Pictures of Journo-List Members. Recognize any of them?

Tucker Carlson joined a group called Journolist and then proceeded to post a lot of things that he took out of context "proving" that the "journalists" involved were conspiring to take over the world or something similar.

In other words, more false right wing bullshit ala Brietbart.

But of course the same idiots that admire Brietbart believe Carlson.

tucker carlson joined a group called journolist and then proceeded to post a lot of things that he took out of context "proving" that the "journalists" involved were conspiring to take over the world or something similar.

In other words, more false right wing bullshit ala brietbart.

But of course the same idiots that admire brietbart believe carlson.
links?

Tucker Carlson joined a group called Journolist and then proceeded to post a lot of things that he took out of context "proving" that the "journalists" involved were conspiring to take over the world or something similar.

How is this "out of context"?

JournoList contributors discussed strategies to aid Mr. Obama by deflecting the controversy. They went public with a letter criticizing an ABC interview of Mr. Obama that dwelled on his association with Mr. Wright. Then, Spencer Ackerman of The Washington Independent proposed attacking Mr. Obama's critics as racists. He wrote:

"If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they've put upon us. Instead, take one of them—Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares—and call them racists. . . . This makes them 'sputter' with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction."

No one on JournoList endorsed the Ackerman plan. But rather than object on ethical grounds, they voiced concern that the strategy would fail or possibly backfire.

There is no scandal.

No scandal if you think journaists need have no ethics.

Your remedial: Since David Weigel has been fired from the WaPo, many of the emails of the Journolist listserv group have come to light.

The following documents what many of us on the right have claimed about the machinations of the corrupt left wing press.

1....in mid-April, 2008, at an ABC News debate moderated by Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopoulos. Gibson asked Obama why it had taken him so long – nearly a year since Wright’s remarks became public – to dissociate himself from them. Watching this all at home were members of Journolist, a listserv comprised of several hundred liberal journalists, as well as like-minded professors and activists. The tough questioning from the ABC anchors left many of them outraged.

2 …at several points during the 2008 presidential campaign a group of liberal journalists took radical steps to protect their favored candidate. Employees of news organizations including Time, Politico, the Huffington Post, the Baltimore Sun, the Guardian, Salon and the New Republic participated in outpourings of anger over how Obama had been treated in the media, and in some cases plotted to fix the damage....….a campaign by professional journalists to tell ABC not to ask tough questions about a candidate’s links to radicals…

3. Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent urged his colleagues to deflect attention from Obama’s relationship with Wright by changing the subject. Pick one of Obama’s conservative critics, Ackerman wrote, “Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”...

4. Ackerman appealed to the other members of the Journolist group: “If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us. Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists. Ask: why do they have such a deep-seated problem with a black politician who unites the country? What lurks behind those problems? This makes *them* sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction.”

5. Ackerman wasn’t talking about a strategy to expose real racists, in the media or anywhere else. The Washington Independent reporter wanted to conduct a campaign against any figure on the Right, including journalists like Fred Barnes, to smear him as a racist for the political purposes of electing a Democrat to the White House. Notice that Ackerman doesn’t even bother to ask people to look for actual evidence of racism, but just suggests to pick a conservative name out of a hat.

6. It certainly puts efforts by the Left to paint the Tea Party as racist in an entirely new light. It also calls into question the ethics and judgment of anyone who participated in that Ackerman thread.
Hot Air Daily Caller discovers Journolist plot to spike Wright story, smear conservatives as racists

Hot Air Daily Caller discovers Journolist plot to spike Wright story, smear conservatives as racists

all you nazis ever say is your stupid shit is "taken out of context." :lol::lol: libturds need asswipes.

just like a wingnut, attacking people without being able to spell their names correctly.

:lol:

see if you can find the fuck up. :lol::lol::lol:

go to the OP and see what gets by these conservative nitwits

Pictures of the Leftist Conspirators. Oh and check out all the "diversity".

[IMGhttp://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q27/uhhuh35/JournoList01.jpg[/IMG]

[B[U[IMGhttp://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q27/uhhuh35/JournoList04.jpg[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q27/uhhuh35/JournoList02.jpg[/IMG]
[/U][/B][B[[IMhttp://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q27/uhhuh35/JournoList03.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B]

Image posting FAIL! Have patience folks I'm working on it!
There! Now it works. I had to cut the image up into four parts.

Enjoy!

friggin' idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spell people's names correctly if you're going to try and attack them:lol:

and why use Bold and Italic tags for images? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

JournoList01.jpg

JournoList04.jpg

JournoList02.jpg

JournoList03.jpg

Enjoy!
Oh I see. You took the image from iowntheworld.com and put it on your own uhhuh35 account. but why use the bold and italic element tags?

uhhuh35? you were born in 1935??

There is no scandal.

(Then a lot of 'blah, blah, blah, - deleted)

These aren't journalists or reporters - they are Leftwing OPINION columnists.

Are you seriously going to tell me that Hannity, Limbaugh, Malkin, Coulter, Jonah Goldberg, Bernard Goldberg, Krystol, Barnes, etc. NEVER talk to each other? Never discuss ways to make the other side look bad? Right after 'Hannity' goes off the air, you think that Sean and Malkin cease all conversation? Or do you think they may say things that they wouldn't want published by a snot-nosed little prick?

Please.

There is no scandal.

Are you seriously going to tell me that Hannity, Limbaugh, Malkin, Coulter, Jonah Goldberg, Bernard Goldberg, Krystol, Barnes, etc. NEVER talk to each other? Never discuss ways to make the other side look bad? Right after 'Hannity' goes off the air, you think that Sean and Malkin cease all conversation? Or do you think they may say things that they wouldn't want published by a snot-nosed little prick?

Please.

the pole chic is none too bright

JournoList01.jpg

JournoList04.jpg

JournoList02.jpg

JournoList03.jpg

Enjoy!

Their plan as stated was that if enough of them write about something, if they make enough noise. the Main stream Media Networks would pick up the story, and in many cases they were right. They helped drive the Media coverage, or non coverage of the Election. They did so with a well planned and executed campaign of coordinated propaganda and smears. This is more than a smoking gun of a left wing conspiracy to effect the coverage of a Campaign. This is clear evidence of a concerted effort to distort the truth, and effect the out come of an election by so called objective journalists. If you peoples faux outrage about FOX was real, you would have to be very disturbed by this, yet you ignore it, and dismiss it, because it is Liberals doing it.

There is no scandal.

Please.

Lies, some of them are commentators, some of them are suppose to be Journalists.

Forum List

Back