'Pizza you shitbirds'

I think family should be allowed into any argument.

Afterall, what is a family but one, big, life long argument.

Speaking your mind about an offensive post and having it removed because you find it offensive are two different things.

As far as I'm concerned, the only posts that are typically removed are those which are actual threats or bring family into the argument.

stuff gets taken off here all the time that has nothing to do with those two things.
I told someone I hope they get AIDS and die, not a threat and it was removed by a con mod. I called someone a cracker and recieved an infraction from a mod who wasn't a liberal.

Practicing free speech is not the same as censoring.

never said it was but the whole arguement liberals are the PC police is kind of out the window now.
How is that?

because just as many cons jumped all over paulie as did liberals

And I might remind you Gunny is the one who enforces not calling people ******* on here.
Which kind of also blows your guy's arguement out the window.

never said it was but the whole arguement liberals are the PC police is kind of out the window now.
How is that?

because just as many cons jumped all over paulie as did liberals ....
Yes, free speech is nice - it allows us to express ourselves.

.... And I might remind you Gunny is the one who enforces not calling people ******* on here.
You guys? You seem to be assuming some sort of position for me about the concept of PC.

How is that?

.... And I might remind you Gunny is the one who enforces not calling people ******* on here.
You guys? You seem to be assuming some sort of position for me about the concept of PC.

nö, just some consistent position, you 3 dollar bill.

nö, just some consistent position, you 3 dollar bill.
If anyone knows Retard, please translate for me.

How is that?

so it is free speech when cons do it but it is being PC when liberal do it?
and you are the one who brough up cencorship. Are you going to accuse Gunny of cencorship?

so it is free speech when cons do it but it is being PC when liberal do it? ....
That's not at all even close to what I said, Luissa. Perhaps you should check your capacity to properly pigeonhole the views of a poster.
.... and you are the one who brough up cencorship. Are you going to accuse Gunny of cencorship?
Yes, I did bring up censorship. Paulie's picture was censored. And, it's Gunny's forum, so he and/or his staff can do whatever they like. I don't pay the bills here.

Just because a mod doesn't agree with a poster's sense of humor is no reason to remove content. I don't see anywhere in the rules where tasteless posts are subject to removal.

It's a liberal thing.

By the way righties were all over Paulie for that post also! :eusa_eh:

by this post I would say you were at least calling out liberals and care.

For the record, this thread wasn't in complaint about the removal. Only about the rest of the disapproval from others.

Care and I are cool :thup:

For the record, this thread wasn't in complaint about the removal. Only about the rest of the disapproval from others.

Care and I are cool :thup:

those people on the right were just practicing their right to free speech, the liberals were being the PC police.:tongue:

A laundry list of posters got involved in that thread and made many a racial slur back at bunny boy.

Not one person complained about it, as far as I see.

So to be clear...it's ok to utter racial slurs as long as it's only for the sake of humor, or even revenge in the case of that thread, but a pic of a cowering woman and a man's fist, with the mention of doing dishes, no.

I don't see a double standard here at all :rolleyes:

Methinks someone is making a point with that thread. Several in fact.

By the way righties were all over Paulie for that post also! :eusa_eh:

by this post I would say you were at least calling out liberals and care.
I think you are reading waaaaaay too much into that simple and obvious statement I made. If I were to 'call out' any staff, I would do it in accordance with their rules.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back