please dont harm victims

the people in the thread were trashing a possible child victim whom I was defending.

the lack of moral clairity on the right at this site is amazing

Wouldn't it be wonderful if someone got this message more often?

vBulletin Message
Truthmatters, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

:mm:

It sure would.

Black Heart cons.

total mind fucked cretains talking trash about a person who tries to out the crimes of naother person.

you people swim in slime

the people in the thread were trashing a possible child victim whom I was defending.

the lack of moral clairity on the right at this site is amazing

And yet you are quite comfortable trashing another possible victim. Zimmerman has been found guilty of absolutely nothing. Yet you accept the allegations against him - and he's a Democrat. Why do you hate hispanics?

defending a murderer of a child by smearing a young woman accusing him of yet another crime.

see how fucking low you pieces of pig shit are.

Black Heart cons.

total mind fucked cretains talking trash about a person who tries to out the crimes of naother person.

you people swim in slime

Allegations are not crimes, TruthMocker. They are nothing more than allegations. But I don't expect you to understand the difference, since you think an allegation is a fact. Hack.

you people are fucking slime

you put party even over the crimes of your heros

Wait a second, is Witness 9 that little girl who was set on fire and we wouldn't give her medical treatment because we couldn't find an insurance card on her flaming body?

why are you people spending so much time and effort to defend a man who killed a child for no reason?

venturing right into trashing a person for reporting a crime against themselves.

black heart cons

your evil is just endless huh?

trashing a dead boy , then trashing a woman for reporting a crime against herself, then praising abuse of power on this site.

black heart cons

someone deleted the thread I was going to put this in.

the direction of the thread was likely the reason it was deleted.

there are people here who desperately need this information by the nature of there responses to that deleted thread

why why why

you people are fucking slime

you put party even over the crimes of your heros

Zimmerman is not a hero and apparently Obama and Holder actually took part in the murder of a US Border Guard

then why do you peopel defend Zimmmerman at every turn?

because he is your hero

Defending the process is not defending the person. Some of us prefer trial by jury, you clearly support trial by media. Dangerous... and very out of synch with the 'democracy' you claim to love.

Forum List

Back