Planned Parenthood is evil in the sight of God

What could possibly be more arrogant and hypocritical than deciding you know what God wants others to do with their own health?

I'll tell you what is more arrogant and hypocritical. It is the arrogance of planned parenthood acting as God to decide who should live and die. It is hypocritical that they really act as Satan by murdering innocent living human beings by the millions annually. It is hypocritical that they make a false pretext that it is for the health of the individual. It is nothing more that the eugenics plan of the global elite and most prejudiced plan of evil against blacks and all humanity. It nothing but MURDER!!! COLD BLOODED MURDER!!

Planned Parenthood does stuff besides abortion and rarely do they do that.
An amazing piece of logic .....

Jeffrey Dahmer rarely robbed his victims.

Now, as for your "rarely" ... in 2014, Planned Parenthood was directly responsible for over 1/4th of all abortions performed (323,000 of 1.2 million) in the USA .... but it gets even better .... they referred out an additional 461,000 "patients" for abortion.

Is that "rarely"?

Let's not mention the "941,589 emergency contraception kits"

Planned Parenthood is quick to tell you how abortions are only 3% of the services they supply. BUT --- what they don't tell you is that abortion services generate 68% of their income. (That doesn't even count the money they make for selling baby parts).

There's good money in killing babies ...

Don't know how God feels about it but I know it's a despicable atrocity to allow women to kill their unborn
Perhaps you should move to a country whose government doesn't protect their citizens' inalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but rather the government's right to dictate what women must do with their bodies.
"... inalienable right to life ... "

How ironic.

If 15-20% of all pregnancies in the US in this day and age naturally end in miscarriage, where is this inalienable right to life from "god"?

If some 300,000 women in the US each year die of complication during pregnancy and childbirth each year, where is this inalienable right to their life?

First of all, "inalienable right to life" is a contract between humans ... God isn't involved in that. Second, you are totally, absolutely, incapable of judging God's actions.

Your argument is specious and, frankly, childish.

god approves of abortion check your bible.....

'God' watched 6 million men, women, and children be walked into concrete buildings and gassed to death without lifting a finger. People that WERE born. After that he doesn't have much claim to morality in my book.

Whichever 'god' you might believe in.

God gives you you free will but then you blame God for your own choices. Would you have rather had a God of force? That was Satan's plan and the reason he rebelled against God and was cast out into the earth. In the end, evil will receive it's just reward and those who were gassed to death will resurrect and receive an immortal body to never die again.

Last edited:
If anyone knows evil it's the GOP.

Look at how they screwed over the country.

How they screw over the sick.

How they screw over the poor.

How the idolize the rich.

They are the people God drowned except for Noah and his family.

Planned Parenthood does stuff besides abortion and rarely do they do that.
An amazing piece of logic .....

Jeffrey Dahmer rarely robbed his victims.

Now, as for your "rarely" ... in 2014, Planned Parenthood was directly responsible for over 1/4th of all abortions performed (323,000 of 1.2 million) in the USA .... but it gets even better .... they referred out an additional 461,000 "patients" for abortion.

Is that "rarely"?

Let's not mention the "941,589 emergency contraception kits"

Planned Parenthood is quick to tell you how abortions are only 3% of the services they supply. BUT --- what they don't tell you is that abortion services generate 68% of their income. (That doesn't even count the money they make for selling baby parts).

There's good money in killing babies ...

The baby parts thing has been debunked.

The Lord has told mankind and made it clear:

Matthew 19:16-18
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, ...

Abortions are not important if you consider, that those bullies that have defunded Planned Parenthood are also the enemies of contraceptives. How is it logical to oppose abortions if you cause it by not using contraceptives?

Planned Parenthood prevents more abortions than all the Republican policies

If anyone knows evil it's the GOP.

Look at how they screwed over the country.

How they screw over the sick.

How they screw over the poor.

How the idolize the rich.

They are the people God drowned except for Noah and his family.

You should stfu

Abortions are not important if you consider, that those bullies that have defunded Planned Parenthood are also the enemies of contraceptives. How is it logical to oppose abortions if you cause it by not using contraceptives?

Conservatives are not against birth control.
I whole heartedly recommend it over killing a baby

The Lord has told mankind and made it clear:

Matthew 19:16-18
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, ...
1 John 3:17-18
But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

James 2:15-16
If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?

1 John 3:17
But whoever has the world's goods, and sees his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him?

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

---------------------------------

Republicans, so concerned with saving the fetus. But fuck the baby. The poor are poor because it's their mindset. Fuck 'em. Sick people? Let them die. It's not my responsibility to take care of them.

I love rich. They earned what they have. They deserve more.

And these are today's GOP. Nothing like them exists in the Bible unless you are going to be drowned, annihilated like in Sodom or are a follower of Satan.

Planned parenthood endorses and encourages women to kill their baby

Republicans leave them no choice

They oppose birth control, sex education, women's healthcare, neonatal care, child care, food stamps, welfare

Then they scream if a woman chooses abortion as her only option

Republicans have no problem with the baby dying. It's the fetus they protect. Otherwise, they wouldn't fight to end healthcare for babies and they wouldn't want to protect the rights of crazies to carry guns where they could visit schools like Sandyhook.

But didn't they even buy out pharmacy chains, only to prevent them from selling condoms?

Also when I went to the USA to visit a fellow church, two of the girls there also worked part time in the pharmacy after school. When I bought an American condom, they laughed and told me a few things. I thought they were joking, but now I think they were against contraception, they were conservative girls.

Planned parenthood endorses and encourages women to kill their baby

Republicans leave them no choice

They oppose birth control, sex education, women's healthcare, neonatal care, child care, food stamps, welfare

Then they scream if a woman chooses abortion as her only option

Not just bullshit, but outrageous bullshit

Forum List

Back