Pimpin' them flu shots

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
They got services that will drive to your freaking house to give you a damn flu shot!

These are the same people that you walk into a hospital and say "I'M HAVING SERIOUS CHEST PAINS!", and they say "OK sit down, we'll try to get to you in an hour or so"

Every year they try to isolate a new strain and call it a "pandemic", and every year it's a flop.

My dad gets a call from Kaiser Permanente , "WE HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE, CALL US IMMDEATELY!"

He calls in, thinking they're going to tell him he has 3 days to live, and they say "oh...time for your flu shot"

I had occasion to speak with a pharmacist. The flu shots are mostly worthless. He recommends them only for those over 85.

They got services that will drive to your freaking house to give you a damn flu shot!

These are the same people that you walk into a hospital and say "I'M HAVING SERIOUS CHEST PAINS!", and they say "OK sit down, we'll try to get to you in an hour or so"

Every year they try to isolate a new strain and call it a "pandemic", and every year it's a flop.

My dad gets a call from Kaiser Permanente , "WE HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE, CALL US IMMDEATELY!"

He calls in, thinking they're going to tell him he has 3 days to live, and they say "oh...time for your flu shot"

Cancer causing agents that react to the DNA of the person that is injected with the vaccine. The elites believe that there are too many of us to control thus this soft-kill genocide program. In some third world countries, this program is more blatant and overt.

Forum List

Back