Planned Parenthood Employee urges woman to seek gender select abortion

My bad, corrected.

do you think the child is alive at 20 weeks....?

Its not a "child".

From conception to 8 weeks its an embryo. From then until birth, its a fetus.

After birth, it can be called a "child" and so, becomes worthless to the rw agenda and, according to some who post here, should be allowed to be homeless, freeze to death, starve but under no circumstances should the CHILD be helped with medical care, food or housing.

But of course, the CHILD should be sent to church.

i beg to differ......a pregnant woman is "with child".....

you really need to get off your ignorant stance on homeless starving children.....conservatives do more than liberals when it comes to helping them....and churches in particular....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/03/conservatives_more_liberal_giv.html

Last edited:
what about it.....? do trees have a Constitution that declares a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness....?

If you consider "being alive" to be the same as "being a person", then yes, they do in fact have a Constitution that declares said rights.

If they're American trees anyway...

"We the people, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice and ensure domestic tranquility..."

Last edited:
Look Eagle, as I pointed out in the other thread on this topic (the one without the Planned Parenthood angle thrown in):

We're generally have exactly the same position on this.

We just have different opinions of when a fetus becomes a person.

I am just as opposed to late-term abortions as you are to all abortions.

My opinion as to the person-hood timeline is one that has roots in science and tradition, as quickening has been traditionally held to be the start of human life.

I'm not saying this to rationalize a political point, or to back up my stance. This is what I truly believe to be the case.

And I believe that selective abortion due to sex is morally wrong. I agree with the point of the thread.

I just don't think there is anything we can do about it, as there is no way to tell the intent of the mother in question.

Look Eagle, as I pointed out in the other thread on this topic (the one without the Planned Parenthood angle thrown in):

We're generally have exactly the same position on this.

We just have different opinions of when a fetus becomes a person.

I am just as opposed to late-term abortions as you are to all abortions.

My opinion as to the person-hood timeline is one that has roots in science and tradition, as quickening has been traditionally held to be the start of human life.

I'm not saying this to rationalize a political point, or to back up my stance. This is what I truly believe to be the case.

And I believe that selective abortion due to sex is morally wrong. I agree with the point of the thread.

I just don't think there is anything we can do about it, as there is no way to tell the intent of the mother in question.

you are entitled to your opinion but you cannot deny that human life begins at conception...

Nope. Its a non-existent problem that the pubs spent hours voting on while they didn't have even one moment to consider a jobs bill.

Its a lot like Sharia law in the US. The only examples of Sharia law you will find here is what the rabidly religious right wants to shove down out throats.

Like ending the free choice to safe abortion by all American women, regardless of reason for seeking it.

Or, the freedom to marry the consenting adult person you love.

Laws based on religion are Sharia laws and rw's LOVE them.

What next? They're already pushing "see something say something" spying. How about a camera in our bedrooms in case we do something with our consenting adult partner that they don't like?

luddly you obviously have not read the statistics and the studies I have put forth in this thread.

This thread is not about gay marriage or even about abortion. It is about female feticide.
Gender selected abortions which have been labelled as violating human rights by many Medical agencies world wide, who are staunchly PRO ABORTION but against gender select abortion.

The best you and your ilk can do is vomit and spew talking points and name call. It's pathetic, and that's why there can never be any rational discussion with the left.

First, when you say "ilk" (or "minion" or "Hitler"), everything else you say is garbage.

Second, please show PROOF that its happening in the US. There is no one who does not know that this is just more posturing and fear mongering from the right who is motivated NOT by a desire to help children but rather the disgusting desire to control our bodies and our lives.

Third, and, I've said this numerous times, MOST abortions are medically necessary, abortion is not done as a method of birth control. The reasons are obvious but give it a moment's thought anyway. And, most important and really the only point that matters is that ABORTION, DONE FOR ANY REASON, IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

That's not a "talking point" and its not name calling. Its a simple fact that its the woman's choice and the woman's right to reproduce or not.

Bible thumping doesn't change that. Chest thumping doesn't change it. Nothing will ever change the FACT that ABORTION, DONE FOR ANY REASON, IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Ilk isn't an insult. It's derived from Scot if I remember correctly and it means "of the same family" or "of the same kind".

What the hell on earth does that have to do with the word "minion" or "Hitler"?
And I used neither of those words.

You do realize despite your rant that there are laws that govern abortion correct? There is a specific time period for example.

I'm trying to work thru your post here. My issue in this thread has strictly to do with female feticide.

And it's not just little old me posting on this message board that finds this appalling and unethical, many medical experts world wide consider this to be ethically out of bounds.

I'm afraid pro abortionists have truly taken over the "war on women" when you are willing to allow female feticide to continue.

Oh and I have put up the statistics and the studies to show that it is happening in the here and now in North America.

In my OP, the spokesperson for Planned Parenthood says quite plainly that they will perform an abortion non judgmentally in those states that do not prohibit gender select abortion.

Even terrorists support liberal causes.

