Place your bets!

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
So for Obama's last praising himself speech, how late do you think he will be? I say about 15 minutes. Since he can't be on time for anything.

could care less, as long as Trump raises his and is sworn in on 9 days, wish it was 9 hours instead

Everybody take a drink every time he mentions himself or says "I"
Wow, I don't have that much alcohol. I'm hoping I can last more than five minutes into it.
You stated "I" three times in one statement...
Okay three drinks, I have already changed the channel, tired of hearing what is wrong with America. Instead of hearing what makes us great. 10 more days and the stupid bastard will be gone!

Oh, it's on now?? Had no idea. Will stay busy elsewhere.
Everybody take a drink every time he mentions himself or says "I"
Wow, I don't have that much alcohol. I'm hoping I can last more than five minutes into it.
You stated "I" three times in one statement...
Okay three drinks, I have already changed the channel, tired of hearing what is wrong with America. Instead of hearing what makes us great. 10 more days and the stupid bastard will be gone!

President Obama is making a very good farewell address. Now let's see what President Trump has to say four years from now. Will he be able to say that the economy grew, and unemployment went down under his administration? Will we have been safer than we were in the last eight years? You can express your bigotry and ignorance all you want, but you were cheering 'W' on, until the economy collapsed. And then we seemed to have had to hunt under rocks for those that were cheering him on. LOL

I am not watching him

why would I?

he is a traitor an enemy.... he is building a wall around his house in Washington .....

build it high ....you piece of Islamic filth

Build your wall high!

President Obama is making a very good farewell address. Now let's see what President Trump has to say four years from now. Will he be able to say that the economy grew, and unemployment went down under his administration? Will we have been safer than we were in the last eight years? You can express your bigotry and ignorance all you want, but you were cheering 'W' on, until the economy collapsed. And then we seemed to have had to hunt under rocks for those that were cheering him on. LOL
Oh my you turned on Bush a week after 911, like all liberals did.

upload_2017-1-10_21-56-27.png

Forum List

Back