Hey Ladies...

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
motivate10-1.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't go with this one instead. Some may have experienced physical abuse, but this sets a whole new precedent.

My sincerest apologies for my earlier actions.

Last edited:
motivate10-1.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't go with this one instead. Some may have experienced physical abuse, but this sets a whole new precedent.

oh lighten up , Paulie.
Gender wars are always fun and educational. :lol:

motivate10-1.jpg

Thanks for the apology. But, IMO, it brought forth some good discussion - from most, at least. That's one of the reasons why I am glad that I have no Constitutional right to be from from being offended, but I DO and so do you, have the freedom to offend with speech. It's best for all around for learning new things.

:lol:

How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
One-He just holds it up there and waits for the world to revolve around him.

How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Three. One to screw in the bulb, and two to listen to him brag about the screwing part.

Women With Big Breasts…

..can get a taxi on the worst days
..have a neat place to carry spare change
..have always been the centre of the arts
..make jogging a spectator sport
..can keep a magazine dry while laying in the tub
..usually can find leftover popcorn after a movie
..always float better
..know where to look first for lost earrings
..rarely lack for a slow dance partner
..have a place to set their glasses when sitting in an armless recliner

:thup: :lol:

A woman tells the clerk she wants a refund for the toaster she bought because it won't work. The clerk explains that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on 'special'.

Suddenly, the lady throws her arms up in the air and starts screaming! "Pinch My Nipples! Pinch My Nipples! Pinch My Nipples!!"

The befuddled clerk runs away to get the store manager. The manager goes to the lady and asks, "Ma'am what's wrong?"

She explained the problem with the toaster, and he tells her that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on special.

Once again, the lady throws her arms up in the air and starts screaming, Pinch My Nipples! Pinch My Nipples! Pinch My Nipples!!

By now a huge crowd has gathered! In shock, the manager pleads, "Ma'am, why are you saying that?

In a huff, the woman says, "Because, I Like To Have My Nipples Pinched When I'm Getting Screwed!"

The crowd broke into applause and the lady money was quickly refunded.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back