Mueller Going After Facebook

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
It gets worse and worse and worse. At what point does this Obamabot stop the witch hunt and give it up?

"I assume Facebook has been served with subpoenas from the special counsel’s office, is that correct?” Leahy asked, referencing Robert Mueller’s investigation.

After some hesitation, Zuckerberg confirmed the senator’s assumption.

Have you or anyone at Facebook been interviewed by the special counsel’s office?” Leahy asked.

Yes,” Zuckerberg replied.

He immediately clarified that he had not been interviewed by Mueller’s team personally, going on to walk back an earlier confirmation.

I believe so,” he said when asked if anyone else in the company had answered questions in that setting.

Zuckerberg then began to equivocate, initially citing concern that he could be saying too much.

More @ Zuckerberg Admits Facebook Is Helping Mueller's Investigation

Oh My....... The Russians used Facebook to interfere with our elections, and Mueller is investigating Russia interfering with our elections. Who could imagine why they might want to talk to Facebook?

Mewler needs all the help he can muster for his witch hunt
I think Mueller knows exactly where the witch is.

591f4563b4d2b.image.jpg

Oh My....... The Russians used Facebook to interfere with our elections, and Mueller is investigating Russia interfering with our elections. Who could imagine why they might want to talk to Facebook?
Liberal's
"There is no voter fraud!"
Hitlery looses - Leberals
There is voter fraud!

Forum List

Back