Pictures of the Russian adds on FB--Twitter--Google & Youtube are here!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
You've probably seen them--so I'll give you a couple of them, then you can click on the below link to see a lot more.

170908-russia-meme-gal-facebook-russian-ads.jpg

dixon-190433-e-wp-content-uploads-2017-10-Heart-of-Darkness-03.png

FBRussia2.png

For more Russian adds go here.
pictures of russian facebook ads - Google Search
grc=_

A great book to read about this Russian invasion not only in this country but all Western Democracies is:

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Top seller on Amazon today. Very well written, easy to follow, and hard to put down.

Even the Russians knew that Hillary was a POS, and that we have an immigration problem.

But most conservatives knew that years before the election.

Even the Russians knew that Hillary was a POS, and that we have an immigration problem.

Yep, the Russians knew exactly what buttons to push to influence the rubes.

But yet, you liberals are so sophisticated and intelligent that you'd never fall for a ruse like that, eh?

Ya'll are good enough, you're smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like you.

:21:

The entire premise that you people keep pushing, is that "Russian interference" caused so many Democrats to vote for Trump, that Hillary lost. If what you believe is true, that sure says alot about the lack of intelligence among those Democrats.

Last edited:
putin%20spanking%20obama.png

At this point I do not care if Trump got ZERO votes, and Putin himself hacked into every voting booth and turned the table for Trump.

I wouldn't even care if Trump BLEW Putin. The evidence suggests the meat puppet faggot got closer to doing so of course.

iZ5g4sl.jpg

The democrooks are evil, sick sociopaths in the mold of Stalin's most sinister henchmen. Only the Second Amendment keeps them from behaving any worse. The best possible outcome of the last election cycle was achieved, hitlary losing was the only hope of having a country left to save. Trump is doing a fine job.

Democrooks hate him more than Bush, so he has to be a benefit to the nation.

But yet, you liberals are so sophisticated and intelligent that you'd never fall for a ruse like that, eh?

The entire premise that you people keep pushing, is that "Russian interference" caused so many Democrats to vote for Trump, that Hillary lost. If what you believe is true, that sure says alot about the lack of intelligence among those Democrats.
I'm not a liberal. I'm a Bill Buckley conservative, which is why I don't fall for Trump's hucksterism.

Conservatives used to be the smartest people in the room. Nowadays, pseudocons are the dumbest people in the room and easily manipulated by Russian trolls and New York limousine liberals like Trump.

I'm not a liberal. I'm a Bill Buckley conservative, which is why I don't fall for Trump's hucksterism.

Conservatives used to be the smartest people in the room. Nowadays, pseudocons are the dumbest people in the room and easily manipulated by Russian trolls and New York limousine liberals like Trump.

And yet you voted for either Bernie or Hillary. Come on, stooge. You're not fooling anyone.

The entire premise of the Democrat's excuse why Hillary lost, is because some Russians convinced people to vote for Trump instead of Hillary. I know of no Republicans who would have voted for her. And if any former Democrats crossed the political border and voted for Trump, it sure as hell wasn't because some Russians told them to.

The whole concept is idiotic.

You're not a Bill Buckley Conservative, you are a lackey of the CIA's little bitch. . .
woo94cccphyn9mzkjwfp.png

The first one is obviously written by Russians. He was deported four times, and then cross the border five times? Doesn't make any sense. Grammar fail.

You're not a Bill Buckley Conservative, you are a lackey of the CIA's little bitch. . .
woo94cccphyn9mzkjwfp.png

That's kinda what I thought. I wish I had a dime for every time I heard some Democrat say "I own guns and I believe in the Second Amendment, but....."

Knock it off, Jake

While it's coming down on your head right now, that's quite an astounding comment to make---:auiqs.jpg: The last breath of rebellion another Hillary Clinton comment.

woo94cccphyn9mzkjwfp.png

That's kinda what I thought. I wish I had a dime for every time I heard some Democrat say "I own guns and I believe in the Second Amendment, but....."
They have a whole forum with folks that are devotees of Randi, the guy that invented the modern false flag down in Australia, and they have fanned out to infest just about every forum on the net. They renamed their forum a few years back, mostly b/c folks started catching on.

It's a disgusting misinformation/disinformation campaign on every level.

Randi himself was an immoral piece of trash. He would have probably been on the speed dial list of the pizza delivery list of the elites. Abhorrent, truly revolting.

And yet you voted for either Bernie or Hillary. Come on, stooge. You're not fooling anyone.

The entire premise of the Democrat's excuse why Hillary lost, is because some Russians convinced people to vote for Trump instead of Hillary. I know of no Republicans who would have voted for her. And if any former Democrats crossed the political border and voted for Trump, it sure as hell wasn't because some Russians told them to.

Bullshit---young people get their news from social media sites and this is what they were watching and reading. You Trump half brains were sharing Russian adds all over the place. Don't tell me it didn't have any effect on the 2016 election.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Look at the likes & shares on this one add.

FBRussia2.png

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

While it's coming down on your head right now, that's quite an astounding comment to make---:auiqs.jpg: The last breath of rebellion another Hillary Clinton comment.

What's "coming down"? I completely missed that reference.

Employment is coming down? The stock market? Economic growth?

Bullshit---young people get their news from social media sites and this is what they were watching and reading. You Trump half brains were sharing Russian adds all over the place. Don't tell me it didn't have any effect on the 2016 election.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Look at the likes & shares on this one add.

FBRussia2.png

So what kind of a half-brain Democrat would vote for Trump over the Democratic candidate? Are you saying that Democrats are more susceptible to being manipulated by propaganda?

And exactly what kind of a Republican was going to vote for Hillary, but read some Facebook advertisement and voted for Trump instead?

Do you have any clue how idiotic that premise sounds?

Forum List

Back