Pirates Of The Caribbean Prequel Announced

This sounds interesting. I just hope that being one of my favorite film series that Disney doesn't mess this up by making Jack black or gay or something.

At times in the films, he seemed to be leaning in that direction. Depp was on a talk show some years ago and said he played the part like he was a 12-year-old girl.

At times in the films, he seemed to be leaning in that direction. Depp was on a talk show some years ago and said he played the part like he was a 12-year-old girl.

nope. he fashioned jack sparrow after keith richards.

Btw that would explain this line from this deleted scene to show that it's actually all probable.

I see it now... Cap'n Black facing racism, misgendering and fighting conservative backed white slave owners... joins a pack of non binary pirates to fight injustice and climate change.

I see it now... Cap'n Black facing racism, misgendering and fighting conservative backed white slave owners... joins a pack of non binary pirates to fight injustice and climate change.

And it probably doesn't even matter that climate change and being non-binary wasn't even heard about yet.

If you like Pirate stuff watch Black Sails. It was done by Starz, producer Michael Bay. Starz also did Spartacus Blood and Sand.

This sounds interesting. I just hope that being one of my favorite film series that Disney doesn't mess this up by making Jack black or gay or something.

Yeah sounds interesting. I always loved Pirates of the Caribbean.

As much as I love Pirates of the Caribbean, Treasure Island will always be my favorite pirate film. I really always loved the film and one of my favorite books of all time.

Forum List

Back