Pizza Man Saves Abducted Woman

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
» Pizza Man Saves Abducted WomanBy DUNCAN MANSFIELD, AP
posted: 4 HOURS 27 MINUTES AGOcomments: 442filed under: Crime News, National NewsPrintShareText SizeAAAGATLINBURG, Tenn. (May 29) — Chris Turner normally wouldn't drive 30 miles into the remote Tennessee mountains just to deliver a pizza. The one time he did, he came upon a scene that drained the color from his face and made him "numb from head to toe" — a woman with her hands tied, silently begging him to call 911.
It was no joke, and Turner, 32, rushed to a nearby house and made that call.

Pizza Delivery Man Rescues Woman

I have one question. This man kidnapped and allegedly raped this woman. Why was he given bond? I realize it was $800,000, which is a lot of money, but it shouldn't matter. Personally, I think the judge must be off his/her rocker. And the guy made bond.

"Turner's boss, John Henry, said the cabin was about 30 miles from his pizza shop."

LOL! One look at that dude - and combined with former personal experience delivering pizza - that guy took the 30 mile run so he'd have time to smoke a fucking blizzunt before he got back to home base, biatch!

Which means the victim was saved - because of WEED!

Last edited:
Does it strike anyone but me as sort of odd that a rapist/potential muderer would phone for a pizza mid way though his crime?

And IF the perp was that hungry, doesn't it still strike us as somewhat odd, that the perp left his victim on the couch in the same room where he was taking delivery of this pizza..a pie which was delivered by a pizza joint that was 30 miles away?

Were this my case, I'd want to look into the backgrounds and relationships of all the players in question...the woman, the perp, the pizza delivery guy, the owner of the pizza shop, too.

There's a lot in this story that really doesn't make sense.

Maybe the perp was simply crazy or stupid, of course.

But a pizza delivered 30 miles into someplace so remote that there's no cell phone service?

Something's very odd there, folks.

Last edited:
"Turner's boss, John Henry, said the cabin was about 30 miles from his pizza shop."

LOL! One look at that dude - and combined with former personal experience delivering pizza - that guy took the 30 mile run so he'd have time to smoke a fucking blizzunt before he got back to home base, biatch!

:lol::lol::lol:

That'd be wonderful if true.

Does it strike anyone but me as sort of odd that a rapist/potential muderer would phone for a pizza mid way though his crime?

And IF the perp was that hungry, doesn't it still strike us as somewhat odd, that the perp left his victim on the couch in the same room where he was taking delivery of this pizza..a pie which was delivered by a pizza joint that was 30 miles away?

Were this my case, I'd want to look into the backgrounds and relationships of all the players in question...the woman, the perp, the pizza delivery guy, the owner of the pizza shop, too.

But a pizza delivered 30 miles into someplace so remote that there's no cell phone service?

I was actually thinking the same thing....

I was actually thinking the same thing....

I mean think about what a wonderful way this would be to frame somebody.

The woman agrees to go with the guy, she says she wants to play a bondage game, and then she says she want a pizza from a specific pizza joint?

A bit far fetched, I know, but so is a pizza being delivered to some remote place thirty miles away from the Pizza shop!?!

That's why I'd at least look into the relationship between the victim and perp (and the Pizza delivery person) if I were investigating this event.

:lol::lol::lol:

That'd be wonderful if true.

or to look at it another way, if pot had been decriminalized, the driver would have had no incentive, no reason, to make the trip and thus would have been in no position to help the victim. so, in a strange way, the anti-weed provision saved her life

Once you leave the town of Gatlinburg, you're in the woods. If you've ever been there, you'll know what I'm talking about.

But yeah, this sounds a bit contrived. And he paid with a credit card? Maybe he's just the dumbest criminal of the year.

Once you leave the town of Gatlinburg, you're in the woods. If you've ever been there, you'll know what I'm talking about.

But yeah, this sounds a bit contrived. And he paid with a credit card? Maybe he's just the dumbest criminal of the year.

we see them all the time on that show "WORLDS DUMBEST CRIMMINALS"

I mean think about what a wonderful way this would be to frame somebody.

The woman agrees to go with the guy, she says she wants to play a bondage game, and then she says she want a pizza from a specific pizza joint?

A bit far fetched, I know, but so is a pizza being delivered to some remote place thirty miles away from the Pizza shop!?!

That's why I'd at least look into the relationship between the victim and perp (and the Pizza delivery person) if I were investigating this event.

And if you read the article, the Pizza delivery guys wife was driving him. What kind of pizza delivery guy has his wife drive him to the stops?

Forum List

Back