Please pray for my mom.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Y'all I am about ready to LOSE it. After getting it just over a month ago, my mom's car was just hit by another person and not just any person, but a guy who does NOT have a license, a guy who did NOT know how to say that he is sorry for doing it, and a guy who made it as clear as glass that he does NOT care that he did anything wrong in the first place!!! Every prayer that is prayed for us will be very much appreciated.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. The good thing is that she once again walked away without a scratch. The bad thing is that this only freaks her out about driving even more after being hit THREE times two years ago in just THAT year alone.

It gets better. One of my cousins who happens to be a retired police captain saw what was done to my mom. Guess who did NOT stop to make sure that she was okay. I don't know which is worse. What is done to my mom by a brain dead stranger or what ISN'T done to her by one of our brain dead family members.

I thank you three so much.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. My mom told me that the guy actually had no problem with her calling the law...keep in mind that he had no driver's license. Maybe calling him brain dead is putting it mildly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back