Playing the race card

Jillian seeing blacks as racist is refreshing.

Now all we need is Truthmatters for the trifecta!

sorry to disappoint you but "playing the race card" is different from being racist.

i just think he, like most rightwingnuts, is a professional victim, not taking responsibility for his actions, but crying about the information being leaked.

but carry on.

Substantial elements of the conservative movement do seem to be "playing the race card" on Cain's behalf, though I'm not sure how much control Cain has over this. Their claims of racism seem to be entirely unsupported. Particularly silly: suggesting that the left is attacking Cain over his alleged sexual misconduct because his views on the issues are unassailable. In fact, substantial elements of the right (and the left, of course) view both his conduct and his political positions as negatives.

In other words, the dude's totally out of his element and unconditionally unqualified for the position. An easy win for Obama.

He is better qualified than obama is after 3 years of experience.

Jillian seeing blacks as racist is refreshing.

Now all we need is Truthmatters for the trifecta!

sorry to disappoint you but "playing the race card" is different from being racist.

i just think he, like most rightwingnuts, is a professional victim, not taking responsibility for his actions, but crying about the information being leaked.

but carry on.
:lmao: Like Obama still blaming Booooooosh.

And, playing the race card.

Race Card?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjRfKVwRUds&feature=related]Barack Obama - GOP: "Did I Mention He's Black" - YouTube[/ame]

No response.......well, that's normal.

I'll have to make a thread :)

Forum List

Back