Planned Parenthood is evil in the sight of God

What could possibly be more arrogant and hypocritical than deciding you know what God wants others to do with their own health?

I'll tell you what is more arrogant and hypocritical. It is the arrogance of planned parenthood acting as God to decide who should live and die. It is hypocritical that they really act as Satan by murdering innocent living human beings by the millions annually. It is hypocritical that they make a false pretext that it is for the health of the individual. It is nothing more that the eugenics plan of the global elite and most prejudiced plan of evil against blacks and all humanity. It nothing but MURDER!!! COLD BLOODED MURDER!!
So, women seeking abortion are committing pre-meditated murder....to you.....give them the death penalty?

Don't know how God feels about it but I know it's a despicable atrocity to allow women to kill their unborn
Perhaps you should move to a country whose government doesn't protect their citizens' inalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but rather the government's right to dictate what women must do with their bodies.
"... inalienable right to life ... "

How ironic.

If 15-20% of all pregnancies in the US in this day and age naturally end in miscarriage, where is this inalienable right to life from "god"?

If some 300,000 women in the US each year die of complication during pregnancy and childbirth each year, where is this inalienable right to their life?

First of all, "inalienable right to life" is a contract between humans ... God isn't involved in that. Second, you are totally, absolutely, incapable of judging God's actions.

Your argument is specious and, frankly, childish.

A fetus is not yet a living human. Her life is the most important.

In your opinion

I am not using religion as a pro or con.
It's in the Declaration of Independence

The woman's life, liberty and happiness exists now. A fetus is only a potential that might never make it to it's first breath. The risk to the woman should be up to her.

Women don't kill babies due to risk. Women use killing babies for birth control.

The woman's life, liberty and happiness exists now. A fetus is only a potential that might never make it to it's first breath. The risk to the woman should be up to her.

Women don't kill babies due to risk. Women use killing babies for birth control.
More out of financial necessity
Remove that and you reduce the need for abortion

Helping parents to control the size of their families

No more eleven kids

Thank planned parenthood

Got too many kids?
Tired of the snot nosed brats at the end of the day?
Are your kids a never ending drain on your finances?
Sick of all the shoes those little bastards burn through?
Well worry no more! Here at Acme Abortion Mills, were sensitive to the needs and wishes of all you poor parents all over the country.
Yes, friends... come on down to your nearest Acme Abortion Mill and you'll find a kind staff and pretty rooms to kill your child in!
Don't feel bad because you're having a baby!
Come on down and feel relieved that you get to kill one!

Amen mother fuckers

People don't even kill their dogs because they're poor. They make do and find a way or give the dog to someone that can afford its care.
Not so with unborn. I can't afford that thing!!! Kill it!!!

No more eleven kids

Thank planned parenthood

Got too many kids?
Well worry no more! Here at Acme Abortion Mills, were sensitive to the needs and wishes of all you poor parents all over the country.
Yes, friends... come on down to your nearest Acme Abortion Mill and you'll find a kind staff and pretty rooms to kill your child in!

Amen mother fuckers
That's the way it works
Families now have two kids where they used to have five or six.
Allows more economic flexibility, higher standard of living, allows mom to get back in the workforce

Abortion has been legal for 45 years, it is now part of the equation. Abortion is not going away as a last resort.
Don't like it? Better to encourage FREE birth control, sex education, help families take care of their kids instead of taking away their welfare

Last edited:

No more eleven kids

Thank planned parenthood

Got too many kids?

Amen mother fuckers
That's the way it works
Allows more economic flexibility, higher standard of living, allows mom to get back in the workforce

Abortion has been legal for 45 years, it is now part of the equation. Abortion is not going away as a last resort.
Don't like it? Better to encourage FREE birth control, sex education, help families take care of their kids instead of taking away their welfare

Just because that's the way it is, doesn't mean it should be.
Giving people free money is not a deterrent to women killing babies. In fact, Hans ng people free money with no strings or responsibility is one of the most caustic and harmful practices in this country.

Still better than demanding child support.

What?

There is good reason that God commanded us to :

Genesis 1:28
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, ...

We Christians are history. With ww1-2 we replaced ourselves with nationalists. Now the Muslims will replace the nationalists. The Muslims are better than the nationalists though. That is because nationalists are selective in that which nation they allow to survive and which they don't. The Muslims allow a place for every Muslim in Islam, even if some are Shiite.

No more eleven kids

Thank planned parenthood

Got too many kids?

Amen mother fuckers
That's the way it works

Giving people free money is not a deterrent to women killing babies. In fact, Hans ng people free money with no strings or responsibility is one of the most caustic and harmful practices in this country.

Abortion is an accepted practice
You don't like it, why not support a pregnant woman?

This is the part where conservatives scream.......Her pregnancy is her own fault, not my problem

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, ...

We Christians are history. With ww1-2 we replaced ourselves with nationalists. Now the Muslims will replace the nationalists. The Muslims are better than the nationalists though. That is because nationalists are selective in that which nation they allow to survive and which they don't. The Muslims allow a place for every Muslim in Islam, even if some are Shiite.

Yeah- they'll replace you too

No more eleven kids

Thank planned parenthood

Got too many kids?

Amen mother fuckers
That's the way it works

Abortion is an accepted practice
You don't like it, why not support a pregnant woman?

This is the part where conservatives scream.......Her pregnancy is her own fault, not my problem

It's accepted practice for some. Not for all.
Stoning women is acceptable practice in some parts of Muslim land.
Does that make it OK? Because the masses gave in and became resigned to something?

It IS their problem, not mine. Pregnant women are able to get help in this country. Just because I'm against killing babies doesn't mean I am responsible for their "mistakes" and it's pretty ridiculous to suggest it.
I'm against armed robbery too... Does that more an I'm responsible for that poor broke guy that robbed a bank?

Yeah- they'll replace you too

The nationalists have already done that. That is why I can write this. And I find it fun that new bullies get replaced by other bullies.

People don't even kill their dogs because they're poor. They make do and find a way or give the dog to someone that can afford its care.
Not so with unborn. I can't afford that thing!!! Kill it!!!

responsible pet owners spay and neuter their animals.

Forum List

Back