Horrific MMA injury

I didn't watch UFC on Saturday and I am interested in how this injury to Cyborg's skull was inflicted. If anyone here saw it, was it done with a "flying knee?"

I can't think of any other strike that could cause it other than possibly an unusually sharp elbow while his head is fixed on the mat.

I didn't watch UFC on Saturday and I am interested in how this injury to Cyborg's skull was inflicted. If anyone here saw it, was it done with a "flying knee?"

I can't think of any other strike that could cause it other than possibly an unusually sharp elbow while his head is fixed on the mat.

It was a flying knee

If a clown pokes another clown's eye out, what a shame. Didn't they already know the consequences of poking each other in the eye? No? What a surprise! They knew going in to these sports that bashing your brains in wasn't healthy, like smoking.

If a clown pokes another clown's eye out, what a shame. Didn't they already know the consequences of poking each other in the eye? No? What a surprise! They knew going in to these sports that bashing your brains in wasn't healthy, like smoking.

Where did it say anything about poking someone's eye out?

MMA should be banned

Typical liberal

MMA is basically human cockfighting. Its not a sport. There are very few rules. Its not good for the fighters and its not good for society.

There are actually many rules. Just keep your TV set to the Knitting Channel and you won't have to have your tender sensibilities shocked.

Dont you be badmouthing the knitting channel. What rules? No headbutting, eye guaging, groin shots, and weight classes. Sorry thats not enough.

None of that stuff would happen in a real street fight, so essencially theres no difference

Forum List

Back