Pink avis October 2013

hanger2_zps09eeab69.png

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]
0003462-givehope-giveblood-web_zps50faf8f0.jpg

[MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION] Yippy!!

[MENTION=22981]Defiant1[/MENTION]

[MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

sigpic31258_32.gif
sig line

Last edited:
[MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION]

Not pink, but keeps with the theme and I get to make the rules *neener*
[MENTION=2926]Toro[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Daughter saw my butt and had a fit!!

Not a good example or the one I taught her

Switch!!

I see two avvie-free people. Hmm.

Boop, it drives me crazy when people change their avi. Grrrrrrr

When Rat posted the pic in his post, that was the avi he was using.

testarosa has had two avis, not sure if one of them was posted here, but the second one was.

The original intent was for posters to post their own avi in their post. But that didn't happen...C'est la vie, it's all about having fun :)

[MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION]

Not pink, but keeps with the theme and I get to make the rules *neener*

There is a pink one available for her.

I asked her if she wanted to use the pink one but she wanted to stay with the white.

I rather show the support of the board and if a few obviously show their support yet not use pink, I can overlook that.

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION] was a perfect example. He sported the pink but his support encompasses all types of cancer.

I didn't know about your injured hand, @Mebelle so now I will save my avi's myself. :)

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]

$PiggyBank.JPG

$MissPiggy.JPG

$CheckYourBooBees.JPG

Daughter saw my butt and had a fit!!

Not a good example or the one I taught her

Switch!!

testarosa has had two avis, not sure if one of them was posted here, but the second one was.

The original intent was for posters to post their own avi in their post. But that didn't happen...C'est la vie, it's all about having fun :)

This is the first time I've changed my avie here and I generally don't. At first, I wasn't going to change it but thought, "Eh, what the heck?" It's nice symbolism, but that's all it is. It's nice to raise awareness but what really matters is what you do to make a change. So I give money to cancer charities.

This is the first time I've changed my avie here and I generally don't. At first, I wasn't going to change it but thought, "Eh, what the heck?" It's nice symbolism, but that's all it is. It's nice to raise awareness but what really matters is what you do to make a change. So I give money to cancer charities.

:udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

First time for me as well.

First time for me as well.

That is becasue you are both good men!

:clap:

:udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

I generally do not like to give into peer pressure and follow the crowd, but the cause of supporting Breast Cancer Research is pretty near to my heart. My mother died of cancer Oct 31 2011. Not breast cancer, but an agressive form of cancer nonetheless, and so my heart goes out to all those who have survived and all those who have not.

I generally do not like to give into peer pressure and follow the crowd, but the cause of supporting Breast Cancer Research is pretty near to my heart. My mother died of cancer Oct 31 2011. Not breast cancer, but an agressive form of cancer nonetheless, and so my heart goes out to all those who have survived and all those who have not.

it was all those boobies you were staring at in vegas.... i know. lol.

Im sorry about your mom. I agree all cancer is bad, hopefully finding a cure for one will lead to the cure for others.

Attachments

• $Smilebong.jpg
    $Smilebong.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 114

Forum List

Back