Plan to blend predominantly Black and White DC schools leads to tense debate in liberal neighborhood

white students at NO COLLEGE asked to have a whites only dorm nor did they ask for a whites only student hall. You caant say the same about black students actually demanding a black only student hall and a blacks only dorm. I knew when you said it you were full of shit.
The moment any institution tries to set up a white only anything The only goal of the local DEI squad will be to infiltrated it. The moment a group of black students sets up a black only gathering The only goal of the local DEI squad will be to defend it.

white students at NO COLLEGE asked to have a whites only dorm nor did they ask for a whites only student hall.

You caant say the same about black students actually demanding a black only student hall and a blacks only dorm. I knew when you said it you were full of shit.
Actually idiot you are full of shit. Why do black students want their on forms? Could it be because of the racism they face in dorms with whites? Yep.

This is a good idea on the surface. It's what happens below the surface where the problem lies. But first of all, I think successful racial integration in the US is already tried and true within the upper middle class of whites and blacks. Or am I mistaken? However, mixing social classes doesn't seem to work even if it's whites with whites or blacks with blacks. Here, in Sweden, we have tried (forced!!!!!) busing school-aged Arabs into School-aged Swedish children. You'd have to plug your ears for me to tell you what happened because you won't believe me. So, mixing races shouldn't be a big problem. It's the mixing of classes or cultures that'll ignite the nation into chaos.
yeah since illegals and blacks dont know how to act anymore.

The key right now is for the mayor of Washington to stand in front of the door of the school, and pledge "Segregation today, tomorrow, forever" to put an end to this.
The Cowardice and Hypocrisy of the Right Is the Gateway to the Left

Will the Mayor back down like that gutless George Wallace did? Will Governor Abbott do the same if Biden sends Federal marshals to arrest him? Rightists are Chickenhawk sissyboys in everything they preach to the gullible, whose own courage and patriotism are questionable if they become chickenfeed for privileged Chickenhawks.

Hollywood is no different than Madison Avenue, in that it targets its markets to what they think their customers want. Not many intelligent people watch TV or lots of movies. Their violent idiotic doper subcultures are entirely their own fault, and nobody else's.
Both Branches of the Self-Appointed Ruling Class Must Be Overthrown

That should include the upper-class-directed Hollywood's New Age love of useless savages, as in Little Big Man and Dances With Wolves.

Liberals and progressives are hypocritical.

They demand illegals be allowed in the country and demand blacks be included in everything but they don't want those things where they live. They want it for everyone else but themselves. It's always telling others what to do but never doing it themselves.

Me? I won't lie. I want to live around other white people like myself. White Christian conservatives. I don't want to live or be around blacks or other non whites or progressive people. I feel more comfortable and I am happier and more content when I am surrounded by people like myself. When I am around people like myself that love my country even if I meet someone I don't know there is still a familiarity there and a basic commonality we share.
That's Why the HeirHead Guillotine-Fodder Live in Gated Communities

White democrats are the real white supremacists and hypocrites deluxe.
Diversity lovers — as long as it’s not in their neighborhood or realm.
No white family in my 85%-white, democrat town sends their kids to the recently rebuilt, state-of-the-art, 99% non-white high school because they love diversity!

When Bill and Hillary were "co-presidents," they swore allegiance to the public schools to keep the union teachers Democrat votes. But they sent Chelsea to Sidwell Friends private school. So did Al and Tipper Gore send their spawn to Sidwell Friends private school.

Public school teachers preach how good public schools are and charter schools are awful for many reasons. In reality, a higher percentage of public school teachers send their own children to private schools than the public in general.

This is a good idea on the surface. It's what happens below the surface where the problem lies. But first of all, I think successful racial integration in the US is already tried and true within the upper middle class of whites and blacks. Or am I mistaken? However, mixing social classes doesn't seem to work even if it's whites with whites or blacks with blacks. Here, in Sweden, we have tried (forced!!!!!) busing school-aged Arabs into School-aged Swedish children. You'd have to plug your ears for me to tell you what happened because you won't believe me. So, mixing races shouldn't be a big problem. It's the mixing of classes or cultures that'll ignite the nation into chaos.
yeah since illegals and blacks dont know how to act anymore.
Does that statement make sense? Illegals (by default) come from other cultures so the way they "act" can hardly be seen as anything other than "different". Also, I don't think you make a case for "acting" black. A black American and a black Australian and a black Gambian do not "act" the same for the reasons I've already stated: They come from different cultures ..... and this "anymore" business makes even less sense. I have spent 77 years on this earth nurturing my prejudices based on personal experience while circumnavigating the globe. Prejudices are good things, according to me, but racism is not good at all. This thread appears to be racist in nature unless it was just badly represented. But the title is clearly about blending Black and White DC schools. It's about race. That's all that it is about. Why should blending black and white be a problem?

I really don't understand this part, at all:

"From my perspective, there’s a lot of unknowns about what the quality of the school would look like," Jonathan Rothwell, who has two children enrolled at Maury, said.

What does he mean by that?

He knows what the quality of his children's school looks like now.

After this move, it will be more diverse.

So, it will be even higher quality, because it will be the same quality, plus more diverse.

Am I missing something?

Democrats?

Forum List

Back