Planned Parenthood founded to 'exterminate blacks

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Smart guy

Benjamin Watson: Planned Parenthood founded to 'exterminate blacks'

In an interview with the Turning Point Pregnancy Resource Center, Watson, a devout Christian, said that he's puzzled by why so many blacks support Planned Parenthood.

"I do know that blacks kind of represent a large portion of the abortions, and I do know that honestly the whole idea with Planned Parenthood and (group founder Margaret) Sanger in the past was to exterminate blacks, and it’s kind of ironic that it’s working," Watson said.

"We (as minorities) support candidates, and overwhelmingly support the idea of having Planned Parenthood and the like, and yet, that is why she created it. We are buying it hook, line, and sinker, like it’s a great thing. It’s just amazing to me and abortion saddens me, period, but it seems to be something that is really pushed on minorities and provided to minorities especially as something that they should do

Heard it all before and, and you've demonstrated your concern for black folk quite well on here.

Phony.

Yes, even their first and second Black Presidents have thrown the Blacks under the bus. The Black experiment has failed and even the Democrats know it. That is why Hillary has vowed to overturn the Hyde Act and have taxpayer funding for abortions. Planned Parenthood will build more abortion clinics in the inner cities as an outreach to the Black women. The Democrats have now embraced the immigrants and the refugees in effort to replace the Black voting bloc.

Heard it all before and, and you've demonstrated your concern for black folk quite well on here.

Phony.

Bullshit, I am just not politically correct for you.

So what say you about the op?

Smart guy

Benjamin Watson: Planned Parenthood founded to 'exterminate blacks'

In an interview with the Turning Point Pregnancy Resource Center, Watson, a devout Christian, said that he's puzzled by why so many blacks support Planned Parenthood.

"I do know that blacks kind of represent a large portion of the abortions, and I do know that honestly the whole idea with Planned Parenthood and (group founder Margaret) Sanger in the past was to exterminate blacks, and it’s kind of ironic that it’s working," Watson said.

"We (as minorities) support candidates, and overwhelmingly support the idea of having Planned Parenthood and the like, and yet, that is why she created it. We are buying it hook, line, and sinker, like it’s a great thing. It’s just amazing to me and abortion saddens me, period, but it seems to be something that is really pushed on minorities and provided to minorities especially as something that they should do

But the democrats got those black preachers in their pocket, to keep it hush, hush.....they still do, getting those checks for their silence

Actually, from a financial standpoint, it makes sense. Abort the Black unborn and we don't have to support a Black kid from the cradle to the grave. It will cut down on crime, civil unrest in our streets and communities, etc.. Hillary's plan is actually brilliant.

Actually, from a financial standpoint, it makes sense. Abort the Black unborn and we don't have to support a Black kid from the cradle to the grave. It will cut down on crime, civil unrest in our streets and communities, etc.. Hillary's plan is actually brilliant.
That's an interesting take on the situation....

And it would get those "super predators" she referred to off the streets better than her husband's crime bill did!!!

Watson, a devout Christian, said that he's puzzled ...
That says it all; the guy's stupid and cherry-picking history.
He's an embarrassment to families who need support for their existing children.

Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Planned Parenthood founder Sanger "worked with eminent African American leaders and professionals who saw a need for birth control in their communities. In 1929, James H. Hubert, a black social worker and leader of New York's Urban League, asked Sanger to open a clinic in Harlem. Sanger secured funding from the Julius Rosenwald Fund and opened the clinic, staffed with black doctors, in 1930. The clinic was directed by a 15-member advisory board consisting of black doctors, nurses, clergy, journalists, and social workers. The clinic was publicized in the African-American press and in black churches, and it received the approval of W. E. B. Du Bois, civil rights legend and author ofThe Souls Of Black Folk, co-founder of the NAACP and editor of its magazine, Crisis, whom Martin Luther King Jr. would eulogize as "unsurpassed as an intellect." Sanger did not tolerate bigotry among her staff, nor would she tolerate any refusal to work within interracial projects. Sanger's work with minorities earned praise from Martin Luther King, Jr., in his 1966 acceptance speech for the Margaret Sanger award."

Planned Parenthood founder Sanger "worked with eminent African American leaders and professionals who saw a need for birth control in their communities. In 1929, James H. Hubert, a black social worker and leader of New York's Urban League, asked Sanger to open a clinic in Harlem. Sanger secured funding from the Julius Rosenwald Fund and opened the clinic, staffed with black doctors, in 1930. The clinic was directed by a 15-member advisory board consisting of black doctors, nurses, clergy, journalists, and social workers. The clinic was publicized in the African-American press and in black churches, and it received the approval of W. E. B. Du Bois, civil rights legend and author ofThe Souls Of Black Folk, co-founder of the NAACP and editor of its magazine, Crisis, whom Martin Luther King Jr. would eulogize as "unsurpassed as an intellect." Sanger did not tolerate bigotry among her staff, nor would she tolerate any refusal to work within interracial projects. Sanger's work with minorities earned praise from Martin Luther King, Jr., in his 1966 acceptance speech for the Margaret Sanger award."

Hell no, in my mind and opion planned parenthood is worse then acorn..

Give me more information please?

All I read about them is baby killers and sell baby parts

Hell no, in my mind and opion planned parenthood is worse then acorn..

Give me more information please?

All I read about them is baby killers and sell baby parts
Apparently, you cherry pick your reading sources to conform to your beliefs.
Why don't you read objective sources like the one i provided?

Forum List

Back