Planned Parenthood covers up child sex trafficking

Well technically the child is still a part of the woman's body till they are 18.......

WTF? Does everybody see this insanity?

Got a little thing for you called DNA science. It proves that even still inside of the womb the babe is not part of the woman's body.

But for you to say "the child is still a part of the woman's body till they are 18" just means that you are on drugs and off-the-charts STUPID

Lord have mercy on us all, with dopes like this roaming the streets

California Dems like Harris and Swallwell, and Newsome, and Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi all Support Child Prostitution and have Decriminalized it for children as young as 13 years old. Sexualizing Children is a Core Belief of The Democrat Party.

Sick and sad, but true. And vermin in this forum support it. Disgusting
ED BUCK another Perv and DEM MEGA DONOR, just got nabbed for trying to kill his 3rd Dude "Friend".

California Scum Dems protected him for the first two times. Looks like Law Enforcement gave the Middle Finger to Maxine Waters and Pelosi and finally arrested him.

Ed Buck, Democrat donor, arrested, charged with running drug den after latest guest overdose

Well technically the child is still a part of the woman's body till they are 18.......

WTF? Does everybody see this insanity?

Got a little thing for you called DNA science. It proves that even still inside of the womb the babe is not part of the woman's body.

But for you to say "the child is still a part of the woman's body till they are 18" just means that you are on drugs and off-the-charts STUPID

Lord have mercy on us all, with dopes like this roaming the streets
Thank you. These people are INSANE. They may as well be Baal Worshipers.

Child Sex Trafficking Cover Up | Live Action

The average age of entry into child prostitution is 13, and some girls have been subjected to multiple abortions. An encounter with any health care worker should be an opportunity for trafficking victims to get help to escape from slavery. Live Action went undercover to find out how Planned Parenthood would respond to sex traffickers seeking services, including abortions, for their underage sex slaves
MORE

ME: Of course Planned Butcherhood covers up child sex trafficking. They also enable rapist because they tell girl as young as 11 that they don't have to tell their parents if they are getting an abortion. Planned Butcherhood is the modern Nazi Death Camp.
Democrats don't care if your daughters are raped and murdered by illegal aliens, and they don't care if they are raped and silenced. How many times do I have to say that Democrats are the embodiment of EVIL in today's America
Wow, fooled by yet another disreputable video maker. No wonder to voted for Trump.

The average age of entry into child prostitution is 13, and some girls have been subjected to multiple abortions. An encounter with any health care worker should be an opportunity for trafficking victims to get help to escape from slavery. Live Action went undercover to find out how Planned Parenthood would respond to sex traffickers seeking services, including abortions, for their underage sex slaves
MORE

ME: Of course Planned Butcherhood covers up child sex trafficking. They also enable rapist because they tell girl as young as 11 that they don't have to tell their parents if they are getting an abortion. Planned Butcherhood is the modern Nazi Death Camp.
Democrats don't care if your daughters are raped and murdered by illegal aliens, and they don't care if they are raped and silenced. How many times do I have to say that Democrats are the embodiment of EVIL in today's America

My only question is, you expect the rest of us to believe this nonsense but do you actually believe it yourself?

MORE

Wow, fooled by yet another disreputable video maker. No wonder to voted for Trump.
50 Million Dead Black and Hispanic and Poor White Folk Babies do not lie about THE EVIL that is PLANNED PARENTHOOD.

PP is murdering babies - no wait, PP is whoring them out

no wait, RW's are full of shit
actually they're selling baby parts.
Democrats have no issue with that.

Neither do I, heck I think it's a good idea to keep a few extra baby parts around the house, after all, babies break parts all the time and they could come in handy.:dunno:
A Democrat in Indiana got caught with over 2000 preserved remains of babies.

Democrats like... doesn't everybody store dead babies in their homes...
John Wayne Gacy had 29 bodies in his house and the news was there for weeks.

2000 bodies found at this guy and they waved their hands in front of their faces. Again, these people are evil. they hate blacks. they kill them with no emotion.

Why do you people circulate garbage like this? No. PP does not cover up sex trafficking of minors. Why do you want to destroy an organization that has provided so much help to American women? This organization helped most of the women in my college class to graduate without any unintended pregnancies, through education and the provision of birth control, and that was 40 years ago.

Sorry if you have problems with female sexuality, but grow up.

In a sane world government authorities would investigate PP. Under decades of democrat and media domination PP remains funded by taxpayers and whistle blowers are investigated.
absolutely no decency

All that the invention of contraception (birth control, etc.) did was to level the playing field between men and women. If you want to discuss issues of "sexual morality," this is an entire other issue. Shall we men and women sit down at the table and actually discuss what we think that "sexual morality" consists of? We have had a history of the "religious" telling us that the rule is no sex until you are married and then sex only with your spouse. More honored in the breach, particularly by males.

Should we require that grooms and brides approach their marriage ceremonies dressed in pure white signifying that each of the two has kept himself/herself pure for this moment?

The first post stands as FACT:

MORE

All that the invention of contraception (birth control, etc.) did was to level the playing field between men and women. If you want to discuss issues of "sexual morality," this is an entire other issue. Shall we men and women sit down at the table and actually discuss what we think that "sexual morality" consists of? We have had a history of the "religious" telling us that the rule is no sex until you are married and then sex only with your spouse. More honored in the breach, particularly by males.

Should we require that grooms and brides approach their marriage ceremonies dressed in pure white signifying that each of the two has kept himself/herself pure for this moment?
What the real issue was about marriage and playing the field is that ph ukn around can cause problems. And it does. You see it now. All around us. TV actually pushes it. A war is needed. A big one. And I ain't exactly enthralled by that.

MORE

Doesn’t make any sense. You’re kind keep saying Democrats want to kill children. Where they getting the children to sex traffick? And who are they sex trafficking them to? Republicans?

Forum List

Back