Plan to blend predominantly Black and White DC schools leads to tense debate in liberal neighborhood

I really don't understand this part, at all:

"From my perspective, there’s a lot of unknowns about what the quality of the school would look like," Jonathan Rothwell, who has two children enrolled at Maury, said.

What does he mean by that?

He knows what the quality of his children's school looks like now.

After this move, it will be more diverse.

So, it will be even higher quality, because it will be the same quality, plus more diverse.

Am I missing something?

Democrats?
It means white and Asian parents who can afford private school tuition will pull their children out.

No I have reality, I have children that attended college, I have nieces and nephews who attended college, I have friends whose kids attended college. How many black kids have you talked to personally that have attended college?
LOL sure thing your paranoia is telling. I ask for proof, and I get this garbage.

Isn't it amazing how the folks who love segregation and hate black folks are not starting threads whining about integration. Damn just when you think you have seen it all.
Desegregation was always a bad thing, especially for education.

Even the Liberals realize it now, although decades too late.

liberals dont want things even,. they want to go back to segregation. blacks spit on feet of their Ancesters as it is. More dem racism.

Fuck dems and fuck blacks, which vote dem 92% of the time.

Inject all those peaceful negros into the white liberal schools. Hopefully the racial soup will generate some entertaining YT videos.

black beatdown 2.84.gif

It would've been nice if the article actually mentioned the three large universities that the author bases this story on. Then a person can see the universities in question and those newer residence halls. I know that they charge more than the older ones because the school's trying to get their money back that they paid to build the place. I knew of those halls when I went to college, and my daughter does as well; being a 1st-year student. Who wants to pay hundreds or over a thousand dollars extra to live in a certain hall on campus every year? Also caught that it was perceptions and stereotypes about the newer residence halls as being "white only". Doesn't mention anywhere in the story that that is actually the case. Are there any actual examples where a black student tried to sign up for housing at these halls that were turned down because of their skin color? With DEI being on those campuses, there's no way that that would be allowed to fly without that university having to address it.

It would've been nice if the article actually mentioned the three large universities that the author bases this story on. Then a person can see the universities in question and those newer residence halls. I know that they charge more than the older ones because the school's trying to get their money back that they paid to build the place. I knew of those halls when I went to college, and my daughter does as well; being a 1st-year student. Who wants to pay hundreds or over a thousand dollars extra to live in a certain hall on campus every year? Also caught that it was perceptions and stereotypes about the newer residence halls as being "white only". Doesn't mention anywhere in the story that that is actually the case. Are there any actual examples where a black student tried to sign up for housing at these halls that were turned down because of their skin color? With DEI being on those campuses, there's no way that that would be allowed to fly without that university having to address it.
he is lying. Like usual.

blacks are the ones who want it. they want it segregate again so bad then lets make them sit in the back of the bus. give it all to them.
Blacks want the option to keep out Whites. They don't want Whites to have the option of keeping out blacks.

Forum List

Back