Photos of everything retro and vintage

gplus39043038.jpg

View attachment 190701

I still have this model with discs. Not ancient retro but almost feels like it doesn't it?

I still have one as well although I'm not sure it's compatible with anything today. Loved those things, kind of like the 8-Track of it's day!

One of my favorite tv shows is Suits and the main character has an entire wall of his big office covered with LPs.

View attachment 190701

I still have this model with discs. Not ancient retro but almost feels like it doesn't it?

I still have one as well although I'm not sure it's compatible with anything today. Loved those things, kind of like the 8-Track of it's day!

Yeah the zip disc held 100MB and it was like 'cool I can put all these files like photos and every other file' on a few discs and have them in one place. At one time hard drive space was very limited. Now you have enough space on one drive for a lifetime's worth of files.

View attachment 190701

One of my favorite tv shows is Suits and the main character has an entire wall of his big office covered with LPs.

They make excellent art!

I like this 1950s early 1960s fabric pattern very very much.... it's so typical of the era... really like it. Perfect for that right vintage home.

Forum List

Back