Pic Of The Day: Barack Obama And Bill Ayers Together

Obama kicked off his campaign in Ayers' living room. Of course they were friends. Of course they had a relationship. Of course Obama, who grew up in a radical anti American environment, would naturally be attracted to Ayers. It is silly to pretend otherwise. It would be as if Obama sat in a church for 20 years and never listened to a word the minister said. Oh, wait.
How is it you always manage to demonstrate how stupid you are? Did I ask if they had a "relationship?" Of course not, that's already been established as they sat on a board together.

What I asked for was evidence they were close friends so that Ayers could actually write Obama's autobiography.
So if Ayers didnt write Obama's autobiography then there is nothing to see here? No wonder you're one of the dimmest posters here.
It is obvious they had a much closer relationship than Obama said. He lied about that. Like he lied about most of his biography.
I didn't say that either, putz. You really can't understand English, can you? The assertion made is that that Ayers wrote Obama's autobiography. If that were true, then they would have had to be close friends, so I asked for proof of that. Try and focus this time .....
Being close friends or not is irreverent,there are plenty of biographies written,by people that are not close friend with the subject person. Trying to discredit someone over if they are close friends or not just proves ya got nothing.

Obama had lots of contact with old explosives are us Bill,another pointless point your are attempting to use is there are no documents?? BFD you think they didn't talk.??

Ayers is scum. He sponsored Obama, everybody knows it, he was instrumental in introducing Obama to political movers and shakers, and the reason he did so is because he approved of his idealogy.

We told you morons this when you elected him. And gosh, guess what, we were right. Do they hang out today? Probably not, things being the way they are.

But the point is, he got the tacit nod of approval from Ayers, the same people who liked Ayers liked Obama.

They are scum.

And so are the idiots who elected Obama, and who tolerate Ayers as a teacher ANYWHERE.

Ayers is scum. He sponsored Obama, everybody knows it, he was instrumental in introducing Obama to political movers and shakers, and the reason he did so is because he approved of his idealogy.

We told you morons this when you elected him. And gosh, guess what, we were right.

yep, that's what they're having a hard time dealing with. At least the majority of the people have woken up to him

Yes, they're all disappointed and shocked.

They're disappointed and shocked that we were right when we told them, repeatedly, that Obama was a lying piece of shit, whose objective was to fundamentally change the US..and not for the better.

Cripes, he SAYS that, and they insist that's not what he means.

Fucking racist morons.

lol
a picture has a few panites all bunched up

wow
Why do you think a photoshopped image of them together has anyones' "panties all bunched up?"

The reality is -- it reveals just how desperate you rightwing loonies are.

What it reveals is that progressives are okay with Ayers. But we already know that.

Obama kicked off his campaign in Ayers' living room. Of course they were friends. Of course they had a relationship. Of course Obama, who grew up in a radical anti American environment, would naturally be attracted to Ayers. It is silly to pretend otherwise. It would be as if Obama sat in a church for 20 years and never listened to a word the minister said. Oh, wait.
How is it you always manage to demonstrate how stupid you are? Did I ask if they had a "relationship?" Of course not, that's already been established as they sat on a board together.

What I asked for was evidence they were close friends so that Ayers could actually write Obama's autobiography.
So if Ayers didnt write Obama's autobiography then there is nothing to see here? No wonder you're one of the dimmest posters here.
It is obvious they had a much closer relationship than Obama said. He lied about that. Like he lied about most of his biography.
I didn't say that either, putz. You really can't understand English, can you? The assertion made is that that Ayers wrote Obama's autobiography. If that were true, then they would have had to be close friends, so I asked for proof of that. Try and focus this time .....
Being close friends or not is irreverent,there are plenty of biographies written,by people that are not close friend with the subject person. Trying to discredit someone over if they are close friends or not just proves ya got nothing.

Obama had lots of contact with old explosives are us Bill,another pointless point your are attempting to use is there are no documents?? BFD you think they didn't talk.??
What it reveals is that progressives are okay with Ayers.
A photoshopped image of Obama with Ayers reveals that???

