Picked up a new weapon today.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Its a Ruger LCP in 380.

I didn't really need it, I already carry a Kel Tek P3AT but because it was on sale for $225, and because I have been wanting a back up weapon, and especially because the idiot in the White House and the left wing nutters here have been pissing their panties over guns, I went ahead and bought it. It's the first Ruger I've ever owned. Can't wait to shoot it.

I am wanting something new, too. Something just fun to shoot with. I was thinking of a 22 tactical or a tactical shotgun.. decisions :cool-45:

Here's a photo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    807.5 KB · Views: 89
Won't be doing any shopping for firearms til April or May

No inside ranges in my area I can get too, and the cold is hell on my lungs

So so far I have:

Remington 700 series bolt action
Henry Big Boy in 357 mag
Bushmaster AR-15
Mossburg 500 pump shotgun
Interarms Virginian Dragoon 44 Mag
High Point 40 cal
Taurus 38 Special
Ruger LCP in 380
Kel Tek P3AT
Raven 25 Auto

I have almost 500 rounds in all of those calibers. I reload ammo btw.

I only have two more weapons that I HAVE to buy: The Judge, and the S&W 500, then my collection will be complete.

Shot a friends 500 twice.

first time, and last time

Nephew wants a Judge, see no sense in them myself.

I carry a P3AT in the summer, but I think a .380 is a little light for where I live with heavier winter clothes. I switch to a 9mm in the fall and a .45 in the winter.

I only have two more weapons that I HAVE to buy: The Judge, and the S&W 500, then my collection will be complete.

Shot a friends 500 twice.

first time, and last time

Nephew wants a Judge, see no sense in them myself.

I like the judge better for home protection myself. Right now I have the Mossburg loaded next to my headboard, but if awakened in the middle of the night, it's a bit unwieldy. I think the Judge, loaded with 6 410 buckshot would be better on the nightstand.

Here's a photo:

Do they make those for men?

Ha! Get it? That old gag. :lol:

I suck. :(

Oh one of those gun snobs eh?

Seriously, what's wrong with Ruger?

No, no. It's fine. You can paint it pink. Maybe paint some pretty flowers on it. You and your boyfriend will be the talk of the shooting range. :thup:

Stop projecting.

I'm not projecting. I don't own a gun, or have a boyfriend.

Will you be my boyfriend? :(

Its a Ruger LCP in 380.

I didn't really need it, I already carry a Kel Tek P3AT but because it was on sale for $225, and because I have been wanting a back up weapon, and especially because the idiot in the White House and the left wing nutters here have been pissing their panties over guns, I went ahead and bought it. It's the first Ruger I've ever owned. Can't wait to shoot it.

Congratulations! I really think you'll love it. Ruger makes some outstanding weapons.

Here's a photo:

Do they make those for men?

Ha! Get it? That old gag. :lol:

I suck. :(

Oh one of those gun snobs eh?

Seriously, what's wrong with Ruger?

No, no. It's fine. You can paint it pink. Maybe paint some pretty flowers on it. You and your boyfriend will be the talk of the shooting range. :thup:

Stop projecting.

I'm not projecting. I don't own a gun, or have a boyfriend.

Will you be my boyfriend? :(

Well see, since you aren't a bright guy, let my give you a free clue. The reason people project has to do with something they lack, you want both a boyfriend and a gun, so you project6 your fantasies onto me.

Now, since this is not the thread for this bull shit, you are dismissed.

Its a Ruger LCP in 380.

Congratulations! I really think you'll love it. Ruger makes some outstanding weapons.

Thanks, can't wait to go to the range.

Forum List

Back