Pictures of Journo-List Members. Recognize any of them?

This is clear evidence of a concerted effort to distort the truth, and effect the out come of an election by so called objective journalists. If you peoples faux outrage about FOX was real, you would have to be very disturbed by this, yet you ignore it, and dismiss it, because it is Liberals doing it.
Actually, I'm not hearing anyone ignoring it or dismissing it.
If anything they're applauding it and excusing it because "FOX does it".
They do the same thing when comparing administrations.
Since Bush was a dumbass, it's okay for Obama to be one too.

(I think I just Bushwhacked a thread) :eusa_eh:

No scandal if you think journaists need have no ethics.

(Then a lot of 'blah, blah, blah, - deleted)

These aren't journalists or reporters - they are Leftwing OPINION columnists.

Are you seriously going to tell me that Hannity, Limbaugh, Malkin, Coulter, Jonah Goldberg, Bernard Goldberg, Krystol, Barnes, etc. NEVER talk to each other? Never discuss ways to make the other side look bad? Right after 'Hannity' goes off the air, you think that Sean and Malkin cease all conversation? Or do you think they may say things that they wouldn't want published by a snot-nosed little prick?

Please.

Lies, some of them are commentators, some of them are suppose to be Journalists.
Wow.

A commentator, by definition, is someone who gives their opinion, i.e., a pundit.

A journalist doesn't ever give their opinion. They report. You decide. Remember?

Are you seriously going to tell me that Hannity, Limbaugh, Malkin, Coulter, Jonah Goldberg, Bernard Goldberg, Krystol, Barnes, etc. NEVER talk to each other? Never discuss ways to make the other side look bad? Right after 'Hannity' goes off the air, you think that Sean and Malkin cease all conversation? Or do you think they may say things that they wouldn't want published by a snot-nosed little prick?

Please.

Lies, some of them are commentators, some of them are suppose to be Journalists.
Wow.

A commentator, by definition, is someone who gives their opinion, i.e., a pundit.

A journalist doesn't ever give their opinion. They report. You decide. Remember?
well, a journalist isnt supposed to give opinion
but many still do

There is no scandal.

No scandal if you think journaists need have no ethics.

(Then a lot of 'blah, blah, blah, - deleted)

Please.

I am so glad that you have come to this board, welcome...

Lately I have had the fear that the revelations about liberal administration in government, i.e. President Obama et. al. would leave us with no lying, unbashed, scurrilous, defamatory curs, you know, such as yourself...

So good to see that that is not the case!

but many still do

They do now days; see it all the time.

thank you FOX News for helping to change the face of journalism.:evil:

To the contrary: I had undergone abdominal surgery shortly before 9/11 and as a result was convalescing during the news coverage of that day and the following weeks. It was fascinating.

However, there were various times when the exhausted anchors of the various networks who were on the air literally for hours were candidly expressing their private attitudes without actually saying as much.

Peter Jennings from ABC noted that Bush was in his airplane not landing and not addressing the public. In an obvious snipe at Bush, Jennings followed this fact by saying that some Presidents were good at this and others weren't. There was a definite dismissive in his posture and facial expression.

If the anchor or the reporter had an ax to grind as a lover of Clinton and a hater of Bush, it came out simply due to the pace and demands of that period of journalism.

One of my favorite vignettes from this very confusing and very interesting sequence of reporting was an anchor who started to report one part of one story and while he was talking, was handed, on air, four or five other stories. He tried to keep them organized and scan them to see how important they might be and finally just looked at the camera and said something like, folks, there is just too much happening, excuse me while I try to sort through these pages and then I'll read them to you.

It was refreshing and revealing to see the polish scrubbed from the broadcasts and the personalities. They, like me, were confused and angry.

The best part was that the reporting was about the events and not so much about what the politicians said about the events. MSNBC and FOX ran pretty much the same news and the same opinion.

Back to your point, though, what are your examples of FOX News journalist bias in news reporting?

Wow.

but many still do
Are you trying to hijack this thread with deflections, also?

None of the Journo-list members are journalists - they are opinion writers.

