Pictures of the Russian adds on FB--Twitter--Google & Youtube are here!

Even the Russians knew that Hillary was a POS, and that we have an immigration problem.

But most conservatives knew that years before the election.

While it's coming down on your head right now, that's quite an astounding comment to make---:auiqs.jpg: The last breath of rebellion another Hillary Clinton comment.

What's "coming down"? I completely missed that reference.

Employment is coming down? The stock market? Economic growth?

I guess you haven't seen the Blue wave yet--Figures---

Last week a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen rural counties in Missouri, that typically are won by Republicans. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan won't even say if he's going to run for reelection this coming November. (Just yesterday Paul Ryan announced he's quiting.) Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

And of course the March for our lives protest on March 20, 2018
DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Held in over 800 cities across this nation.

By electing Trump you have clearly awoken a sleeping giant in this country that is not going to "forget" to vote this coming November. You have effectively killed the Republican party.

All of it together means this!

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

but, but, but Hilllllaaaary Clinton---:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Yep, the Russians knew exactly what buttons to push to influence the rubes.

But yet, you liberals are so sophisticated and intelligent that you'd never fall for a ruse like that, eh?

Ya'll are good enough, you're smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like you.

:21:

The entire premise that you people keep pushing, is that "Russian interference" caused so many Democrats to vote for Trump, that Hillary lost. If what you believe is true, that sure says alot about the lack of intelligence among those Democrats.
I'm not a liberal. I'm a Bill Buckley conservative, which is why I don't fall for Trump's hucksterism.

Conservatives used to be the smartest people in the room. Nowadays, pseudocons are the dumbest people in the room and easily manipulated by Russian trolls and New York limousine liberals like Trump.

And yet you voted for either Bernie or Hillary. Come on, stooge. You're not fooling anyone.

The entire premise of the Democrat's excuse why Hillary lost, is because some Russians convinced people to vote for Trump instead of Hillary. I know of no Republicans who would have voted for her. And if any former Democrats crossed the political border and voted for Trump, it sure as hell wasn't because some Russians told them to.

The whole concept is idiotic.

Bullshit---young people get their news from social media sites and this is what they were watching and reading. You Trump half brains were sharing Russian adds all over the place. Don't tell me it didn't have any effect on the 2016 election.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Look at the likes & shares on this one add.

FBRussia2.png

So what kind of a half-brain Democrat would vote for Trump over the Democratic candidate? Are you saying that Democrats are more susceptible to being manipulated by propaganda?

And exactly what kind of a Republican was going to vote for Hillary, but read some Facebook advertisement and voted for Trump instead?

Do you have any clue how idiotic that premise sounds?

I was a Republican that voted for Hillary Clinton, and there were many more. Like this man--a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

All the Bush's voted for Hillary Clinton, and I imagine most Republican senators for Hillary Clinton. It's because they know an ASS CLOWN when they see one.

th

Even the Russians knew that Hillary was a POS, and that we have an immigration problem.

Yep, the Russians knew exactly what buttons to push to influence the rubes.

But yet, you liberals are so sophisticated and intelligent that you'd never fall for a ruse like that, eh?

The entire premise that you people keep pushing, is that "Russian interference" caused so many Democrats to vote for Trump, that Hillary lost. If what you believe is true, that sure says alot about the lack of intelligence among those Democrats.
I'm not a liberal. I'm a Bill Buckley conservative, which is why I don't fall for Trump's hucksterism.

Conservatives used to be the smartest people in the room. Nowadays, pseudocons are the dumbest people in the room and easily manipulated by Russian trolls and New York limousine liberals like Trump.
You're a lying sack.

And yet you voted for either Bernie or Hillary. Come on, stooge. You're not fooling anyone.

The entire premise of the Democrat's excuse why Hillary lost, is because some Russians convinced people to vote for Trump instead of Hillary. I know of no Republicans who would have voted for her. And if any former Democrats crossed the political border and voted for Trump, it sure as hell wasn't because some Russians told them to.

The whole concept is idiotic.

Bullshit---young people get their news from social media sites and this is what they were watching and reading. You Trump half brains were sharing Russian adds all over the place. Don't tell me it didn't have any effect on the 2016 election.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Look at the likes & shares on this one add.

FBRussia2.png

So what kind of a half-brain Democrat would vote for Trump over the Democratic candidate? Are you saying that Democrats are more susceptible to being manipulated by propaganda?

And exactly what kind of a Republican was going to vote for Hillary, but read some Facebook advertisement and voted for Trump instead?

Do you have any clue how idiotic that premise sounds?

I was a Republican that voted for Hillary Clinton, and there were many more. Like this man--a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

All the Bush's voted for Hillary Clinton, and I imagine most Republican senators for Hillary Clinton. It's because they know an ASS CLOWN when they see one.

th

What kind of "Republican" would vote for Hillary? I'd rather have my balls nailed to a flaming stump, and be give a dull rusty butter knife than to do that.

While it's coming down on your head right now, that's quite an astounding comment to make---:auiqs.jpg: The last breath of rebellion another Hillary Clinton comment.

What's "coming down"? I completely missed that reference.

Employment is coming down? The stock market? Economic growth?

I guess you haven't seen the Blue wave yet--Figures---

Last week a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen rural counties in Missouri, that typically are won by Republicans. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan won't even say if he's going to run for reelection this coming November. (Just yesterday Paul Ryan announced he's quiting.) Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

And of course the March for our lives protest on March 20, 2018
DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Held in over 800 cities across this nation.

By electing Trump you have clearly awoken a sleeping giant in this country that is not going to "forget" to vote this coming November. You have effectively killed the Republican party.

All of it together means this!

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

but, but, but Hilllllaaaary Clinton---:auiqs.jpg:
Come get them.

The first one is obviously written by Russians. He was deported four times, and then cross the border five times? Doesn't make any sense. Grammar fail.
I'm not sure, it said "crossed", but WTF is an "illegal criminal"? And if he was deported 4 times, he must have crossed the border at least 8 times.

Forum List

Back