Pizza

If you don't like pizza, you are a heathen and this thread is not for you. Some kind of therapy might help your nonpizza affliction. :razz: For those who do enjoy pizza, what is your favorite style and topping combination? Do you have a favorite chain you use, or do you enjoy making pizza from scratch?

i live in nyc and for good pizza i go to or order from some local places, though the quality of pizza has gone down drastically here there are still a few old time places that make a quality pizza still. when a pizza is made the right way no toppings are necessary but when i am having a domino's or a papa john's i usually add pepperoni and mushroom.

If you don't like pizza, you are a heathen and this thread is not for you. Some kind of therapy might help your nonpizza affliction. :razz: For those who do enjoy pizza, what is your favorite style and topping combination? Do you have a favorite chain you use, or do you enjoy making pizza from scratch?

Pizza ... the one food I never tire of ...

Exactly.

...but when i am having a domino's or a papa john's i usually add pepperoni and mushroom.

There are some pizzas that I would pick up and eat after falling face down on a New York City subway platform before eating Dominos.

Exactly.

I prefer classics, but as long as it's got tasty tomato based sauces and lots of cheese I'll eat it. Though I gotta say, some of those new pizzas are sacrilege, the "gourmet" ones ... blech, those I don't consider pizza, they are just some tasteless bread snacks.

...but when i am having a domino's or a papa john's i usually add pepperoni and mushroom.

There are some pizzas that I would pick up and eat after falling face down on a New York City subway platform before eating Dominos.

the only thing good at domino's now are those little chocolate cake things with the hot chocolate syrup in them, add vanilla ice cream and you have a good treat, the pizza does suck though.

Exactly.

I prefer classics, but as long as it's got tasty tomato based sauces and lots of cheese I'll eat it. Though I gotta say, some of those new pizzas are sacrilege, the "gourmet" ones ... blech, those I don't consider pizza, they are just some tasteless bread snacks.

You're not getting the right ones. Some are blecch, but I've had some that were really tasty. They're not really "pizza" though.

You're not getting the right ones. Some are blecch, but I've had some that were really tasty. They're not really "pizza" though.

But they market them as pizza, which is just wrong.

the only thing good at domino's now are those little chocolate cake things with the hot chocolate syrup in them, add vanilla ice cream and you have a good treat, the pizza does suck though.

There pizza is only good when you feel that death from starvation is imminent.

Not "good". Adequate. I guess.

Sometimes a single guy has to make do with the best he can. :lol:

How elitist of you gold. :eusa_eh: It is not the best pizza I have ever had, but it went down well :) I am not hard to please. :lol:

:eek:

At least it's 2 steps up from Domino's, I'll give you that. But that's not saying much. :lol:

:lol:

Finger twitching on the demerit button. Must resist. :eusa_eh:

Why, beacuse I like pizza made from actual FRESH ingredients? Including and especially the dough. None of that premixed or frozen garbage most of the chains use, it ruins an otherwise good pizza. Blecch.

Forum List

Back