I'm sure PP does all kinds of wonderful things. It's just that "Murdering The Unborn" thing I have problems with. If they didn't do that I might support them.

Yeah...

Liberals believe in government control of economic matters, and individual freedom in moral matters.

Conservatives believe in government control of moral matters, and individual freedom in economic matters.

Obviously, this implies a much stronger similarity between extremist Muslims and Moral Majority right-wing progressives than between extremist Muslims and liberals.

Murder is "government control over moral matters":eusa_whistle:

The organization formerly affiliated with the Eugenics movement must have consulted with their allies in China to see how forced abortions based on gender work. Watch out if these radicals get full control of the US government.

WH: Aborting a Baby Because She's a Girl Part of 'A Very Personal and Private Decision'

CNSNews.com) – The White House is opposed to a bill that was proposed in the House that would ban sex-selection abortions.

In defending President Obama's opposition to the bill, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said it would force abortionists into the position of trying to determine the "motivations" behind a "very personal" decision.

During the White House press briefing Wednesday, Fox News reporter Ed Henry asked, “since the president has been outspoken about being against gender-based discrimination, how can you allow gender-based abortion?”

WH: Aborting a Baby Because She's a Girl Part of 'A Very Personal and Private Decision' | CNSNews.com

"Planned Parenthood" is a cruel oxymoron.

The only thing these dried up rejects of humanity plan for is abortion.

horse-shit.jpg

PP was my CHOICE for reproductive health services before I had kids, they provided yearly check ups, pap smears, etc, and helped me find the birth control method most effective for me.

PP was my obgyn of CHOICE when I was pregnant for my son. They were very supportive of my CHOICE to carry my pregnancy to term, and solicitous of mine AND my son's health.

PP continues to be my CHOICE for my reproductive health. Yearly exams, pap smears, etc. They were the ones who discovered that my anemia was kicking back up, and told me to start taking my iron pills again.

Among many other services, PP conducts outreach with their patients to connect those who were or are victims of domestic violence, including sexual assault (both as adults and as children) to the organizations that can help them through the trauma and towards a better, safer, more healthy life.

PP also offers the above and reproductive health services to men.

:asshole:
Ummm Barbie? Calm down..
PP was once a genuine organization who's sole function was reproductive health and preparation.
Today, PP is an arm of the liberal wing of the democrat party. It's run by people who have an agenda. That agenda is to make sure PP gets all the funding it can by lobbying liberal members of Congress. PP has become extremely left wing politically.
THAT is why PP should be defunded. The taxpayers who are held captive to pay for things with which they disagree are offended that PP represents and acknowledges a single viewpoint. PP should not have a viewpoint at all.
PP in it's functions performs good services. Politically, it's far too involved. It has to go back to the way it was.

Murder is "government control over moral matters":eusa_whistle:

Well, technically, yes, that is true, though in that case, for such a universally abhorred concept, pretty much everyone agrees to let government control the regulation of and punishment for murder.

However, that obviously wouldn't apply here.

Update: Gendercide appears to be AOK with Planned Parenthood. Gee, I remember the good old days when we were told that abortions would be performed on rape and incest victims. We'd never ever go down a slippery slope into eugenics.

And then they reassured us, abortions would never be used to select the sex of a baby.

Sheer evil. Now America is no different than India and China and North Korea.

This spokeswoman for Planned Parenthood Federation of America also told The Huffington Post that the organization condemns seeking abortions on the basis of gender, but its policy is to provide “high quality, confidential, nonjudgmental care to all who come into” its health centers.

That means that no Planned Parenthood clinic will deny a woman an abortion based on her reasons for wanting one, except in those states that explicitly prohibit sex-selective abortions (Arizona, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Illinois).

Planned Parenthood Responds to Video: Won’t Prevent Sex-Selective Abortion | TheBlaze.com

:mad:

So a few months back I'd put up thread discussing gender select abortions on the rise in Canada and how we were dealing with it to eradicate this horrific turn of events in the world of abortions. For quite a while we've already known of this hideous practice in places like India and China.

Well, now there is a video that has surfaced where a PP employee in Texas is recommending an abortion for a woman who really wanted to have a boy instead of a girl. We've gone down that slippery slope, hit rock bottom and started digging.

Talk about a" liberal war on women ". Right in the womb. :mad:

On the other hand for Planned Parenthood, it will be a great way to drum up new business.

Think of the slogans they could use.

"Don't want to pay for the wedding? We can help!"

Here you go. Video at link.

“I see that you’re saying that you want to terminate if it’s a girl, so are you just wanting to continue the pregnancy in the meantime?” a Planned Parenthood counselor named “Rebecca” offers the woman, who is purportedly still in her first trimester and cannot be certain about the gender.

“The abortion covers you up until 23 weeks,” explains Rebecca, “and usually at 5 months is usually (sic) when they detect, you know, whether or not it’s a boy or a girl.”

While this bone-chilling video is unsettling to watch, it does raise an important question: if this type of “advising” is permissible at one clinic in Austin, Texas – and there are 820 Planned Parenthood clinics in the United States – how many other PP staffers are offering similar advice?

