What if Jews started to behave like the Arabs....

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Then they wouldn't be jews anymore....

Suppose Jews Start Behaving Like Their Enemies? - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

"
They say that being compassionate at all times begins in our Scriptures. Yes, justice, justice shall you pursue. That’s our Torah.

But what about the other parts of justice – you know Moses and what he did to Egypt in retaliation for Egypt’s abuse of his people, the Hebrews?

They say that David was a man of peace. He sure was. But when attacked, David was a man of war. Read up on this. Read his Psalms. Try Psalm 59, for example, and find: “Rescue me from my foes, Dear Lord…rescue me from bloodthirsty men who surround me…Destroy them!”

Get the picture? (Never mind how times have not changed across 3,000 years.)

They say that compassion is woven in our character…agreed…and that compassion has served us well over the centuries. Baloney.

They say that if we do the measure for measure thing, why then, oh dear, we become like them; we stoop to their level and risk losing our humanity.

Well, humanity – there has not been much of that going around these days. As for the risk of becoming like them – here is what I say.

I say it is worth a shot.

Maybe if we behave (savagely) like them, if only once in a while, finally they will take the hint and leave us alone.

Mario Puzo figured that out while writing “The Godfather.” Get the rival “families” before they get you…and make the rest of them “fear you.”

Settling scores, it’s called.

Suppose, therefore, that Bibi gets a message out with these words: “Murdering Arabs is a national duty.”

Does that make you squirm? Me, too.

That is not Bibi, of course. That’s Abbas: “Murdering Jews is a national duty.” Yes Abbas said that and nobody cringed, nobody in the entire world.

Nobody squirmed.

Suppose Bibi announces that he does not want “filthy Arab feet” stomping holy Jewish ground.

Bibi never says this. Abbas did about “filthy Jewish feet.” The world shrugs.

Suppose Israelis declare days of rage because Arabs stole Jewish land?

No days of rage from the Jews. Only from the Palestinian Arabs.

Suppose Israelis begin stabbing, stoning and shooting Arabs helter-skelter.

That is totally against Jewish practice.

But when the Palestinians practice it, CNN and the BBC and The New YorkTimes will find words and pictures to justify Palestinian murderous behavior.

If the shoe were on the other foot, would the Israelis get the samegenerosity? Or is murdering Jews a Palestinian Arab entitlement?

John Kerry justified Palestinian rage on the settlements, the Jewish settlements.

Arabs, Mr. Secretary, are in a rage everywhere, about everything.

Naturally none of my recommendations has a chance and truly it is against my nature to desire such brutishness on the part of my people.

Besides, what would the neighbors say?

But I must say to my Liberal friends, those who asked, “Jack Engelhard, where is your heart” – did you ask John Kerry the same question?

Did you ask him why he equated Arab killers with Israeli victims, and why was he not OUTRAGED when he heard Abbas saying what he did?

Saying, “Murdering Jews is a national duty.”

Nobody squirmed? That’s right. Nobody squirmed. Nobody cringed.

Did you ask Mrs. Sun at the EU and Mr. Moon at the UN – where was their condemnation for that remark and for the Arab bloodlust that followed?

Take it from someone who knows.

Worry less about Jewish humanity. It is still in place. Worry more about their humanity, whatever there is of it.

"

Compassion is the greatest sign of intelligence

"
They say that being compassionate at all times begins in our Scriptures. Yes, justice, justice shall you pursue. That’s our Torah.

But what about the other parts of justice – you know Moses and what he did to Egypt in retaliation for Egypt’s abuse of his people, the Hebrews?

They say that David was a man of peace. He sure was. But when attacked, David was a man of war. Read up on this. Read his Psalms. Try Psalm 59, for example, and find: “Rescue me from my foes, Dear Lord…rescue me from bloodthirsty men who surround me…Destroy them!”

They say that compassion is woven in our character…agreed…and that compassion has served us well over the centuries. Baloney.

They say that if we do the measure for measure thing, why then, oh dear, we become like them; we stoop to their level and risk losing our humanity.

Well, humanity – there has not been much of that going around these days. As for the risk of becoming like them – here is what I say.

Maybe if we behave (savagely) like them, if only once in a while, finally they will take the hint and leave us alone.

Mario Puzo figured that out while writing “The Godfather.” Get the rival “families” before they get you…and make the rest of them “fear you.”

Suppose, therefore, that Bibi gets a message out with these words: “Murdering Arabs is a national duty.”

