Play it safe Obama now has a voice.....to late sir!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Obama Warns In Mandela Speech That ‘Strongman Politics Are Ascendant’

Former President Barack Obama offered a sobering and alarming view of the state of the world in what appeared to be a rebuke of President Donald Trump, warning that nationalist and populist sentiments are making their way into the mainstream.

President Obama, with years of being beat down by Mitch and the ever so racist GOP, feared a backlash of exposing Russian ties to the Trump campaign, stayed silent...Unfortunately he is now speaking out over the carnage the Idiot in Chief has laid out for the American Stupid. Sadly, Mr. President, its too late. Trump has poisoned the wells of free thought, has destroyed the confidence in our press and intel community and sadly his supporters are unavailable and incapable of harvesting facts.

Like Hillary, sir....I wish you well in your private life, but please along with Hillary, please just go away. I love you, sir....but the Titanic has sailed and we're all just waiting on the ice berg!!

upload_2018-7-17_10-30-31.jpeg

The Magic Kenyan.....

No one of sound minds cares what Obama spouts on any given issue. He was a failure of monumental proportions.

Former President Barack Obama offered a sobering and alarming view of the state of the world in what appeared to be a rebuke of President Donald Trump, warning that nationalist and populist sentiments are making their way into the mainstream.

President Obama, with years of being beat down by Mitch and the ever so racist GOP, feared a backlash of exposing Russian ties to the Trump campaign, stayed silent...Unfortunately he is now speaking out over the carnage the Idiot in Chief has laid out for the American Stupid. Sadly, Mr. President, its too late. Trump has poisoned the wells of free thought, has destroyed the confidence in our press and intel community and sadly his supporters are unavailable and incapable of harvesting facts.

Like Hillary, sir....I wish you well in your private life, but please along with Hillary, please just go away. I love you, sir....but the Titanic has sailed and we're all just waiting on the ice berg!!
What a brave whitey to go to say that in another nation.

Are you thinking of the same Obama who divided this nation on many levels and who sanctioned spying on American citizens (including Presidential candidates)? The Obama who apologized to the world for America's greatness and did everything in his power to usher in Marxism while trampling the Constitution of the United States of America? That Obama?

#WalkAway

Sorry to say it but I think you're still under the hallucinogenic power of the Blue Pill. Time to step back, do a little research, and open your eyes to the lies of the Democrat Party -- the Party of the KKK and the Party that opposed the civil rights act. The Democrat Party IS the new Communist Party. Dangerous, Totalitarian in nature, and close minded.

• Banned
No one of sound minds cares what Obama spouts on any given issue. He was a failure of monumental proportions.
Yeah, a huge failure that got the black loser elected not once, but twice....a failure that took us from the brinks of financial ruin to a jobs boom, Trump is now destroying...a failure that repaired the damage made by Bush jr. with our allies, a failure that rednecks hated when he passed it, but rallied to keep it once they realized its importance, IE OBAMACARE..... a failure in preventing attacks on our country during his tenure, a failure in ringing in the banks, a failure in implementing consumer protection against the banks, a failure in TPP, globalization, climate changes...a failure in protecting women, all of which Trump has undone.....in short...a fuckin failure, unlike that traitor bitch Trump!!

Please take your meds. Youll feel much better.

Yeah, a huge failure that got the black loser elected not once, but twice....a failure that took us from the brinks of financial ruin to a jobs boom, Trump is now destroying...a failure that repaired the damage made by Bush jr. with our allies, a failure that rednecks hated when he passed it, but rallied to keep it once they realized its importance, IE OBAMACARE..... a failure in preventing attacks on our country during his tenure, a failure in ringing in the banks, a failure in implementing consumer protection against the banks, a failure in TPP, globalization, climate changes...a failure in protecting women, all of which Trump has undone.....in short...a fuckin failure, unlike that traitor bitch Trump!!
What exactly has been undone? Jobs and GDP are growing, stock market is growing, people have health care, consumers and women are protected. You're rants used to be fun to read, now they are just the ramblings of a pathetic angry person.

What exactly has been undone? Jobs and GDP are growing, stock market is growing, people have health care, consumers and women are protected. You're rants used to be fun to read, now they are just the ramblings of a pathetic angry person.
her rants used to be fun to read?....you have only been here like 2 weeks.....lol.....see tiger,it dont take long for your obsessed shit to get old....lol

Please pay attention, you idiot......I was addressing someone that called Obama a fuckin failure, Geezus you whiners love to white about me and never address or pay attention to the top or the response I give...so fuckin annoying!! Jobs are because of Obama and wages have yet to go up..FACT. GDP and Stocks are both on shaky grounds and investers are weary of Trumps policies...FACT health premiums will hit the roof in a few more months, due to the mandate being take away..FACT...get this threw your fuckin head, I make nothing up, I am always always always always right!!

her rants used to be fun to read?....you have only been here like 2 weeks.....lol.....see tiger,it dont take long for your obsessed shit to get old....lol
I have yet to post one thread, one comment that isn't factual or to the point.....I am always always always right and you fuck heads know it!!

Please pay attention, you idiot......I was addressing someone that called Obama a fuckin failure, Geezus you whiners love to white about me and never address or pay attention to the top or the response I give...so fuckin annoying!! Jobs are because of Obama and wages have yet to go up..FACT. GDP and Stocks are both on shaky grounds and investers are weary of Trumps policies...FACT health premiums will hit the roof in a few more months, due to the mandate being take away..FACT...get this threw your fuckin head, I make nothing up, I am always always always always right!!
And I was responding directly to your ignorant assessment of reversals. Health premiums were hitting the roof under Obama FACT you are a fucking moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to post one thread, one comment that isn't factual or to the point.....I am always always always right and you fuck heads know it!!
All your comments are woefully wrong.

Tell you what, you put down the pipe and I'll consider giving up my beer, deal?

Everything in your post was a lie. You said everything had been reversed. It hasn’t you even admired it. You’re a liar. All your post are innacurate and biased to your opinion.

Everything in your post was a lie. You said everything had been reversed. It hasn’t you even admired it. You’re a liar. All your post are innacurate and biased to your opinion.
Thats a lie, thats a gotdamned lie....listen, I may not be number one here, but I'm definately in the top 2

Thats a lie, thats a gotdamned lie....listen, I may not be number one here, but I'm definately in the top 2
Th

You even lie about lying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back