Video: Planned Parenthood Employee Urges Woman to Seek a Sex-Selection Abortion - Daniel Doherty

My biological uncles wife sister did that - she's a lesbian and got knocked up by a test tube ,found out the kid was a boy then had an abortion...

I can only assume the two murdering perverts wanted to have a girl to breed the lesbian race.

Remember, this is my uncles wifes sister - no relation to me.

WH: Aborting a Baby Because She's a Girl Part of 'A Very Personal and Private Decision'

CNSNews.com) – The White House is opposed to a bill that was proposed in the House that would ban sex-selection abortions.

In defending President Obama's opposition to the bill, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said it would force abortionists into the position of trying to determine the "motivations" behind a "very personal" decision.

During the White House press briefing Wednesday, Fox News reporter Ed Henry asked, “since the president has been outspoken about being against gender-based discrimination, how can you allow gender-based abortion?”

WH: Aborting a Baby Because She's a Girl Part of 'A Very Personal and Private Decision' | CNSNews.com

Ahh, leave it to a right-wing propaganda outlet to intentionally misquote.

The Press Secretary obviously said that abortion is a "very personal decision".

Not "Aborting a Baby Because She's a Girl Part of 'A Very Personal and Private Decision'"

And the point, that it would be impossible to determine the motivations of the person getting the abortion, and therefore making a law against it is a fruitless enterprise, is perfectly accurate.

Ummm Barbie? Calm down..
PP was once a genuine organization who's sole function was reproductive health and preparation.
Today, PP is an arm of the liberal wing of the democrat party. It's run by people who have an agenda. That agenda is to make sure PP gets all the funding it can by lobbying liberal members of Congress. PP has become extremely left wing politically.
THAT is why PP should be defunded. The taxpayers who are held captive to pay for things with which they disagree are offended that PP represents and acknowledges a single viewpoint. PP should not have a viewpoint at all.
PP in it's functions performs good services. Politically, it's far too involved. It has to go back to the way it was.

Yeah....

PP has become more liberal-leaning because the insane religious moral-majority ass-clowns took over the Republican party starting in 1992-93.

Back in the 60's and 70's, the leaders in the Republican party supported the right to choose.

Hell, George Bush senior wrote legislation supporting contraception and abortion in the 70's.

And then changed his tune in the 90's when the crazies took over.

Seriously though, CNS News?

C'mon people, you can do better than that.

Their fucking byline is:

"The right news, right now"

And they're not talking about "right" as in "correct".

Last edited:
Republicans have been fighting against gender and race based abortions for quit some time now. So Why isn't the NAACP supporting this bill?

Congressman Moves to Ban Abortion Based on Gender, Race

Rep. Trent Franks (R- Ariz.) reintroduced his Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act to the House of Representatives on Tuesday. The bill seeks to outlaw abortions based on gender and race discrimination.
Lamenting the 200 million female babies aborted worldwide, Franks told The Christian Post, "That’s a genocide.”

In a letter to his fellow representatives on Monday, Franks wrote, “[T]he Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act, or ‘PRENDA,’ … restricts sex-selection abortion and race-selection abortion, and the coercion of a woman to obtain either. The woman seeking an abortion is exempted from prosecution, while abortion providers are held to account."

“Sex-selection abortion is happening in the United States. A study published in the April 2008 Journal of the National Academy of Sciences shows through U.S. Census data that certain segments of the U.S. population – particularly those coming from countries that practice sex-selection abortion – have unnaturally skewed sex-ratios at birth caused by sex-selection ‘most likely at the prenatal stages,’” the letter continues.

The U.S. Census shows that there is a “son-biased” ratio in the U.S. due to “sex selection, most likely at the prenatal stages.”

Republicans have been fighting against gender and race based abortions for quit some time now. So Why isn't the NAACP supporting this bill?

Rep. Trent Franks (R- Ariz.) reintroduced his Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act to the House of Representatives on Tuesday. The bill seeks to outlaw abortions based on gender and race discrimination.
Lamenting the 200 million female babies aborted worldwide, Franks told The Christian Post, "That’s a genocide.”

In a letter to his fellow representatives on Monday, Franks wrote, “[T]he Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act, or ‘PRENDA,’ … restricts sex-selection abortion and race-selection abortion, and the coercion of a woman to obtain either. The woman seeking an abortion is exempted from prosecution, while abortion providers are held to account."

“Sex-selection abortion is happening in the United States. A study published in the April 2008 Journal of the National Academy of Sciences shows through U.S. Census data that certain segments of the U.S. population – particularly those coming from countries that practice sex-selection abortion – have unnaturally skewed sex-ratios at birth caused by sex-selection ‘most likely at the prenatal stages,’” the letter continues.

The U.S. Census shows that there is a “son-biased” ratio in the U.S. due to “sex selection, most likely at the prenatal stages.”

It was voted down....

source

It was voted down....

source

Yep... kinda throws everything the Demacrats say they stand for on this issue right out the window sad isn't it:mad:

Forum List

Back