Place your bets!

Only had to use hand.....Since in Okiehoma they didn't learn you to add, just 'rithmitic...
Growing up in Dallas i had long heard such rumors....till I met some Okies at a UT-OU game and found out that the 'rythmatic part was greatly exaggerated as the OU team couldnt get past 3!

:D

Only had to use hand.....Since in Okiehoma they didn't learn you to add, just 'rithmitic...
Growing up in Dallas i had long heard such rumors....till I met some Okies at a UT-OU game and found out that the 'rythmatic part was greatly exaggerated as the OU team couldnt get past 3!

You fellows didn't have the three R's in education?..Reading, Riting and Rithmitic..

You fellows didn't have the three R's in education?..Reading, Riting and Rithmitic..
Rape, rithmatic...and what's the other one?

Reading....Ah's the 1960's, when they claim edumacation was better...

you mean, "betta.".

you mean, "betta.".
Yep, but who needs an education when you can whip cattle into submission...

Ask Bill Clinton.

you mean, "betta.".
Yep, but who needs an education when you can whip cattle into submission...
Eyem telling the See Error Club on ewe!

Ever hear of dental floss? That stuff that strippers use for shorts onstage..

OK, serious shit here.

Dental floss makes an ideal string for stitching leather together.

It is resistant to moisture and strong as hell.

Some example Okie text for beginners.

U C M PIGS?

M R N PIGS!

O S A R!

O! M R PIGS!

SSOOONNNERS! SOOOOONNNEEERRRSSS!!!

Forum List

Back