Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana
I think it's a good idea to not force the taxpayers to subsidize the DNC through forced dues of public school teachers to the NEA.
But, it is ok to subsidize corporate management for spending on lobbying from proceeds with tax breaks or simply not really caring about the employees or stockholders?
Separate issues. Neither a qualifies the other. Deal with them separately. Start with removing the DNC wage garnishments.
It is relevant to the extent Other Peoples' monies are being used without their voluntary signatures.

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana
I think it's a good idea to not force the taxpayers to subsidize the DNC through forced dues of public school teachers to the NEA.
But, it is ok to subsidize corporate management for spending on lobbying from proceeds with tax breaks or simply not really caring about the employees or stockholders?
Separate issues. Neither a qualifies the other. Deal with them separately. Start with removing the DNC wage garnishments.
It is relevant to the extent Other Peoples' monies are being used without their voluntary signatures.
That's my point.

Unions are not gov't agencies and have no right to auto-attach any part of ones wages but all union members are free to use their bank's BillPay service and ... it's FREE! The prob here isn't the oppression of union rights but rather your fear that given the option, people just won't pay.

Nobody can 'auto-attach' a voluntary without the OK of the employee.

If it were up to me public employees wouldn't be allowed to unionize in the first place.

Why?

Unions are not gov't agencies and have no right to auto-attach any part of ones wages but all union members are free to use their bank's BillPay service and ... it's FREE! The prob here isn't the oppression of union rights but rather your fear that given the option, people just won't pay.

Nobody can 'auto-attach' a voluntary without the OK of the employee.
They do here in PG County. Since it is mostly black no one dares to challenge.

That's my point.

Why is it the governments responsibility to do union deductions?

Let them set up voluntary bill pay through their bank.

Bill pay through your bank costs money. Payroll deduction costs zero for everyone. If my employees want a voluntary deduction made, they log-in to their account and set it up. Cost nothing for everybody.

That's not what the bills supporters are saying.

Republican supporters of the bill say they object to government payroll workers spending time deducting dues from union member paychecks.

House committee OKs anti-union bill to strip dues deduction - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge Louisiana News Weather Sports
If you really owned your own company, you would know that nothing is free...someone pays for everything...in either time or money.

That's my point.
Who said that? I didn't.

Why is it ok for Firms to use funds to lobby elected representatives, that may impact the bottom line of employees and stockholders?

Because the First Amendment says they can, moron.
so, that same First Amendment should apply to the several citizens in the several States, grasshopper.

I have no idea what that gibberish is supposed to mean
it merely requires a clue and a Cause; shill for the right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back