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Suuure, uh-huh.

The image is irrelevant. There's no question that progressives love Ayers. Otherwise, he wouldn't be where he is, doing what he does. For big bucks that you guys like to give him.

Ayers wrote Obama's "autobiography"

there's something really wrong in our country when you can go bomb "government" buildings and then turn around and become a teacher in our Universities.

That picture is of two RADICALS, one now our President. should give everyone the warm fuzzies

You mean like the christer terrorist who blew up the fed building in Oklahoma killing 680 people or the christer terrorist, the Olympic bomber

The image is irrelevant. There's no question that progressives love Ayers. Otherwise, he wouldn't be where he is, doing what he does. For big bucks that you guys like to give him.
That photo is not irrelevant. I pointed out how that photo reveals rightwingnut desperation. You responded by saying, no, it reveals Progressive support of Ayers.

Suuure, uh-huh. :cuckoo:

there's something really wrong in our country when you can go bomb "government" buildings and then turn around and become a teacher in our Universities.

That picture is of two RADICALS, one now our President. should give everyone the warm fuzzies

You mean like the christer terrorist who blew up the fed building in Oklahoma killing 680 people or the christer terrorist, the Olympic bomber

Gosh, didn't he get the death penalty?

That photo is not irrelevant. I pointed out how that photo reveals rightwingnut desperation. You responded by saying, no, it reveals Progressive support of Ayers.

Suuure, uh-huh. :cuckoo:
It is a perfect illustration of the reality...the reality is that Ayers and Obama worked together and the same people who have promoted and supported Ayers, have promoted and supported Obama.

People like you, faun!

Congrats, if you like Obama, you are anti-American..as are the people who like Ayers.

Gosh, didn't he get the death penalty?
Eric Robert Rudolph (born September 19, 1966), also known as the Olympic Park Bomber, is responsible for a series of anti-abortion and anti-gay-motivated bombings across the southern United States between 1996 and 1998, which killed two people and injured 111 others. The Federal Bureau of Investigation considers him a terrorist.[1]

As a teenager Rudolph was taken by his mother to a Church of Israel compound in 1984; it is connected to the Christian Identitymovement, a militant, racist and anti-Semitic organization that believes whites are God's chosen people. He has confirmed religious motivation, but denied racial motivation for his crimes.

He spent five years on the FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list until he was caught in 2003. In 2005, as part of a plea bargain, Rudolph pleaded guilty to numerous federal and state homicide charges and accepted four consecutive life sentences in exchange for avoiding a trial and a potential death sentence. He remains incarcerated at the ADX Florence supermax prison in Florence, Colorado.

He is just another garden variety piece of white trash bible thumper

lol

wow
What's hilarious is that an old picture which was circulated by the tards two years ago is "the picture of the day".

I had to check the date on this topic.

I guess the right wing bullshit manufacturing industry is hauling out all the old favorites for the mid terms. I guess we can expect to see you posting something about Reverend Wright as the du jour topic tomorrow. :badgrin:

A photo is worth a thousand words, especially for tards who are incapable of stringing together more than 20 coherent words at a time.

People like you, faun!

Congrats, if you like Obama, you are anti-American..as are the people who like Ayers.

what we really should be upset with is how they and the media tried to poo poo the connection between the two

everything has been one big frikken LIE with Obama, cover ups, misleading the citizens of the country he is now IN CHARGE in..
DIGUSTING AND I hope the people has learned a lesson to NEVER vote in these Democrat/Progressives to power over us again

For some reason, I have never heard a progressive bring up Ayers

He is a rightwing boogeyman

lol

wow
What's hilarious is that an old picture which was circulated by the tards two years ago is "the picture of the day".

I had to check the date on this topic.

I guess the right wing bullshit manufacturing industry is hauling out all the old favorites for the mid terms.

ah, spewing some piss are we?

People like you, faun!

That's as stupid as saying if you like Bush or Reagan, you are anti-American and like terrorists.

Really? Is that the best you can do?

Forum List

Back