Planned Parenthood founded to 'exterminate blacks

What does trump have to do with baby killing in this thread?
This thread? It's about your bigotry, à la Trump.
PP is about supporting poor families & their born children.
If you can't support their needs, then move on to something simpler that you can understand and concerns your private life.
What bigotry? You don't like in your face facts?
What facts? Your bigotry?

I already posted them in this thread.

You really hate anti pc right?

Sure, whatever you like to spew.

Heard it all before and, and you've demonstrated your concern for black folk quite well on here.

Phony.

Bullshit, I am just not politically correct for you.

So what say you about the op?

I have no idea what "politically correct" correct is shoog. Same for the terms "liberal" and "conservative". You people have sodomized these terms such that they have no meaning at all anymore. Your OP? Your posts always go toward the same tiredass destination, nowhere. You're another one of these confused souls that says they love america, but ya hate half the people in it.

Amd that's really all you ever bring here. This OP is like all your others. Pointless and feckless pissing about.

No you don't like news current events and politics, you want the cops out of your city's to reduce arrests, you want PP to do your dirty work.

If you can't support their needs, then move on to something simpler that you can understand and concerns your private life.

Sure what ever what you don't like to hear.you Just want your news spoon fed to you.

Heard it all before and, and you've demonstrated your concern for black folk quite well on here.

Phony.

Bullshit, I am just not politically correct for you.

So what say you about the op?

I have no idea what "politically correct" correct is shoog. Same for the terms "liberal" and "conservative". You people have sodomized these terms such that they have no meaning at all anymore. Your OP? Your posts always go toward the same tiredass destination, nowhere. You're another one of these confused souls that says they love america, but ya hate half the people in it.

Amd that's really all you ever bring here. This OP is like all your others. Pointless and feckless pissing about.

No you don't like news current events and politics, you want the cops out of your city's to reduce arrests, you want PP to do your dirty work.

My what an active fantasy life you have.

Sure what ever what you don't like to hear.you Just want your news spoon fed to you.

You were just attempting to spoon feed hon, and it got rejected.

You did not post facts. Only crap.
If i missed actual facts, please indicate the Post # where it exists.

You were just attempting to spoon feed hon, and it got rejected.

I got you to read the congressional hearings on it right? Something MSNBC or the nightly news wouldn't tell wouldn't tell you about right?

I made you think it's still going on

You are ignoring them like acorn..

Hey news flash acorn doesn't exist anymore..

The pattern by liberals is obvious to any critical thinker.

So, you can't refer me to your "facts"?
Noted.

So, you can't refer me to your "facts"?
Noted.
It's in this thread, can you read? Or just skim over and attack the messenger?

This OP is one big LIE.
No facts to support its claim.
I already discredited it in my post #18.
End of con job story.

This OP is one big LIE.
End of con job story.

Lmao what are you so afraid of another acorn disaster?

What are you trying to hide?

NAACP, Labor Unions Demand End to Investigation of Planned Parenthood Selling Baby Parts
NATIONAL

MICAIAH BILGER JUL 11, 2016 | 6:03PM WASHINGTON, DC

Planned Parenthood hasn’t been able to stop Congress from investigating whether it illegally sold aborted babies’ body parts, but it isn’t giving up.

In the latest attempt, allies of the abortion business sent a letter to House Speaker Paul Ryan demanding that he stop the investigation from continuing, The Hill reports.

The groups claim the investigation sets a “dangerous precedent” and is unfair, according to the report. The abortion business’s allies said the investigation could set a bad precedent for later Congressional investigations of “any group that happens to draw the ire of the majority.”

Leading the effort was the American Civil Liberties Union, a frequent partner of Planned Parenthood; but a number of other groups also signed the letter, including “the Sierra Club; civil rights groups such as the NAACP and Human Rights Campaign; unions like the SEIU, AFSCME and Communication Workers of America;

This OP is one big LIE.
End of con job story.

NAACP, Labor Unions Demand End to Investigation of Planned Parenthood Selling Baby Parts
NATIONAL
Again, NO FACTS to support your OP claim or any other claim.
Can you get any more ignorant about the meaning of "fact"?

This OP is one big LIE.
End of con job story.

NATIONAL

What you ignore now unions and NAACP are so upset with the hearings going on they had to write a letter to congress to try to stop it?

Again fool key word is "acorn" your ilk wants them to do unethical behavior under the radar of the normal public thoughts and concerns.

This OP is one big LIE.
End of con job story.

NATIONAL
What you ignore now unions and NAACP are so upset with the hearings going on they had to write a letter to congress to try to stop it?
I thought conservatives don't want government wasting taxpayers money with frivolous investigations, etc?
As a Libertarian, i certainly want gov out of my face & stop wasting resources that can be used to actually help people!

Wow this is bigger then I thought it was..why is PP suing against the release of public documents?

Planned Parenthood sues David Daleiden, university to stop data release

By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times
  1. Sunday, August 7, 2016
Planned Parenthood filed a federal lawsuit against the University of Washington and pro-life activistDavid Daleiden to halt the release of public documents.

Mr. Daleiden, who spearheaded the undercover Center for Medical Progress video series, made a public records request in February for documents detailing transactions between the university’s Birth Defects ResearchCenter and Planned Parenthood.

This OP is one big LIE.
End of con job story.

NATIONAL
I thought conservatives don't want government wasting taxpayers money with frivolous investigations, etc?
As a Libertarian, i certainly want gov out of my face & stop wasting resources that can be used to actually help people!

Its the same as paying a cop to do his job...when dealing with shady organizations you need a lot of money to search through the records, to see if a crime has been broken.

Why do you want to give them a free pass? Sure Acorn and PP provided a service to minorities. But the unethical ways , immoral ways, and crafty book keeping when dealing with a human life has to be looked into for the public good.

This OP is one big LIE.
End of con job story.

NATIONAL

Its the same as paying a cop to do his job...when dealing with shady organizations you need a lot of money to search through the records, to see if a crime has been broken.

Why do you want to give them a free pass? Sure Acorn and PP provided a service to minorities. But the unethical ways , immoral ways, and crafty book keeping when dealing with a human life has to be looked into for the public good.

We all know the PP filming was a setup by over zealous anti abortionist, just like the take down of acorn was..

What this does is checks and balances, nothing more nothing less, if PP gets taken down another organization will fill the void for minorities and be smart about it this time, hey really I fuck around and joke about 50 million baby's got killed by liberals since roe vs wade. Just to throw it in your face.

But the reality of it if my 19 year old daughter had an abortion I wouldn't blink an eye. As long as she was well informed and didn't think the baby was just a "fetus" and knew the baby parts. Could be sold..

No self respecting mother carrying a baby to term after 9 months would want that on their conscious..

Wow this is bigger then I thought it was..why is PP suing against the release of public documents?
Planned Parenthood sues David Daleiden, university to stop data release
By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times
Why don't you clip this part of the story?

The lawsuit charges that the open-records request, by releasing plaintiffs’ home addresses and telephone numbers, would violate their constitutional right to privacy.

A Washington state investigation into Planned Parenthood in the wake of the Center for Medical Progress video series found “no evidence of any violations and no basis for further review.”

If you are a right wing Republican and you believe PP is there to exterminate blacks, then I'm surprised you aren't sending them money.

Forum List

Back