Pink avis October 2013

i like corsets...... and i bet you do to.

019-Pink-Back-427.JPG

Corsets make my pants tight.

:redface:

[MENTION=45104]WelfareQueen[/MENTION] -Oh eM Gee!!!

Did you bring me one of those home from Vegas? :eusa_pray:

[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]

:thup:

[MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] tag line
pink_ribbon_image.png

[MENTION=19484]The T[/MENTION]

[MENTION=13789]angel[/MENTION]s&Demons third one! :eek:

Last edited:
I have spent at least 14 hours working on this database of awesome pink avis in honor of October Breast Cancer awareness month

I don't care if you want to change your avi.
A&D has changed hers at least three times, I have changed mine twice.

What I do care about is the amount of time I have put into 'memorializing' this board event.
When I find that someone ( *cough* Yurt, Jake,*cough* [there are more who shall remain nameless for now] :evil: ) has deleted their original avi. I have to go hunt them down and find their current avi to replace the poofed one which I had already posted. If the 'hunt' is not successful I must delete their name and avi which only defeats the purpose of supporting the cause which October is dedicated to.

I only have a specific window of time where I can edit my posts which acknowledge all pinked avis.
The original intent was for posters to post their own avi in their post . I understand why this can't/doesn't always happen. There is an example in the OP.

Pretty please, with pink cotton candy on top, send me a PM before you change your avi. I will get back to you ASAP.

In this thread there are NO political parties.
There is only the human party. Capice'?

Let's keep it classy in here!

Currently I have a large queue of avis/taglines to add.
I also have a life!
Please be patient.
TIA

~Belle

###​

I have spent at least 14 hours working on this database of awesome pink avis in honor of October Breast Cancer awareness month

What I do care about is the amount of time I have put into 'memorializing' this board event.
When I find that someone ( *cough* Yurt, Jake,*cough* [there are more who shall remain nameless for now] :evil: ) has deleted their original avi. I have to go hunt them down and find their current avi to replace the poofed one which I had already posted. If the 'hunt' is not successful I must delete their name and avi which only defeats the purpose of supporting the cause which October is dedicated to.

I only have a specific window of time where I can edit my posts which acknowledge all pinked avis.
The original intent was for posters to post their own avi in their post . I understand why this can't/doesn't always happen. There is an example in the OP.

Pretty please, with pink cotton candy on top, send me a PM before you change your avi. I will get back to you ASAP.

I also have a life!
Please be patient.
TIA

~Belle

###​

LOL [MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION]
...sry. :redface:

I meant to respond last night to let you know that I will be changing my avie's often throughout the month...how about I do as you originally wanted and post my avie's here as I change them...then you'll have one less poster to worry 'bout..;)

I also have a life!
Please be patient.
TIA

~Belle

###​

I meant to respond last night to let you know that I will be changing my avie's often throughout the month...how about I do as you originally wanted and post my avie's here as I change them...then you'll have one less poster to worry 'bout..;)

May I suggest that the next change be a shot of the same woman from the front?

I also have a life!
Please be patient.
TIA

~Belle

###​

I could get in trouble for that...:redface:

I also have a life!
Please be patient.
TIA

~Belle

###​

Dirty ol' man!

Forum List

Back