end isn't going to be pretty).
It is exactly the same. The Israeli's are trying to acquire land by force, which has been outlawed since the end of WWII. It is illegal to hold onto land seized in a war.

Are you claiming there's not a single country on the planet that recognizes Israel's right to exist? Or are you only referring to the West Bank?
Country's recognize Israel's right to exist. Even I recognize Israel exists. But they don't have a right to and the way they are acting with the Palestinian's, they don't deserve to.

But I am referring to the West Bank, Gaza, Golan Heights and East Jerusalem. Those are the "occupied territories" and they will never be Israel's.

The fact that that culture is not limited to that specific geographic area is important.

Of coarse its not happening in a vacuum.

But Palestinian's are not teaching their children to hate because of their religion or ideology, it's because of all the bombs Israel is dropping on their heads. It is because Israel has denied them their inalienable rights, for over 70 years.

Israel's ambassador to the UN claims Palestinian children are being "taught to hate" as violent clashes continue in the West Bank.
View attachment 52780

During his speech, Mr Danon held up a piece of card with a diagram of a human body entitled "How to Stab a Jew", which he said was "an example of what Palestinian children are being exposed to day in and day out, in school, after school".

Sky News has been unable to verify Mr Danon's claims, in which he said: "When a Palestinian child returns from school and opens (sic) the television, he doesn't see Barney or Donald Duck, he sees murderers portrayed as heroes.

"When he opens a textbook, he doesn't learn about math and science, he's being taught to hate."

So, um, why would they be teaching Arabic speaking children "How to Stab a Jew" in English?

Better question- WHy is any of this OUR problem? The Jews have chosen to live next to people who hate them more than they love their children. that seems like a pretty stupid thing to do.

Of coarse its not happening in a vacuum.

But Palestinian's are not teaching their children to hate because of their religion or ideology, it's because of all the bombs Israel is dropping on their heads. It is because Israel has denied them their inalienable rights, for over 70 years.
So we agree that they are specifically teaching their children to hate & kill, and that it is happening in other geographic regions within that culture as well. Okay.

As far as the big picture goes, that area remains stuck in the same finger-pointing cycle it has been for a long time. If you and I are discussing an answer, I sure as hell don't have it. But the answer will have to include Palestinians getting an acceptable amount of land to themselves and Israel getting some acceptable amount of security. I'm not holding my breath on that, are you?

My original point was about a culture that is infecting far more than just that one area, as problematic as that area is.

That's Mr. Really to you!
LOL, okay sorry Mr. Really... or do you prefer your more formal title, Sir Really? :)

There are no recorded incidents of major violence in that area between the two groups, until the Zionist migration.
This area has been a center of violence and conquest for 3000 years (going back to Judah and the Israelites setting Jerusalem as their capital), it's changed hands through violence so many times that it's hard to keep track, the Babylonians, the Romans, Arabic Muslims, European Christians, the Ottomans, the British, etc..,etc.., have all gotten a piece of the bloodshed action. The Palestinians have no special claim to this land nor were they paragons of virtue when it came to dealing with minority cultures and religions during their dominance of the area.

It is exactly the same. The Israeli's are trying to acquire land by force, which has been outlawed since the end of WWII. It is illegal to hold onto land seized in a war.
Again are you referring Israel proper or just the occupied territories? If it's Israel proper you don't have much of a leg to stand on, if it's the occupied territories then your point is legitimate, however the Palestinian dispute isn't limited to occupied territories they want the whole enchilada and have been using organized violence to attempt to achieve their goals since the get go, so as I originally pointed out this barbarity is of BOTH sides making.

Country's recognize Israel's right to exist. Even I recognize Israel exists. But they don't have a right to and the way they are acting with the Palestinian's, they don't deserve to.

But I am referring to the West Bank, Gaza, Golan Heights and East Jerusalem. Those are the "occupied territories" and they will never be Israel's.
Good, I'm glad you are not disputing Israel's right to exist, I don't disagree on the legality of the occupied territories (although Gaza no longer falls into that category) and I think East Jerusalem is not as clear cut given that dividing a city into multiple parts doesn't make a whole heck of a lot of sense.

As far as how the Israeli's are acting, just ask yourself how we in the United States would act (or should I say have acted) if the Native Americans pursued organized attacks on civilian targets on the breadth and the scale that the Palestinians have in order to assert there territorial claims and then throw in having sympathetic neighboring nations initiating attacks to wrest away control of the country. I suspect we'd probably behave a lot like the Israeli's have ...... .

View attachment 52780

You're damn right Palestinian's are being taught to hate!

They're being taught to hate by:
  • Israeli tyranny
  • A brutal occupation of their homeland
  • An immoral blockade of their city
  • Watching their parents being humiliated at a checkpoints
  • Watching their relatives murdered by the IDF
  • Watching whole families being wiped out by 2000 pound bombs
  • Watching post after post in this very forum trashing them and their culture 24/7
Israeli kids, on the other hand, are being taught:
  • They are the "chosen" ones
  • The Palestinian's are sub-human
  • The Palestinian's are savages and animals
  • They Palestinian's have no right to be there
  • This is a Jewish State, not an Arab one
  • The Holocaust allows them to do whatever they feel like doing, that includes killing Palestinian's in cold blood, taking their homes, wiping out their families, burning their children to death, etc

That's the short list.

I get you hate Jews.
Do you have any links or are your above comments just guesses?
I at least offer you the choice to see the links.

You haven't done that so who is more credible?

But I'm wondering how you excuse the following FACTS and not guesses ok?

Attacks began in 2001. Since then (August 2014 data), almost 20,000 rockets have hit southern Israel,[34][35] all but a few thousand of them since Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip in August 2005. Hamas justified these as counter-attacks to the Israeli blockade of Gaza. The rockets have killed 28 people and injured hundreds more. The range of the rockets has increased over time. The original Qassam rocket has a range of about 10 km (6.2 mi) but more advanced rockets, including versions of the old Soviet Grad or Katyusha have hit Israeli targets 40 km (25 mi) from Gaza.[36]
Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also for Israelis that according to you "hate" Palestinians.. please explain this:

1. 21, 2013 10:33 A.M. (Updated: Nov. 21, 2013 9:18 P.M.)
    BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Over 100,000 Palestinians work in Israel with around 20,000 working exclusively in Israeli settlements, the.
    Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics said Thursday.Nov 21, 2013
    PCBS: Over 100,000 Palestinians work in Israel
    www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=649586
Seems kind of funny that for all that "hatred" the Israelis have those people working in Israel!

Forum List

Back