"Pitch" trailers look really annoying.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Women's equality in the workplace, sure no problem at all. I've had several female bosses and have never had a problem with a single one. But women are NOT equal on a playing field with men of equivalent talent level. My son pitches in college and we were both howling at the girl's mechanics and how they use video tricks to make the ball look like it's going more than 50mph. The show may be well written but the concept is a joke. There will NEVER be a woman who can pitch competitively at even the lowest minor league level much less the Pros.

Women's equality in the workplace, sure no problem at all. I've had several female bosses and have never had a problem with a single one. But women are NOT equal on a playing field with men of equivalent talent level. My son pitches in college and we were both howling at the girl's mechanics and how they use video tricks to make the ball look like it's going more than 50mph. The show may be well written but the concept is a joke. There will NEVER be a woman who can pitch competitively at even the lowest minor league level much less the Pros.
How many have they let try?

There is nothing in the rules of baseball from Varsity High School on up that prohibits women from trying out for a men's baseball team. Considering what a draw it would be at a minor league park,any woman that could compete with men would be given a contract in a minute.

it will eventually happen. pitching is mostly mechanics, not arm strength - and not everyone needs a 95+ mph fastball.

Forum List

Back