Pink avis October 2013

I didn't know about your injured hand, @Mebelle so now I will save my avi's myself. :)

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

It was very time consuming saving other posters avi's in order to post them here!​

images

LOL.... feel free to take it off and slip into something more comfortable..... so long as its pink :eusa_angel:

I think Syrenn is suggesting that if you don't want to wear the bra she will make you wear this instead, Pops! :D

girdle.jpg

i like corsets...... and i bet you do to.

019-Pink-Back-427.JPG

Someone once asked my wife if she had ever worn a corset. Words simply cannot express how repulsive she found that notion!

You know, if each of us that jumped on board this wagon would send a $20 contribution, or whatever we could,

we'd really be making a statement.

It would be pretty cool if the total monies came from this site, too ...

Good P.R., for sure.

Wish I could, but no can do at this time. Funds are tight. However, to show my appreciation to the local cancer society here that helped me from day one, I already donated two brand new mastectomy bras that I got but were too big that hubby paid for...and on the 15th when I go for my next mamm...I plan to donate a brand new wig he bought me that I never used because I denied chemo. Some gal will LOVE that wig.

I already donate money every year to general cancer research, because while I can't be sure BREAST cancer will hit me, I can be reasonably sure SOME cancer will at some point.

My oldest son, who turns 18 next month, has decided to join the military when he has his diploma, and he's growing out his hair - already long to start with - to donate for a wig when he enlists and has to have his head shaved.

This is the first time I've changed my avie here and I generally don't. At first, I wasn't going to change it but thought, "Eh, what the heck?" It's nice symbolism, but that's all it is. It's nice to raise awareness but what really matters is what you do to make a change. So I give money to cancer charities.

First time for me as well.

I used this one once before as a joke, but pinked it for BCAM.

[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION]

Wicked cute!

[MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION]

Posting this to help [MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION]

Last edited:
[MENTION=34695]Locke11_21[/MENTION] Sig line

CNN reporter, Dana Bash asking Harry Reid regarding funding cancer research for children:

Dana: "If you can help one child, why won't you do it?"
Harry Reid: "Why, why, why would we want to do that?"

***********​
"More stupidity from one of the stupedist people on this board."
-- Old Rocks 09/13/13

Last edited:
[MENTION=23905]Trajan[/MENTION] sig line -OK it's really mudwhistle's but for some reason software wouldn't let me upload a .gif ??

:udaman::udaman:

Attachments

• $mudfwhistle pink_ribbon_image.png
    $mudfwhistle pink_ribbon_image.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Forum List

Back