Pic Of The Day: Barack Obama And Bill Ayers Together

bush_and_lay_350.jpg

Bush and some guy named Ken Lay.
indeax.2.jpg

That Ken Lay guy being arrested for some small crime with a company named "Enron". You might've heard about it.

What is Ayers, a distant forth on the pseudo-cons rotate-an-outrage banner?

Benghazi
IRS
NSA
Billy Ayers

What is Ayers, a distant forth on the pseudo-cons rotate-an-outrage banner?

Benghazi
IRS
NSA
Billy Ayers

I guess we'll find out won't we
just blow it off like everything you all do with Obama

Ayers wrote Obama's "autobiography"

"
If that nonsense is true, that would mean that Ayers was a close friend of Obama's .... let's see your evidence they were close friends...

Not surprisingly, Obama lied that Ayers "was just some guy from the neighborhood" Were they lovers? IDK, but clearly there was a deep involvement there
So prove it. Shirley if you can claim there was a "deep involvement there," you're basing that on known facts and not a senile imagination, right?

Then let's see your proof? :eusa_whistle:
bill-ayers-barack-obama-columbia-terrorists-sad-hill-news.jpg
Here's a photo by rightwingnuts as "purported" evidence of a closer relationship, than actually existed, between Obama and Ayers ...

When looking at that photo, keep in mind ... Ayers is 17 years old than Obama.

Just how desperate are you, rightwingnut loons??

You mean like the christer terrorist

WTF is a Christer ?? If your tring to connect Christians try again much harder this time,mcvei

there's something really wrong in our country when you can go bomb "government" buildings and then turn around and become a teacher in our Universities.

That picture is of two RADICALS, one now our President. should give everyone the warm fuzzies

You mean like the christer terrorist who blew up the fed building in Oklahoma killing 680 people or the christer terrorist, the Olympic bomber

Gosh, didn't he get the death penalty?
Eric Robert Rudolph (born September 19, 1966), also known as the Olympic Park Bomber, is responsible for a series of anti-abortion and anti-gay-motivated bombings across the southern United States between 1996 and 1998, which killed two people and injured 111 others. The Federal Bureau of Investigation considers him a terrorist.[1]

As a teenager Rudolph was taken by his mother to a Church of Israel compound in 1984; it is connected to the Christian Identitymovement, a militant, racist and anti-Semitic organization that believes whites are God's chosen people. He has confirmed religious motivation, but denied racial motivation for his crimes.

He spent five years on the FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list until he was caught in 2003. In 2005, as part of a plea bargain, Rudolph pleaded guilty to numerous federal and state homicide charges and accepted four consecutive life sentences in exchange for avoiding a trial and a potential death sentence. He remains incarcerated at the ADX Florence supermax prison in Florence, Colorado.

He is just another garden variety piece of white trash bible thumper

And this is relevant how??

Obama kicked off his campaign in Ayers' living room. Of course they were friends. Of course they had a relationship. Of course Obama, who grew up in a radical anti American environment, would naturally be attracted to Ayers. It is silly to pretend otherwise. It would be as if Obama sat in a church for 20 years and never listened to a word the minister said. Oh, wait.
How is it you always manage to demonstrate how stupid you are? Did I ask if they had a "relationship?" Of course not, that's already been established as they sat on a board together.

What I asked for was evidence they were close friends so that Ayers could actually write Obama's autobiography.
So if Ayers didnt write Obama's autobiography then there is nothing to see here? No wonder you're one of the dimmest posters here.
It is obvious they had a much closer relationship than Obama said. He lied about that. Like he lied about most of his biography.
I didn't say that either, putz. You really can't understand English, can you? The assertion made is that that Ayers wrote Obama's autobiography. If that were true, then they would have had to be close friends, so I asked for proof of that. Try and focus this time .....
You dont know what you're saying. That's the problem.
Ayers and Obama were close friends. Whatever their relationship, it was far closer than Obama ever indicated. Ayers wasnt just some guy who lived in the neigborhood, as Obama claimed. Ayers and Obama had much more contact than that. That is simply a fact.

there's something really wrong in our country when you can go bomb "government" buildings and then turn around and become a teacher in our Universities.

That picture is of two RADICALS, one now our President. should give everyone the warm fuzzies
hey its 2008! Hmmmm looks like i need to go place some bets and make some money in the stock market.

Who is Ayers?

He blew up an ugly statue, and as a result became a sort of god-figure to the right. Steph here is swooning over him.

Does the right love him more than Saul Alinsky? No. It's not possible for the right to love anybody more than they love Saul Alinsky. Check under the pillow of any Republican, and you'll find a well-worn copy of "Rules for Radicals", their guide to everyday living.

Who is Ayers?

He blew up an ugly statue, and as a result became a sort of god-figure to the right. Steph here is swooning over him.

Does the right love him more than Saul Alinsky? No. It's not possible for the right to love anybody more than they love Saul Alinsky. Check under the pillow of any Republican, and you'll find a well-worn copy of "Rules for Radicals", their guide to everyday living.

That is horrible!

How much time did he spend in prison?

Who is worse?
Ayers
Rev Wright
Alinsky
Soros

I need to watch more Fox to be sure

Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, Rev Wright, George Soros and Hitler are drowning

Who would conservatives save first?

Obama kicked off his campaign in Ayers' living room. Of course they were friends. Of course they had a relationship. Of course Obama, who grew up in a radical anti American environment, would naturally be attracted to Ayers. It is silly to pretend otherwise. It would be as if Obama sat in a church for 20 years and never listened to a word the minister said. Oh, wait.
How is it you always manage to demonstrate how stupid you are? Did I ask if they had a "relationship?" Of course not, that's already been established as they sat on a board together.

What I asked for was evidence they were close friends so that Ayers could actually write Obama's autobiography.
So if Ayers didnt write Obama's autobiography then there is nothing to see here? No wonder you're one of the dimmest posters here.
It is obvious they had a much closer relationship than Obama said. He lied about that. Like he lied about most of his biography.
I didn't say that either, putz. You really can't understand English, can you? The assertion made is that that Ayers wrote Obama's autobiography. If that were true, then they would have had to be close friends, so I asked for proof of that. Try and focus this time .....
You dont know what you're saying. That's the problem.
Ayers and Obama were close friends. Whatever their relationship, it was far closer than Obama ever indicated. Ayers wasnt just some guy who lived in the neigborhood, as Obama claimed. Ayers and Obama had much more contact than that. That is simply a fact.
You remain as delusional as ever as you can't even begin to prove that hallucination of yours.

Forum List

Back