Phyllis Schlafly to Republicans: Ignore Hispanics and ‘reach out to… white voters’

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is what everybody has been telling the GOP. Hispos are like negros. They love welfare and affirmative action and want the govt to take care of them and will always vote dem. Dems use racial pandering and so should repubs.

Schlafly advises Republicans: Ignore Hispanics and ?reach out to? white voters? | The Raw Story

May 29, 2013 14:07 EDT

Conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly says Republicans are making a mistake by trying to court Hispanics with comprehensive immigration reform legislation.

“I think that’s a great myth because the Hispanics who come in like this are going to vote Democrat,” Schlafly told the Focus Today radio program in a clip obtained by Right Wing Watch on Wednesday. “And there is not the slightest bit of evidence they are going to vote Republican.”

“And the people the Republicans should reach out to are the white votes — the white voters who didn’t vote in the last election, and there are millions of them,” she advised.

Schlafly added that the Republican establishment had given the party a “series of losers” with the nominations of former Sen. Bob Dole, Sen. John McCain and former Gov. Mitt Romney.

This is what everybody has been telling the GOP. Hispos are like negros. They love welfare and affirmative action and want the govt to take care of them and will always vote dem. Dems use racial pandering and so should repubs.

Schlafly advises Republicans: Ignore Hispanics and ?reach out to? white voters? | The Raw Story

May 29, 2013 14:07 EDT

Conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly says Republicans are making a mistake by trying to court Hispanics with comprehensive immigration reform legislation.

“I think that’s a great myth because the Hispanics who come in like this are going to vote Democrat,” Schlafly told the Focus Today radio program in a clip obtained by Right Wing Watch on Wednesday. “And there is not the slightest bit of evidence they are going to vote Republican.”

“And the people the Republicans should reach out to are the white votes — the white voters who didn’t vote in the last election, and there are millions of them,” she advised.

Schlafly added that the Republican establishment had given the party a “series of losers” with the nominations of former Sen. Bob Dole, Sen. John McCain and former Gov. Mitt Romney.

lakhotas cousin? you people just don't have any honor do you?

I read what you posted from your left wing site.... point out where she said, IGNORE HISPANICS??????

Wait, Phillys Schlafly? The same woman whose son runs Conservapedia, i.e. the biggest troll wiki on the Internet?

Forgive me if I take anything she says with a grain of salt. She makes conservatives look bad.

nothing should be taken as truth from these left wing sites, they make up their own Sensational titles and try and then pass that off as what the person said, when you read the whole thing she never said, Ignore Hispanic... that's how they work folks, they LIE lie lie

Good advice for Republicans

But it does not go far enough. They need to demean blacks, Hispanics, asians and non-christians so that they can further endear themselves to their white base

Last edited:
Pat Buchannon already said the same thing. For repubs to continue to deny it is funny. Quack quack Left wing sites quack!

Yeah, but the white well is drying up.

That is a fact.

The problem for the GOP is that they are a shrinking percentage of the electorate (from 89 percent of the electorate in 1976 to 72 percent in 2012).

Some people think because George W. Bush won roughly 40 percent of the Hispanic vote in 2004 that can happen again within the GOP. I disagree. There are too many freeloaders who will buy the promises of the Democratic strategy and who have become too comfortable living off the sweat and labor of others, until that well runs dry.

Last edited:
She's right. Republicans lose because whites stay home. obama has always understood that winning an election is more about getting out the vote you have rather than attracting special interest group voters.

Wait, Phillys Schlafly? The same woman whose son runs Conservapedia, i.e. the biggest troll wiki on the Internet?

Forgive me if I take anything she says with a grain of salt. She makes conservatives look bad.

She's been doing that for a very very long time.

oh brother...the Democrats have their share of people who can make them look bad too..
can't list them now it would take all day..lol

oh brother...the Democrats have their share of people who can make them look bad too..

Can't stay on topic, can you? I can see why.

Yeah, but the white well is drying up.

Great!! Lets marginalize the people who have children when they can afford them so they are raised properly.
And prop up the ones who have eight kids with five different fathers and let them run wild in the getto. While being supported by your tax dollars.
What a winning combination!!!!

Can't stay on topic, can you? I can see why.

what's to stay on, who cares, but the left wing nut sites who lies in their titles to get their rabid cult members riled up and foaming at the mouth? and few nutters here
they said to court more whites because of the census that was taken..what is THE BIG FRIGGEN DEAL HERE?

She's right. Republicans lose because whites stay home. obama has always understood that winning an election is more about getting out the vote you have rather than attracting special interest group voters.

She's right that guys like Dole, McCain and Romney are boring candidates. Bush wasn't really boring but he was stupid. Maybe if they had chosen ron paul in 2008 or 12.

She's right that guys like Dole, McCain and Romney are boring candidates. Bush wasn't really boring but he was stupid. Maybe if they had chosen ron paul in 2008 or 12.

good you're back
I'm still waiting on this..or you just care what you post here?

I asked you this earlier
I read what you posted from your left wing site.... point out where she said, IGNORE HISPANICS??????
and then spew this with it...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back