Piers Morgan: Trump is No Monster

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Piers Morgan:Trump is no monster and he's not mad either | Daily Mail Online

For example, there’s one video that’s gone viral of a large rally in Brighton, on the UK’s south coast, where thousands of people simply chant ‘Donald Trump, you’re a c**t!’ at the top of their voices.

This just about sums up the ridiculous Trump-bashing hysteria that has enveloped the world since his inauguration.

People are literally losing their minds over the mere thought of him sitting in the Oval Office.

A mental faculty failure that is driven, I fear, by sore loser syndrome.

The protestors wanted, and expected, Hillary Clinton to sweep this ghastly man to crushing defeat in the election two months ago and become the first female president.

When it didn’t happen, mainly because Hillary was a terrible candidate who fought a terrible campaign, they were collectively struck down by Post Trump Success Disorder.

Read more: Piers Morgan:Trump is no monster and he's not mad either | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wow...Piers.....

It's gotta suck to be on the left.

Like i have said all along Hildabeast had the energy and the appeal of a slug...

• Banned
Piers has been in Trump's corner from the beginning. He kept warning all the politicos not to underestimate Trump.

Morgan gets the last laugh. :)

Piers has been in Trump's corner from the beginning. He kept warning all the politicos not to underestimate Trump.

Morgan gets the last laugh. :)
TD on Piers:
I detest this little man. For many reasons. I was going to hold back and unload on him after Christmas but hells bells since so many libs want to embrace him, love him, and call him george, I thought this is a good time to nuke both Piers and libs.

He got Brit soldiers killed. Piers was fired big time in Brit time. He not only got sacked he was marched out the door.

He is a liar. He is a punk.

Notice nobody but OllFool took off on this one.

What's the matter.

Forum List

Back