Pizza

Went through a taco pizza faze, when I worked at a pizza place. They used beans instead of pizza sauce (but I always got it with both) and taco meat, cheese, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, jalepenos and crushed taco chips. Sounds crazy, took me forever to even try it but it was incredible.

That does sound good.

If you don't like pizza, you are a heathen and this thread is not for you. Some kind of therapy might help your nonpizza affliction. :razz: For those who do enjoy pizza, what is your favorite style and topping combination? Do you have a favorite chain you use, or do you enjoy making pizza from scratch?

Pepperoni, banana peppers, and bacon

Secondly

Ham, pinapple

If you don't like pizza, you are a heathen and this thread is not for you. Some kind of therapy might help your nonpizza affliction. :razz: For those who do enjoy pizza, what is your favorite style and topping combination? Do you have a favorite chain you use, or do you enjoy making pizza from scratch?

Secondly

Ham, pinapple

Spicy pizzas. Ham and pineapple is good but after a few slices, it gets to be too much.

New Yorkers are the few that know what real pizza is.

Papa Johns
Pizza Hut
Dominoes is not real pizza

It's dog shit

Secondly

Ham, pinapple

Spicy pizzas. Ham and pineapple is good but after a few slices, it gets to be too much.

Sort of like when you have a specialty pizza with barbeque sauce and chicken or pulled pork...it's good for a few slices, but then it gets a little gross.

Forum List

Back