Plan to blend predominantly Black and White DC schools leads to tense debate in liberal neighborhood

Liberals and progressives are hypocritical.

They demand illegals be allowed in the country and demand blacks be included in everything but they don't want those things where they live. They want it for everyone else but themselves. It's always telling others what to do but never doing it themselves.

Me? I won't lie. I want to live around other white people like myself. White Christian conservatives. I don't want to live or be around blacks or other non whites or progressive people. I feel more comfortable and I am happier and more content when I am surrounded by people like myself. When I am around people like myself that love my country even if I meet someone I don't know there is still a familiarity there and a basic commonality we share.

except white students don't ask for that since if a white student said that everyone would label them a racist. Blacks get to demand separate but equal and nothing is said while anyone else that said it would be labeled a racist.
Of course they do, when was the last time you were on a college campus?

Can you explain why in university and college campuses the black students want to segregate and have their own dorms and graduations?
Because young black kids are having their heads filled with racist lies about white people and Trump.

Liberals and progressives are hypocritical.

They demand illegals be allowed in the country and demand blacks be included in everything but they don't want those things where they live. They want it for everyone else but themselves. It's always telling others what to do but never doing it themselves.

Me? I won't lie. I want to live around other white people like myself. White Christian conservatives. I don't want to live or be around blacks or other non whites or progressive people. I feel more comfortable and I am happier and more content when I am surrounded by people like myself. When I am around people like myself that love my country even if I meet someone I don't know there is still a familiarity there and a basic commonality we share.
I feel comfortable around good people of all races and religions. When I’m with others who are liberal, I let them know I’m an American and follow the Constitution. Especially the Bill of Rights and allow others to have their own free agency to make good and bad decisions. Then learn from them and be better. I hope the young black kids can learn what a mistake it is to segregate.

liberals dont want things even,. they want to go back to segregation. blacks spit on feet of their Ancesters as it is. More dem racism.
How do they know if the parents are liberal or not?

Plan to blend predominantly Black and White DC schools
This is a good idea on the surface. It's what happens below the surface where the problem lies. But first of all, I think successful racial integration in the US is already tried and true within the upper middle class of whites and blacks. Or am I mistaken? However, mixing social classes doesn't seem to work even if it's whites with whites or blacks with blacks. Here, in Sweden, we have tried (forced!!!!!) busing school-aged Arabs into School-aged Swedish children. You'd have to plug your ears for me to tell you what happened because you won't believe me. So, mixing races shouldn't be a big problem. It's the mixing of classes or cultures that'll ignite the nation into chaos.

Shouldn't affect the quality of education. Biden said, "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids..".

Having attended USAF military base schools, I have to wonder what they're so afraid of? So your kids don't grow up to dance like DJ? That's a big plus in my book.

Go to any white college or university. Take Univ of Georgia where the black student pop is 4% , you think there is a black student in every dorm.
white students at NO COLLEGE asked to have a whites only dorm nor did they ask for a whites only student hall. You caant say the same about black students actually demanding a black only student hall and a blacks only dorm. I knew when you said it you were full of shit.

Forum List

Back