Planet X FINALLY Arrives!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I first head about Planet X about 15 or 16 years ago. A brown dwarf planet that visits our solar system every 60,000 years and wreaks havoc.

It was supposed to arrive sometime in 2003, I think. I forget the exact date. There was much hilarity in chat rooms as we skeptics asked the doomsayers if we could have all their stuff as our date with death approached.

Planet X, a.k.a. Planet Nibiru, has postponed its arrival several times since then.

Planet X is shy, I guess.

We were all supposed to be squashed flat by the gravity disturbances. Except for those who had dug doomsday bunkers in their back yards. There were going to survive. Somehow.

You can read more here: Nibiru cataclysm - Wikipedia

Well, Planet X has just put all us scoffers to shame. Color me red with embarrassment.

An Interstellar Tourist Barrels Through the Solar System

Astronomers announced the discovery of the object October 26, calling it A/2017 U1. The University of Hawaii team eventually gave it a permanent name of Hawaiian origin, ‘Oumuamua, “a messenger from afar arriving first.” After weeks of follow-up observations, they have released more information about the finding in a new paper, published Monday in Nature, that confirms ‘Oumuamua is the first known interstellar object in our solar system.

‘Oumuamua is a cigar-shaped, 800-meter-long asteroid, red in color, with a surface similar to comets and organic-rich asteroids found elsewhere in our solar system, according to the astronomers. Little is known about its composition. But its existence is, for now, exciting enough.

Only 800 meters long?

Not only is Planet X shy, Nibiru has given a whole new meaning to "brown dwarf star".

I thought the world was supposed to end yesterday when Niburu slammed into the Earth.
According to the Wiki page on Nibiru:

In 2017, a conspiracy theorist and self-proclaimed "Christian numerologist" named David Meade revived the Nibiru cataclysm by tying it to various passages from the Bible.[30] He initially predicted that Nibiru would arrive in October of 2017,[30] but he later revised the date to 23 September, referring to a supposedly unique configuration on that date of the Sun, Moon, and planets in Virgo

So Nibiru's a couple months late. Big deal.

Oh, wait.

From The Atlantic:

The rocky object showed up in telescope images the night of October 19.

Meade was right the first time!

Trump is President.

Come on cataclsym!

Forum List

Back