plastic eating enzyme

But it's so profitable..Like bottled water..

I love bottled water. Very convenient. I buy a couple of cases a week
I have to since most water hoses are not safe for drinking out of it seems now a days..

Why is a water hose not safe? The same reason as why the tap water is suddenly not safe? Hehehe. Bottle up, America! And that's not even beer. Ingenious.
These apparently safe drinking water hoses are often used to get a drink from and used to water the plants that are meant for people to eat. The primary cause is when components contain brass. It’s an alloy consisting of as much as 8 percent lead. While brass is often used in these fixtures, lead is also sometimes used as pigments or stabilizers, especially in green or yellow hoses. Lead is a known neurotoxin and children have even more vulnerability to lead poisoning than adults.
Which Garden Hose Is Actually Drinking Water Safe?

They don't always fully filter water that comes out of outside taps. You know, like from your toilet ...

Remind me to not buy moonshine from you
The water coming from inside and outside comes from the same main...even the terlit has the same water your tap does..

Just wait until it eats the plastic we need then you won't be so happy about it

Omg people you are so incredibly stupid.

How many times are you going to see the disastrous fallout from *sciencey* cure for a non problem that actually makes it worse before you figure it out? Introduced chemicals and non-native life forms are NOT the cure.

And PLASTIC IS NOT DESTROYING THE PLANET you fucking morons. Plastic breaks down. It doesn't last forever. In fact, petroleum breaks down..it's one of the reasons the Gulf of Mexico is so incredibly rich in plant and animal life. It's FULL of oil that seeps up into the water.

Fucking morons.

Just wait until it eats the plastic we need then you won't be so happy about it
Or it runs out of plastic and starts eating coral and plankton.
Or you find out it produces a toxic by-product that destroys life.
Or it multiplies super fast and chokes the ocean...

Morons.

People are just so used to having people who claim to be *experts* telling them what to think and do, they don't know how to turn it off.

ODFW, the USFW, and various and assorted other illegal agencies are real big on fining and imprisoning people who dare to use water, or have livestock, or mine, or fish, or collect water on their own land...and they are real quick to engage in the very practices they will not allow us to engage in.

The Bundys were fined and dragged to jail and accused of damaging the refuge because they pooped outside (since there was no running water in the facility, thanks to the brilliance of the feds)...meanwhile, the feds rolled over the so-called artifacts..and ignored the fact that the refuge had moldering heaps of explosives that the feds used to blast in the reservoir...killing everything....because they had INTRODUCED CARP to the reservoir some years ago..which are EATING ALL THE BABY BIRDS.

Environmentalists are a blight upon the earth. I wish they would all die painfully of aids.

I love bottled water. Very convenient. I buy a couple of cases a week
I have to since most water hoses are not safe for drinking out of it seems now a days..

Why is a water hose not safe? The same reason as why the tap water is suddenly not safe? Hehehe. Bottle up, America! And that's not even beer. Ingenious.
These apparently safe drinking water hoses are often used to get a drink from and used to water the plants that are meant for people to eat. The primary cause is when components contain brass. It’s an alloy consisting of as much as 8 percent lead. While brass is often used in these fixtures, lead is also sometimes used as pigments or stabilizers, especially in green or yellow hoses. Lead is a known neurotoxin and children have even more vulnerability to lead poisoning than adults.
Which Garden Hose Is Actually Drinking Water Safe?

They don't always fully filter water that comes out of outside taps. You know, like from your toilet ...

Remind me to not buy moonshine from you
The water coming from inside and outside comes from the same main...even the terlit has the same water your tap does..

Yes, in your Kentucky swamp shack I'm sure all the water does come from the same place. You make that sound like it's a good thing

Forum List

Back