That is not Bibi, of course. That’s Abbas: “Murdering Jews is a national duty.” Yes Abbas said that and nobody cringed, nobody in the entire world.

Nobody squirmed.

Suppose Bibi announces that he does not want “filthy Arab feet” stomping holy Jewish ground.

But when the Palestinians practice it, CNN and the BBC and The New YorkTimes will find words and pictures to justify Palestinian murderous behavior.

If the shoe were on the other foot, would the Israelis get the samegenerosity? Or is murdering Jews a Palestinian Arab entitlement?

John Kerry justified Palestinian rage on the settlements, the Jewish settlements.

Naturally none of my recommendations has a chance and truly it is against my nature to desire such brutishness on the part of my people.

But I must say to my Liberal friends, those who asked, “Jack Engelhard, where is your heart” – did you ask John Kerry the same question?

Did you ask him why he equated Arab killers with Israeli victims, and why was he not OUTRAGED when he heard Abbas saying what he did?

Did you ask Mrs. Sun at the EU and Mr. Moon at the UN – where was their condemnation for that remark and for the Arab bloodlust that followed?

Worry less about Jewish humanity. It is still in place. Worry more about their humanity, whatever there is of it.

"

What if the Zionist learned a lesson from some of their prophets, nothing changes , does it. They want the rest of the world to be global communist, while they are nationalistic .

Right they follow the Talmud. Referring back to books wrote after the exile like its historical, is hysterical, lets go back to when it was the Land of Canaan, shall we?

"

Nobody squirmed.

"

What if the Zionist learned a lesson from some of their prophets, nothing changes , does it. They want the rest of the world to be global communist, while they are nationalistic .

Right they follow the Talmud. Referring back to books wrote after the exile like its historical, is hysterical, lets go back to when it was the Land of Canaan, shall we?

Excellent idea. Israelites were among the various Canaanite peoples. Golly gee, why no "Palestinians" among them???

"

Nobody squirmed.

"

WRONG they follow the Torah, the Talmud is a compendium of law books written to assist learned rabbi's come to just decisions. They are not books of religion and should be read in their entirety and not as single sentences

"

Nobody squirmed.

"

Thanks for the anti-Semite input.

Arabs commit unprovoked murders for months on innocent civilian Jews.....even years.

Finally, the Jews decide to get some payback.

The Arabs start screaming about being murdered by the Jews.

I think most of the planet is getting tired of Muslims and their constant bullshit.

"

Nobody squirmed.

"

Pisses me off when Jews use Torah to justify being a douchebag. More to it than justified self-defense. Is all that stuff about being a good neighbor first as well. Think the Palestinian's complaint is we haven't been good neighbors so invoking Torah to justify retaliation and violence skips over much of it.

"

Nobody squirmed.

"

Your welcome.

"

Nobody squirmed.

"

Pisses me off when Jews use Torah to justify being a douchebag. More to it than justified self-defense. Is all that stuff about being a good neighbor first as well. Think the Palestinian's complaint is we haven't been good neighbors so invoking Torah to justify retaliation and violence skips over much of it.

Obviously you have issues with religion in general.....mainly because it cramps your lifestyle.

Muslims are cool though.

"

Nobody squirmed.

"

Maybe if the arabs had not started the pogroms in the 7C then the Jews would not be defending themselves from the atrocities today. The muslims have been lords and masters for far too long and now they are under dogs they hate it, they see it as an insult to their religion no longer being in charge. Expect for more violence in the not too distant future when they are removed from the west forcibly because of their behaviour and violence

"

Nobody squirmed.

"

Your welcome.

You don't get it do you show that you are a complete idiot by claiming the Talmud is a holy book, when in fact it is a collection of law books.

"

Nobody squirmed.

"

You don't get it do you show that you are a complete idiot by claiming the Talmud is a holy book, when in fact it is a collection of law books.
They have no idea what it is, what it entails, or anything about it except what other jackasses have told them, and it is somehow jewish, and therefore they hate it.
Delta is more ignorant than most. His ignorance is so vast it is like trying to explain the cosmos to someone ignorant of a speck of sand.

"

Nobody squirmed.

"

They have no idea what it is, what it entails, or anything about it except what other jackasses have told them, and it is somehow jewish, and therefore they hate it.
Delta is more ignorant than most. His ignorance is so vast it is like trying to explain the cosmos to someone ignorant of a speck of sand.
Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

"

Nobody squirmed.

"

Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
Consider converting out of islamism and into a real religion. Your self-hate makes you a danger to yourself and those around you.

Forum List

Back