Get it?

If that's sincere, thank you.

Lately I have had the fear that the revelations about liberal administration in government, i.e. President Obama et. al. would leave us with no lying, unbashed, scurrilous, defamatory curs, you know, such as yourself...

So, you've got nothing to refute my point, just insults. Got it.

Wow.

but many still do

Get it?
sorry, but its YOU who is doing the deflecting
and everyone can see that

Wow.

but many still do

Get it?

Who "they" are:

Left-leaning bloggers, political reporters, magazine writers, policy wonks and academics have talked stories and compared notes in an off-the-record online meeting space called JournoList.

I even included a slightly left leaning site that gives a left spin to the story. Clearly though they are not "just" opinion journalist's. That said, the problem with much of what leftist's call news is opinion. Newspapers have been editorializing headlines for a long long time now.

Read more: JournoList: Inside the echo chamber - Michael Calderone - POLITICO.com

but many still do

Get it?

Who "they" are:

Left-leaning bloggers, political reporters, magazine writers, policy wonks and academics have talked stories and compared notes in an off-the-record online meeting space called JournoList.

I even included a slightly left leaning site that gives a left spin to the story. Clearly though they are not "just" opinion journalist's. That said, the problem with much of what leftist's call news is opinion. Newspapers have been editorializing headlines for a long long time now.

Read more: JournoList: Inside the echo chamber - Michael Calderone - POLITICO.com
OK - who on the list is NOT an opinion writer? Who on the list is a 'reporter', since you chose that word instead of journalist?

Heads-up: I'm leaving for work in a bit, not 'running away'. :)

Get it?

Who "they" are:

OK - who on the list is NOT an opinion writer? Who on the list is a 'reporter', since you chose that word instead of journalist?

read her link

If that's sincere, thank you.

So, you've got nothing to refute my point, just insults. Got it.

1. First, I do welcome you, as I welcome all that I meet. I also mean it when I say that I am even happier to see new left leaning members, as the alternative would be...somewhat boring.

2. Now as for refutation, it is alway jaw-dropping for me when I run into a member who does not realize, has not been brought up to understand, that lying and besmearching the reputations of innocents is wrong, is evil...

even when it is a member of the other side that is the target...
you know, 'the politics of personal destruction.'
a. Would you defend a car-jacker who only beat and robbed a conservative? No, then consider the meaning of Shakespeares':

Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed.

3. Any vituperation that you detect is meant to underscore your explicit agreement with such iniquity. To avoid the attachment of same requires that you move 'honesty' higher in your character resume.

4. It is frivolous to try to parse words such as 'journalist,' and claim that the group in question should not be so identified. The name of their listserv is 'journolist.' Do you have a theory why they chose it?

5.Certainly you would not be ready to claim that being liberal is not also a criterion for admission to the group...or would you be ready to parse same, as progressive, leftist, of some such.???

In short, I do welcome you, and also reiterate my contumely for any who would use the terrm 'racist' strategically, or- such as you- who would defend it.

Last edited:

Get it?

Who "they" are:

Dave Weigel and Ezra Klein from the Post are reporters hired for the Post's on-line publication; Weigel has resigned over this controversy. They have done both opinion and hard story coverage for the paper. Ezra began JournoList while doing the Post's blog.

I do not understand what point you think you are making... If it is that they are diminished because they only write opinion (not true in any case) it certainly isn't one that those on the list are even trying to make?

pictures of the leftist conspirators. Oh and check out all the "diversity".

journolist01.jpg

journolist04.jpg

journolist02.jpg

journolist03.jpg

image posting fail! have patience folks i'm working on it!
there! now it works. I had to cut the image up into four parts.

Enjoy!

hey....where's all the black people????

Wow.

but many still do

Get it?

You're honestly trying to argue that members of list serve called journo-list are not journalists? Seriously?

I suppose the members of the Democrat Underground aren't really Democrats.

Or that the members of the Republican National Committee aren't really Republicans.

Seriously, is this the best you have to excuse their unethical behavior?

Forum List

Back